Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I FINALLY DID IT!!!

[Ma...]

Hey Mark

sorry to hear you have been having a tough time of it, can't speak personally to anxiety issues as I am one of the lucky ones who didn't have those symptoms before or post benzos, but from reading on this forum it seems that is one of the most difficult symptoms to deal with, I do know there are a bunch of discussions/threads on this board and maybe a search for "anxiety" could illustrate some potential ways to deal with the bouts of it that might work for you personally

I do think when you got up and walked outside in the evening to try and relax and calm your thinking was a great idea

hang in there bro and good luck

LK

Hi Mark,

I never took a nap no matter how tired I was because my anxiety would be through the roof upon wakening.  It seems there are quite a few of us who walk around outside at night but it is such a lonely feeling seeing all the lights in the houses off knowing everyone was getting a good night's sleep.  I went for months without anxiety only to have it come back full blown again but remember that I am only a few that have protracted withdrawals.  Breathe deeply and arms are around ya.

Patty  xoxo