Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Time to go

[el...]

Thank you Eljay for all you have done! I will truly miss you and hope to still see you around here. I wish you all the best!  :smitten:

Eljay-Thanks for being such a great caregiver to so many needy folks, including myself.

It's amazing to me that there are such wonderful folks at BB who are willing to give so much.

I'm glad you initially got the help and support you needed here, and that you were moved to be a big

part of the recovery for so many who have needed your help.

You may not realize that by lessening the suffering of others, you have also improved the lives of many people

around them...their spouse, their children, their parents, their loved ones and friends...and on and on it goes, so that

your good works have been multiplied greatly.

My fortune cookie for you..."The good deed of one is the good fortune of all."

Thanks again!

-David

My Buds,

I'm overwhelmed...With affection and gratitude.

I don't know what words to say to adequately thank all of you for your kindness and friendship.

Thank you!  :-*  :smitten: 

Eljay! What can I say? Thank you is not enough! I am so happy you are living your life. You

sooooo deserve happiness. I am living my life because of your help. You and Beeper are and will always be my angels. You guided me through the toughest journey I have experienced so far in my life. I will never forget you! I know you have been a miracle to so many including me. Wishing you much happiness always!

mal :smitten:

Eljay,

Thank you for you invaluable effort in supporting, sharing with, and encouraging other benzodiazapine withdrawee's lol. It really takes quite the individual to be so proactive and positive in the midst of the sometimes dire circumstance that benzo withdrawl can be. Good luck to you!