Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE , I DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary I am so sorry hun that happened to you , so sorry sweetie , hang in there honey , we will survive this we have too .

Love you all

Chris, excellent response you nailed it.  I too don't post often because I'm still suffering wtih severe symptoms at 19 1/2 months and worry it would be discouraging to others.  Like you I have no tolerance for tough love, compassion is something that if we didn't have it before we are sure to have it when we are done with wthdrawal. 

Thanks

Sharil

[8d...]

Hi there...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I, too, get the horrid skin burning and nerve pain all over my back, arms and sometimes along my butt and the back of my upper legs. It is SO painful and then you're in that much pain, you can't even think straight. It also makes me terribly irritable as well. It is one of my most hated symptoms. I just cry and cry b/c of the pain at times. I often ask myself, as well, HOW could this be? HOW can something SO terrible last SO long? I don't have the answer to this question. I am sorry. Sadly, you did a C/T, and even though you were only on for a short period of time, you have suffered tremendously as a result and I am sorry. There is no rhyme or reason to this, but I DO believe that you will heal up completely from this nightmare.

It gets to be SO long that we begin to lose hope. I still feel hopeless and I reinstated after spending 4 long months in C/T and am now tapering. I feel like there is NO end in sight and that I'll never be well on some days. This is senseless suffering and completely inhumane. There are some days I think to myself, I wouldn't let my dog suffer like this...and I wouldn't. But, it seems we have no choice but to keep fighting and to press on. I wish that there was an easier way. Someone mentioned BioFreeze to me yesterday in chat and I am thinking about getting some myself. I was told you can order it from Amazon.com and that the cooling sensation works very well for the pain. Maybe we'll have some luck w/ that, even if it is just temporary relief?

Please just know that you're NOT alone. I am here suffering right beside you w/ the skin burning, nerve pain as well and I am holding your hand as we get through this rollercoaster ride of hell together. Please keep fighting. It is my hope that you wake up one day and it's gone...forever. That one day will come. Hang in there.

Much love, Nicole

P.S. I am not one for "tough love" either when we're going through this. It doesn't work and if anything, just makes you more pissed off. When I'm in pain and agony, I need comfort, not someone telling me to "suck it up". Know that you have a RIGHT to be angry, frustrated, sad, etc...all of those emotions you are entitled to.

Thank you Nicole , that was so nice of you to say , I am so sorry your gng through this too honey, your in my prayers , thank you again.

I just posted something on my blog , just wondering if you have time can you read it and let me know if you experience the same thing , its hard for me to type from the weakness sometines I get really anxious.. Thank youy

Love Laura

hi so sorry for your pain ,i too suffer for all you say and then some ,neck ,head,abdominal pain is so bad .....i am 16 month off klonopin as of the 13 0f june ...i too dont post because of how i suffer so.......and too here people out there," say suck it up" ...is so wrong.... when your in so much pain ,you as a person NEED , support all the way through .....to just make it ....i had great windows in the early stages but this has took it place and no relief.....and the longer it gos on ...the more we loose our support......i know this from experience.....you really find out WHATS DEEP DOWN  IN SOMEONES SOUL AND HEART....WHEN you suffer and struggle so so bad everyday with no relief .......i live mintute to mintue day to day ......no lie ...its great to have REAL PEOPLE  to support you all the way ....and not give up on you ...without the great peole here that are real like chris ,he sparked me to write ,and he hit the nail on the head.... my heart go out to you and pray you pain stops and you get back all you lost .....keep your chin up and never give in .....and one day the sun will shine in our faces again ....i too ct a small amount of k ...so keep reaching out.. for help to get by because it has helped me stay in this race ..i would have gave up if not for this support here ...i keep fighting to get out ...its so unreal what this grug has done...... :( :(hang in there laura  :smitten: :smitten: :thumbsup:jeffss

I, too, am still suffering and don't post much because I don't want to discourage anybody.  I'm over 13 months off, and I can't believe I'm still suffering from such a short-term use.  I, like everybody else, constantly wonder if this is permanent and how much longer.  I know that only time will tell, but when so much time goes by, you begin to wonder what the heck is going on.  I can see some improvements, but I am in no way functional.  Help123, hang in there.  You said you had some windows, so I'm sure more will come.  I don't understand the healing process either.  It's so confusing.  One minute you think you're healing and getting better and then you're back to square one and feel like you're dying.  Also, I think IMO that women have more ups and downs because of our wacky cycles.  Take care.

Thank you Jeff and Hanginthere for your support , its good hear validation that this suffering still is common , definatly NOT normal by no means , I am fearful because of the short term use and the great windows I use to have an not getting anymore , as you said Jeff you use to get them too and now their gone , I am so sorry for both of you gng through through this and feeling the way you do , as someone mentioned earlier you wouldnt let your dog suffer like this, its so unfair a human being has to endure this without anythig to  help us ease the pain , but only for the support we get here . Thank you Jeff and hanginthere and everyone else that supports others out here on the Forum and in real time. I  Love you all , you are all in my prayers . Thank you again.

Love Laura

xoxoxoxo

I am in a rage right now , I want to throw something , I am so sick of this , this pain!!!!! I get hopful when it settles for days then it all comes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will never leave for good, whats the point of keep moving forward!!!!! I am tired of Hope and Tired of Time!!!!! cause Hope is not a a definate , Time is forever , could mean, Mths, or even years , seriously how can I continue with this pain for years !!!!!!!!!!!! I am so scared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,

I am 26 months off Klonopin. I am still screwed up but life is bearable. Why? Fish oil. Taking this had turned the tide for me. I burned all over for the longest time. I am not healed, still miserable, but I can live in my own skin now.

Things affect people differently, it may not be for you. But my philosophy was I had to try something. I am a firm believer that we can help ourselves heal. Most supplements bother me, this one bothers me a little, but the good has outweighed the bad.

I used Nordic Naturals brand. I also use Mercola Krill Oil.

Leben

I just posted on another thread that I am 14 months out CT and actually thought I was over everything. Then about two weeks ago the burning in the hands and feet as well as the banding around the calf muscles came back in full force. It seems as bad as it did 10-12 months ago. It's driving me nuts.