Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

The economic response package they're putting together where Americans will get 1,000$ checks.. Well we won't see it we don't fall in the guidelines!! You have to make 85k or less!

Great! We could have used that to help put back the money we'll lose while Rich is on vacation! His Corona virus staycation rather!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

# shitimscared😷

Mary I had a cold back in mid February and I keep hoping that it was this virus that's how afraid I am too get it. I remember it was a dry cough and I had it for like 3 weeks. I don't know if you remember but I couldn't get good air in my lungs and I though I had pots sxs again.. Makes me wonder 🤔 But I'm not that lucky so it was probably just a regular damn cold! 😤

For your sake, I hope it was too.  ;). I am watching ABC News right now wth David Muir.  He always ends with a positive story and he's good looking, lol  :D

Mary I had a cold back in mid February and I keep hoping that it was this virus that's how afraid I am too get it. I remember it was a dry cough and I had it for like 3 weeks. I don't know if you remember but I couldn't get good air in my lungs and I though I had pots sxs again.. Makes me wonder 🤔 But I'm not that lucky so it was probably just a regular damn cold! 😤

For your sake, I hope it was too.  ;). I am watching ABC News right now wth David Muir.  He always ends with a positive story and he's good looking, lol  :D

I need positive right now 🤦‍♀️

Tim is postponing  :yippee: :yippee: :balloon:    Yay!!  That was worrying me  :idiot:

Tim is postponing  :yippee: :yippee: :balloon:    Yay!!  That was worrying me  :idiot:

:yippee: :yippee: how'd you get him to do it?!! Did you light your hair on fire?!  :laugh: :laugh:

:yippee: :yippee: how'd you get him to do it?!! Did you light your hair on fire?!  :laugh: :laugh:

No, he had decided at work and started calling them, told me when he got home.  I feel much better :D.  Idris Elba has CV :(

No, he had decided at work and started calling them, told me when he got home.  I feel much better :D.  Idris Elba has CV :(

Oh well that's a relief I'm happy for you Mary  :)

Yes I heard about that actor.. Seems quite a few of them are getting this??

Well I have my first telehealth session with my therapist. I hope I know how to log in right  :idiot: it's for 11:00 but I have to log in at 10:45. I'm a little nervous about it. I need that lady more than ever right now. I hope she has some things up her sleeve to help me cope 🤞

Well goodnight people, stay safe, stay home and wash the hell out of your hands 👐🧼

TT ❤️

Well I have my first telehealth session with my therapist. I hope I know how to log in right  :idiot: it's for 11:00 but I have to log in at 10:45. I'm a little nervous about it. I need that lady more than ever right now. I hope she has some things up her sleeve to help me cope 🤞

Well goodnight people, stay safe, stay home and wash the hell out of your hands 👐🧼

TT ❤️

11;00 tomorrow morning  ;)

That's great mm! Thank god! I have a therapist appt. Friday. Should I go? My therapist has thr personality of a rock. I had to reschedule the other day. I was on the phone with her. She doent say, how are you. I feel like she doesnt like me.  :-[

8f you go to the hi hospital, what is the treatment. It seems like everyo e has different reactions to the virus. Alot get it and are fine. Some have it and dont know, so they say. Some need respirators. Why cant they use bamboo bags in italy to help ppl. This is so disturbing. I wish I could do so ethingto help ppl. This sucks. 1 new case us in my town. I'm in Massachusetts. I take so much ibuprofen I probably killed it off if I had it or have it. This is as weird as bwd. Now the rest of the world can see the fear that we have for our life everyday, Not that I would want them too. I wouldn't ever wish this fear on anyone.

TT ❤️

11;00 tomorrow morning  ;)

You got this Too Many, LY. MM💜💜

Trishy your appointment will be great. I have had therapy appointments over Zoom when I was too sick to go to her office. It was almost like being there. You will be great.

Sending you love Suzy! Hi Mary! Hi everyone, hope you are all hanging in there.

I am just hunkering down with my mom. We ordered groceries online today and they won't be ready for pickup for a week! But we can still go in to the grocery store I would just rather not.

Our county issued a Shelter in Place order last night. Basically all non essential businesses must close and no one is allowed to go out for anything non essential meaning doctor, pharmacy, food, and exercise is ok as long as you are outside and social distancing. It seems drastic but I just wish the dummy in charge would issue this for the whole country so we could actually stop the spread.

I keep hearing about pool carrying on with their lives and I'm like WHAT are you doing? This is serious!

Not sure if you ever go to Reddit, but there is a thread on their anxiety subreddit where people only post positive news related to the virus and how we’re doing. Just to try to keep hope up.

Not sure if you ever go to Reddit, but there is a thread on their anxiety subreddit where people only post positive news related to the virus and how we’re doing. Just to try to keep hope up.

Thanks Stephen! I actually love reddit, I find the humor there hilarious, and I have a couple of really valuable support groups. People can be so sweet there! I stay away from the jerky subs, there definitely are some. Oh and the cat photos of course. Most of my feed there is cat photos and videos. It is the only social media these days that does not send me into an anxiety attack.

I will check out the anxiety sub, thanks!

Hi, Back for a short visit. Have been on Seroquel for a few days last week: first night good sleep,  second not, third better again, fourth not. Felt my muscles becoming more stiff and got more dizziness,  so stopped taking them.  Bad day next day.

After hardly any sleep started taking them again,  strongly advised to do so by my psychiatrist. I need to sleep before anything else can be done.

Sleep still not great after restarting,  always waking up to nighttime nausea.

No visit to the psychologist today because of CV,  but a telephone-consultation.

Wishing you all a good day.

Hi, Back for a short visit. Have been on Seroquel for a few days last week: first night good sleep,  second not, third better again, fourth not. Felt my muscles becoming more stiff and got more dizziness,  so stopped taking them.  Bad day next day.

After hardly any sleep started taking them again,  strongly advised to do so by my psychiatrist. I need to sleep before anything else can be done.

Sleep still not great after restarting,  always waking up to nighttime nausea.

No visit to the psychologist today because of CV,  but a telephone-consultation.

Wishing you all a good day.

Morning Troch you will have startup side effects it is an antipsychotic so perhaps that will settle down after you are on it for a couple of weeks only time will tell.l hope your appointment with the therapist for well.love to you.X

Thank you,  Stut.

Hope you're doing OK. Though I know that' s not really possible while on psych. meds.

Wishing you a symptom low day.  :thumbsup:

Good morning LHSG or should l say the CV support group.Holy God l don't want any of you around me in a crisis 😕. Honestly you all need to calm down yes these are scary times however they will pass and you are not out running around so get a grip.l have to agree with GP here.Yes some people are vulnerable and we should be cautious however that is easy keep your hands clean and don't touch anyone.This is a virus and it can be contained however it is up to us if we get it or not.

Please remember you are feeding your fears with watching all the news coverage so please refrain from overwatching.

Happy birthday my twin l really hope you have a good one.l know you are scared honey but please keep your fears under control.Rich is doing the right thing.l know you can't see that however it isn't possible for everyone to hold up in their home for several months.Try to understand this will pass my lovely.love you my lST X

Morning Val have to say l read your post and l thought WHY?Are you not suffering enough?Why are you adding insult to injury?l don't really get it however if you feel you must cut take a nail file and chip a bit off.As for Johnson l really hope he holds his nerve.l agree with his policies at this time however it will change not now l hope.As for the NHS it seems to be holding its own at the moment so fingers crossed all will be grand.love you.X

. Morning GP at last a bit of common sense.Good to see it.As for politics not even remotely interested 😠.l hope the ab help honey.love you.X

Morning Suzy try to keep calm pet you will be grand.l know all this hype is awful but we will get through it like everything else.You are doing great.love you.X

Morning Stephen if you were ok before this you will be grand.l know the social aspect will be lacking now however you can do this on your own.Keep phone contact with your friends etc and know this isn't going to last forever.love to you.X

Morning Final l am glad you are still going out and about.l think walking helps tremendously.l would consider holding your taper for now or adjusting the amount you are tapering.l know you have suffered however you are moving forward and that is amazing.love to you.X

Morning Olive how are you honey.Are you holding up ok?l hope so.This is not an easy time for any of us however you are doing amazingly well honey.Keep your chin up.love you.X

Morning NJ l hope you get your med ok l don't really see why you wouldn't.Please try to remain calm honey.l know your son is vulnerable however he seems a clever boy and he can keep himself safe.As for your mum all nursing facilities are following strict protocols and hopefully they will be safe.We can only do what we can and hopefully it will be enough.love to you.X

Morning Lady Mary awe Hen have you lost the calm 😳?Tim is being sensible honey not everyone has the luxury of being able to work from home.l am perfectly sure he is taking the proper precautions and he will be grand.Try not to worry so much.Now hold your dose and let everything settle down.All ok this end so we will see how this plays out.love you my lady Mary HenX

. Morning Intend Gilly Valley Free Meems Esperanza Nova Miyu Bill and everyone here sending you my love.X

Thank you,  Stut.

Hope you're doing OK. Though I know that' s not really possible while on psych. meds.

Wishing you a symptom low day.  :thumbsup:

I am ok Troch same old same old.l really hope you see an improvement as time passes.We are here when you need us honey.X

Thanks Stut!  At last, the voice of reason.  I wish we had rationing here.  You sound well.

Happy Birthday Trishy.  Please try to have a great day!

Good morning LHSG.  Hope everyone feels better today.  I think AB is finally working as I did not cough as much last night and my chest isn’t burning.  But I sure did get up to pee a lot.  Maybe too much water?

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:  to you,  :happybday: dear Trishy,  :happybday: to you!

:clap: :clap: :clap::balloon: :balloon: :balloon:    🎂🍨🍭🍭.      🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Eat that cake you are baking and have a big glass of Diet Cake.  Since it's your birthday, you get to use a normal amount of TP  :laugh:;D

Love you, Too Many !!    Mary 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉

[69...]