Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Anyone but me that take opoids sometimes?

[PE...]

A couple of times a month i take some kind of opiode. Rest a day from the wd. I really dont like it but in this situation it vanish, almost, the wd. And the days after I have no negative effect.

Any thoughts on this?

It's not effect gaba. I usely take it when I have import deadline, like a exebition. 

I'm a artist and freelance designer.

Google peppe sedin :)

I am doing this too with kratom and it really scares me but it's the only thing that helps my restlessness & depression.  I guess whatever helps?  I plan on ditching this crap when I can even feel one ounce better tho.

I take them every once in a while to relax me but after a certain amount of time I get dependent on them and have to stop. Plus it’s hard to get refills on that, almost impossible 

1 hour ago, [[L...] said:

I take them every once in a while to relax me but after a certain amount of time I get dependent on them and have to stop. Plus it’s hard to get refills on that, almost impossible 

Hello Lauren1222, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

We're glad you've found us, if you care to, please let us know if we can help you.  You're welcome to start a thread of your own on the Withdrawal & Recovery Support - BenzoBuddies Community Forum

Pamster