Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Everyone has a pet peeve, what's yours?

[...]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [GH...]

• [ar...]

• [Wi...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamberfn , I was just going to post that.  That scraping sound drives me crazy.  I want to give them plastic or rubber utensils.

Also, hate slurpers....  Gulp

The arrogant & ignorant young "hit & run" male skier in the red ski parka who knocked me over, & just skied on without a word last Sunday.

@Stoneyco, I agree with you 100% with you. I could never leave my dog tied up at all. In fact they don't know what being tied up is like. They run free in our huge yard and have a 5 gallon jug of water full all the time. My dogs are like family members.

People who let their cats outdoors (unless it's a confined area with a very good fence and they are watched closely when they're out).  I can't tell you how many cats get hit by cars or attacked/eaten by coyotes and foxes or taken away by hawks.  Past my yard is a large wooded area in my neighborhood that goes down to a large lake - all sorts of critters live down there.  Besides the I read the average life span of an outdoor cat is 3 years - an indoor cat 18-21.  The American Veterinary Association recommends that cats live indoors also.

I know the indoor cats might be missing out on "smelling the roses" but I'm sorry, I'd rather have them indoors with me, free from diseases and possibly horrific, painful deaths.

Sara

hmm my pet peeves, people who walk by my chair when i'm seated and constantly bump it, braggarts, kids with snotty noses, men who think they are gods gift, and people who treat their kids like they are a inconvenience...i want to choke them.

these are the things that really peeve me :thumbsup:

xxoo

cupcake

Pulling up to get gas behind someone else that won't pull up to the first pump.....

that, or people who stay parked at a pump and are turtle slow at paying, or they browse every aisle in the gas station while you wait for a pump...oooh i wanna choke them.

Pet Peves.....Humans who are cruel to animals, impolite, don't take personal responsibility, lie, cheat, are sadistic, hypocrites.

With over 6 billion of us on the planet it seems sometimes like I am surrounded by psychotic primates...lol.

I try to just smile and humble myself in the fact I am one of them but sometimes I just want them to get out of my comfort zone! (that's the nicest way I could put it).

ButterflyEffect

People who say "we're pregnant", do they share a uterus?

People who don't vote and then complain about the results.

Men who refer to their wife as "the wife"......a wife is not an object.

pj, I agree with your first sentence about people saying "we're pregnant." It actually use to disgust me that a man would stand there and agree when the woman said it. I have also noticed that women who use that phrase are usually insecure in their relationship.

Here's an old one (for me, anyway): coach class on airplanes.  There's always some jerk sitting behind, beside, or in front of you who makes the trip more uncomfortable than it already is.

And let's not forget the people who park in the handicapped parking places and are perfectly fine, with no sticker or tag.