Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Protracted.. trigger... Rienstate

[Ha...]

At what point do you consider reinstating? I need to work and it's 39 months. Can't see any major changes anytime soon. Obviously I understand the risks, but I can't just continue to live like this indefinitely 

11 minutes ago, [[M...] said:

Maybe contact Geraldine Burns via Coheal…

Not heard of her before. I'll have a look thanks 

Mare, 

Sudden drastic shifts can happen. Quicker then you think! I agree with the comment above, I would absolutely reach out to a coach who has been around for awhile, Geraldine Burns, Angie Peacock, Jenn Leigh. I think you'd get some comfort and reassurance. They'd also be able to tell you the first hand risks from clients who have reinstated or attempted to. 

This is a sick cruel journey. Im about 5 months ahead of you and I promise you it gets better. 

• Like 1

[d4...]
7 hours ago, [[H...] said:

At what point do you consider reinstating? I need to work and it's 39 months. Can't see any major changes anytime soon. Obviously I understand the risks, but I can't just continue to live like this indefinitely 

Hey Mare, sorry you’re feeling so bad still and not recovered! This is the most horrendous journey! Don’t  have an answer for you, but I’m still stuck at 1.6 mg myself and the head pressure or feeling that I’m not even here is ridiculous! 

hang on, winniedog

I’m 4 and half years off zopiclone and 3 off the anti depressants, not that had many problems from the zopiclone. Don’t think anyone can really advise you right thing . Lot my problems due to years emotional stress, and last couple weeks nearly fell apart due to something that happened , they threatened to section me, so even after this late stage things can change.Lot of the therapists likeJennifer Leigh do seem charge a lot, I’ve just started having psychotherapy she does seem quite good said quite lit people coming off meds have dysfunctional families which is def my case. I hate living like this, but until our brains  heal little else we can do.. Trying therapy is worth a go, especially if you have any other issues now or in the past.

10 hours ago, [[l...] said:

I’m 4 and half years off zopiclone and 3 off the anti depressants, not that had many problems from the zopiclone. Don’t think anyone can really advise you right thing . Lot my problems due to years emotional stress, and last couple weeks nearly fell apart due to something that happened , they threatened to section me, so even after this late stage things can change.Lot of the therapists likeJennifer Leigh do seem charge a lot, I’ve just started having psychotherapy she does seem quite good said quite lit people coming off meds have dysfunctional families which is def my case. I hate living like this, but until our brains  heal little else we can do.. Trying therapy is worth a go, especially if you have any other issues now or in the past.

Physical stuff is stopping me working really. Just can't do much. Tried a few press ups the other day and sent myself into a wave. My jobs quite physical and I just can't see how I can do it