Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Everyone has a pet peeve, what's yours?

[...]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [GH...]

• [ar...]

• [Wi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

People who honk their horns continuously (It's more of a NY thing).

People who do not respect the earth. I think we should keep it clean as possible.

People who throw their trash in lakes, oceans, whatever.. it annoys me!

People who use water to put their cigarette out  ::) I cannot stand looking at a cigarette on people's sinks and in ashtrays watered down- Gross!

People who don't bath or shower before cooking breakfast. I find it disgusting if they do not, and I will not eat their food.

People who are closed minded and stubborn, in as so much.. they don't know what a new idea is when they see or hear it.

People who don't do as their told in my household!  :nono:

People who gossip over dinner while eating at a fancy restaurant. It kills me!  ::)

People who corrects my math  ::) If they can do it any better, then I say have at it!  :laugh:

People who do not take care of their pets properly, this is certainly one I cannot stand!  :(

People who tells me not to do something and they turn around and do it.. ironically.

People who make noise while flipping through their papers, newspaper, magazine &c... while I'm trying to concentrate!

People who do not pick up after themselves in my home!

People who do not take their shoes off in my home!

People who stand in my way when I'm playing a video game, and I error!  >:(

There's more, but I'm not going on and on. LOL  :laugh:

S#

Sigma, that's a good list ;)

Billy ~

The guy in the cubicle next to me clipping his nails first thing in the morning EVERY day.

Below is what a member of B B  posted  about her cube mates last September. :laugh: :laugh:

I remember answering her back that she had just posted a perfect scenerio for a TV SITCOM.

Every time I cut back, working next to people in my cubicle gets to me.  One person blows their nose EVERYDAY several times a day.  It's so loud and normally I am fine with it.  While having withdrawal symptoms, it's like a trumpet and she's sitting on my lap.  Then add if I am eating a snack, then comes the nose blowing and I feel like I'm going to hurl. Bleck.

Then we have the young girl who won't stop giggling and talking.  Giggling at everything and non stop chatter.  Add withdrawal symptoms and I feel like throwing my shoe. 

Then we have the chronic, like every hour every day for years, throat clearers... DRINK SOME WATER!

The smells are unbelievable and disgusting.  No, salmon patties are not a cubicle friendly food. 

Apparently I get really quiet, because of my laundry list of wd symptoms, so then others have to comment on me being quiet, me wearing a sweater because I'm cold, me listening to music to drowned out the noise.  The comments are getting on my last broken nerve.  I want to say 'It's better than throwing a show at you'. 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  P.J.....WWWI.......Billy........it feels SO good to laugh!!!

There is a commercial playing right now that just unnerves me....it's that J.C. Penney commercial where people are screaming....and coupons & sale brochures are falling out of mailboxes.....What a horrible commercial.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  P.J.....WWWI.......Billy........it feels SO good to laugh!!!

There is a commercial playing right now that just unnerves me....it's that J.C. Penney commercial where people are screaming....and coupons & sale brochures are falling out of mailboxes.....What a horrible commercial.

I saw that one, crazy!!    Talk about a turn off.  Thanks for sharing that, teacher :)

The council garbage truck that backed into the fence of a property of ours this morning  :tickedoff:. That's the second incident in 3 months so we spent the day getting  witness accounts , photos etc & took to the local  council  to try & get them to.replace the fence.

People that don't respect others and listen loud music on their cars at 3 am.

People that drive unsafely putting in risk other people's lives.

lack of common sense.

Two early mornings with thick fog :o So scary to drive in. Drove about 40 mph with adrenaline surging and tinnitis blaring. A work truck decides to ride my bumper with it's brights on trying to get me to drive faster. Cannot see to the left or right, much less behind me with his ((#*$&^%&$ lights glaring. Horrible experience :pokey:

The council garbage truck that backed into the fence of a property of ours this morning  :tickedoff:. That's the second incident in 3 months so we spent the day getting  witness accounts , photos etc & took to the local  council  to try & get them to.replace the fence.

Good luck, arafurapearl :)

Two early mornings with thick fog :o So scary to drive in. Drove about 40 mph with adrenaline surging and tinnitis blaring. A work truck decides to ride my bumper with it's brights on trying to get me to drive faster. Cannot see to the left or right, much less behind me with his ((#*$&^%&$ lights glaring. Horrible experience :pokey:

I'm glad you made safely to your destination, teacher :)  Lots of inconsiderate people out there on the highways and bi-ways, thats for sure.

Thanks pj!  ;D I try to be a courteous and defensive driver.  Here's what I like about the Stooper-Bowl---the commercials and the half time show!  :yippee:

People who chuck their fag ends in the street and those who smoke outside and let the fag ash blow in my eyes.

dave, do you mean cigar stubs?  I'm not familiar with that saying.

[7c...]
I was wondering the same thing.  I noticed Dave is from the UK.  I think that expression means "cigarette butts", but I'm not sure.  Let's wait and see what he says. :)

all the euphemisms for FAT.......as in a fat person

why cant we just say fat?

When I look in the mirror I don't say wow I am weight challenged, I say wow I am fat.

That I'm not allowed to tell the truth of how I am really healing on this website to share with others what I have. As a born again Christian we are called to witness to everyone. On Facebook this is allowed which is why I spend more time there. It's very unfair to those who might want to hear the gospel that man says "NO"! I read about so many suffering yet they don't know the truth. I am not suffering for a reason and it's not because my amost 45 year old unhealthy body that has carried 7 children is healing itself well. After detox is when I was on my knees and shortly after the healing began. They kicked God out of every other place and say the name Jesus and many want to attack you! I know this site provides a section for religion but Jesus is not found in a religion and how many actually go to that section. My pet peeve is we should be able to speak up and let those who don't know hear if they want to and those who don't want to hear or don't believe, just simply ignore it like you would anything else!

That I'm not allowed to tell the truth of how I am really healing on this website to share with others what I have. As a born again Christian we are called to witness to everyone. On Facebook this is allowed which is why I spend more time there. It's very unfair to those who might want to hear the gospel that man says "NO"! I read about so many suffering yet they don't know the truth. I am not suffering for a reason and it's not because my amost 45 year old unhealthy body that has carried 7 children is healing itself well. After detox is when I was on my knees and shortly after the healing began. They kicked God out of every other place and say the name Jesus and many want to attack you! I know this site provides a section for religion but Jesus is not found in a religion and how many actually go to that section. My pet peeve is we should be able to speak up and let those who don't know hear if they want to and those who don't want to hear or don't believe, just simply ignore it like you would anything else!

I admire your faith and your beliefs.  I think the reason the staff wants us to only post on the religion forum is because there are so many different religions and cultures at BenzoBuddies .

Many celebrate and honor their faith in different ways then you and i might. 

Kim brought up a good point. It does suck that we all have to be exposed to the delusions of the "faithful" in our daily lives.

As forest ump says: "that's all I have to say about that"