Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

I never feel full

[Gr...]

Has anyone ever experienced this never feeling full it doesn’t matter how much I eat or how much water I drink I live each day every hour with a constant feeling of hunger I have gained 55 pounds since September 1 if I don’t eat I feel very aggressive very emotional not too pleasant to be around as long as I’m eating I feel more content that’s just one of the hundreds of symptoms that I’m dealing with but it’s got to be unhealthy.

Hello Grateful Welcome to the forum

We are glad you are here. Can you tell us a little about your benzodiazepine situation and support requirements so we can best help you.  The type of benzo you take or have taken, have you started or finished your taper.

Magrita:smitten:

Hello Grateful

You've been through a lot, and you should be so proud of yourself, you have come so far. I am glad you have made some progress,  It does help us to believe we will get better when we see improvements.  I know you will continue to get better and you’ve come to a great place for support.  I am sorry you've had difficulty logging in to the forum, but you are here now and we are glad to have you with us,  We have a great community here, you will get plenty of support to help you through the rest of your journey.

Magrita:hug:

Grateful, I have the exact opposite feeling you are having. Due to muscle tension in my upper body, I always feel full from the feeling of pressure....go figure.

• Like 1

[b6...]
11 hours ago, [[G...] said:

Has anyone ever experienced this never feeling full it doesn’t matter how much I eat or how much water I drink I live each day every hour with a constant feeling of hunger I have gained 55 pounds since September 1 if I don’t eat I feel very aggressive very emotional not too pleasant to be around as long as I’m eating I feel more content that’s just one of the hundreds of symptoms that I’m dealing with but it’s got to be unhealthy.

Hi Grateful, I have been tapering klonopin for almost 11 months now and for the past 2 months I have been feeling exactly like what you described. I even went to my doctor to inquire why am I feeling so hungry all the time and I don’t feel satiated. I thought maybe it’s my under active thyroid but was told my thyroid is under control now, I’m not on any anti depressants so this could be a symptom of benzo withdrawal. It’s horrible, I’m always hungry and gained so much weight in two months. I hope this goes away soon. 

I went through having no appetite when I was tapering and now that I am 90 days off, I am often very hungry and I notice my stomach churns and growls like it is digesting rapidly.  I can be full from eating and an hour later I feel super hungry, like I have to eat or I'm going to freak out.  Damn, this is all so weird!

I'm the opposite. Always Nassau and can't eat solid food. Lost 6kg since december. I miss being hungry lol.

You made a good job :giggle:

I also never feel full because I lost feeling in my stomach. I don’t know how to deal with this much longer. 
it is horrific.