Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Mental fatigue

[Tr...]

I'm trying so hard to stay strong. I wake up to morning doom and gloom. I don't know how to explain this crazy depression. It's a different type of pain. The SI is buzzing. I fear I will snap.

It's rainy season now here, no sunlight. I don't know how to survive this day. I look at Success Stories and they survived years. I don't know if I could stretch myself that far. 

Sorry for venting. I do not know anymore. People here are also hurting. Obviously y'all can't take away my pain.

Is it ok to ask prayers? Kind words?

35 minutes ago, [[T...] said:

Sorry for venting. I do not know anymore. People here are also hurting. Obviously y'all can't take away my pain.

I *think* it's ok to ask for prayers! Sometimes we need to share how we're feeling. Where are you at in your taper? I'm so sorry you're struggling. These drugs are awful... Someone once told me, "Just because you're sitting next to someone with a full body cast, doesn't me your broken arm doesn't hurt."< My point, you're entitled to your pain and struggles. I see you and hear you. Let me know what specifically you need prayer for: Courage, fortitude, strength, hope...? Anything else? I believe in the power of prayer.... you WILL get better. You are one day or moment away from a window... those windows provide us hope. Sending you so much love!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, [[T...] said:

Yes, of course I will pray for you.  You can ask me any time.  I will be praying for you.:smitten:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

I *think* it's ok to ask for prayers! Sometimes we need to share how we're feeling. Where are you at in your taper? I'm so sorry you're struggling. These drugs are awful... Someone once told me, "Just because you're sitting next to someone with a full body cast, doesn't me your broken arm doesn't hurt."< My point, you're entitled to your pain and struggles. I see you and hear you. Let me know what specifically you need prayer for: Courage, fortitude, strength, hope...? Anything else? I believe in the power of prayer.... you WILL get better. You are one day or moment away from a window... those windows provide us hope. Sending you so much love!

I did not have a chance to taper. I was cut off from all meds (1 benzo and 2 antidepressants) cold turkey when I could not afford my doctor anymore. I am 91 days off all brain drugs.

People say i might suffer more and longer due to my case. 

Thank you so much for praying for me. I need the hope, strength and willpower to survive this, and i hope i get God's mercy and healing. Please, Lord, I hope it is possible to heal quickly. 

I pray we all heal completely, permanently and speedily. 

12 minutes ago, [[G...] said:

Yes, of course I will pray for you.  You can ask me any time.  I will be praying for you.:smitten:

Thank you so much @[Gl...] God bless you. 

I can only rely on prayers and God's mercy.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2023 at 9:00 PM, [[T...] said:

I did not have a chance to taper. I was cut off from all meds (1 benzo and 2 antidepressants) cold turkey when I could not afford my doctor anymore. I am 91 days off all brain drugs.

People say i might suffer more and longer due to my case. 

Thank you so much for praying for me. I need the hope, strength and willpower to survive this, and i hope i get God's mercy and healing. Please, Lord, I hope it is possible to heal quickly. 

I pray we all heal completely, permanently and speedily. 

I'm so sorry you had to go cold turkey - that is torturous. I sure understand and can relate to the cost of healthcare... 

I'm keeping you in my daily prayers. Reach out if you need support/hope. You WILL heal. We all will. In time. Sending you so much love