Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

That's good tt. I wish we could get a boatload of benzos at a time. I believe they only can give 30 at a time. Because it's a benzo. I'm sure your dr can call in say 3 mos. For you and every month just pick them up. I think we will be ok with our meds. I hope your husband stays home or the company may shut down for a while. Men are so stubborn. Ly dd

Hey DD, this is beyond nerve wracking. I can't believe this is even real.

I'm going to make my husband take vacation time for a couple weeks or so. I know he's not happy about it but I'm so worried.

I think you're right 30 day supply only bc it's a controlled substance. I called for my Rx yesterday and I had my dil text my Dr this morning for a 3 month supply, she used to work for him, but I think my Rx had already been filled. I think she was too late. Anyway, it might be law that he can only give me a one month supply at a time 🤷 it's ok I have the Rx so I'll just forget about it until next month comes along.

Deep I hope you read my post about the meds. I don't think you'll have a problem getting your med at all.

Love,

Trishy ❤️

Hi Tt,

I really hope your husband does that. If he has the time he might as well take it. It's not worth the risk. I do that too. I try not to think about my next ex until it's time. You are good. You have enough and your stash. I feel like a drug addict when I talk like this!!  :laugh: :laugh: my god, going through bed was isolating enough, I feel like I'm in a dream world. Just keep up the washing and sanitizing, we are going too have the cleanest houses in the world. Make sure you clean your keys too! There's so much!

Hi Tt,

I really hope your husband does that. If he has the time he might as well take it. It's not worth the risk. I do that too. I try not to think about my next ex until it's time. You are good. You have enough and your stash. I feel like a drug addict when I talk like this!!  :laugh: :laugh: my god, going through bed was isolating enough, I feel like I'm in a dream world. Just keep up the washing and sanitizing, we are going too have the cleanest houses in the world. Make sure you clean your keys too! There's so much!

I know the keys 🤦‍♀️ I forgot about those.. But I'm afraid to touch anything anyway. I wash my hands constantly.

CVS just text me too tell me it was too early to pick up my Rx! That I couldn't get it until April 13 th! My Dr must have called in my Rx yesterday then got my dils text to get me 2 refills so he called it in again!! I called my pharmacy and explained the reason for the confusion! They said they'll fill it for me on the 13 th so I thought great! Now I have next months lined up! Then my dil just told me there's 2 refills on the next Rx! So now I have 3 months worth! I'm beyond thrilled that I don't have to worry about that for 3 months. Hoping things are better by then. 🤞

Just gotta worry about staying alive 😳

Omg, that phone is a mess! I put antibacterial on it!  :tickedoff:

Hope everyone is staying calm as they can. I t to the store and it was fully stocked except for toilet paper. Still cant figure it out.

V,

Are you ok? This is awful. This being cooped up and wondering when this with be over. Why are you cutting? Please rethink it. You get very anxious and you need to be in a stable place right now. It's up to you. Please stay calm. I know it's hard. Love you Suzy. Please keep checking in, I hate you being alone.

Thank you DD you're so sweet. I'm too stressed to post a lot. I just saw this page, I haven't read more. Love you. We are completely locked down and it's going to be a long time.

I am starting to get worried about my supply of remeron and klonopin. I am supposed to meet with my psychiatrist tomorrow. I have left numerous messages about whether he can do a phone call/call in prescription/mail to me whatever and I have heard nothing back. He is a one-man show with a secretary. I have some waiting at the pharmacy for me but I don't know if it is both. I will pick up tomorrow, want to go out just one time for groceries/pharmacy. Things are bad here, 86 new cases in the state and they are talking about using dorm rooms for hospitals. I am just so scared with my mom in the nursing home and my son being immunocompromised. Stay safe everyone.

I just got my med it's in my hands no problems getting it. Although it's the usual 30 day supply. I'll worry about it again in 30 days but for now I'm set for another month. I also have about 3 months stash and with bits and pieces and some very old pills I might be able to squeak out a 4 month supply. So that gives me 5 months worth with current Rx. I went through drive through to get my Rx at CVS. I will be using drive through to get my meds from now on.. We should all do this if possible.

Love to all,. Trish

My Dr always gives me a 3 month script, can only fill 1 month at a time, I am going to do the drive thru thing and wear gloves.  I am like you, I have quite a few part bottles as I was tapering down, didn't use that mg anymore, but if I had to, I would use them.  Still going to ask her to give me some extra liquid Diazapam.  I even have some old Xanax  :laugh: :laugh:  no I wouldn't take it, I like is so much more than Valium, I would probably be addicted with first dose.  Valium sucks.  :D. I am just grumpy you guys, l kept loosing my posts this morning, Tim's at work, his family is insisting on having a birthday party this weekend.  You know , it's not that I think a couple of them are dumb, I just don't trust them to be real careful and if Tim brings it home, this is going to be one pissed off sick woman.

But he won't look at things like not going.  GRUMPY Mary :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

I am starting to get worried about my supply of remeron and klonopin. I am supposed to meet with my psychiatrist tomorrow. I have left numerous messages about whether he can do a phone call/call in prescription/mail to me whatever and I have heard nothing back. He is a one-man show with a secretary. I have some waiting at the pharmacy for me but I don't know if it is both. I will pick up tomorrow, want to go out just one time for groceries/pharmacy. Things are bad here, 86 new cases in the state and they are talking about using dorm rooms for hospitals. I am just so scared with my mom in the nursing home and my son being immunocompromised. Stay safe everyone.

NJ, if anyone has a reason to ask for extra meds right now, it's you.  Your Dr should understand your son is vulnerable and getting out is very anxiety creating for you , and can possibly put your son at risk.  Are you getting to talk to your mom on the phone at least?  Thinking about you, Mary 💜💜

Great post you guys please read, can be found on Withdrawal Support thread, Baby Spice found it

After much research found some informative answers:  https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/coronavirus.html

Telemedicine

On January 31, 2020, the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services issues a public health emergency (HHS Public Health Emergency Declaration).

Question: Can telemedicine now be used under the conditions outlined in Title 21, United States Code (U.S.C.), Section 802(54)(D)?

Answer: Yes

While a prescription for a controlled substance issued by means of the Internet (including telemedicine) must generally be predicated on an in-person medical evaluation (21 U.S.C. 829(e)), the Controlled Substances Act contains certain exceptions to this requirement. One such exception occurs when the Secretary of Health and Human Services has declared a public health emergency under 42 U.S.C. 247d (section 319 of the Public Health Service Act), as set forth in 21 U.S.C. 802(54)(D). Secretary Azar declared such a public health emergency with regard to COVID-19 on January 31, 2020. (https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/01/31/secretary-azar-declares-public-health-emergency-us-2019-novel-coronavirus.html). For as long as the Secretary’s designation of a public health emergency remains in effect, DEA-registered practitioners may issue prescriptions for controlled substances to patients for whom they have not conducted an in-person medical evaluation, provided all of the following conditions are met:

The prescription is issued for a legitimate medical purpose by a practitioner acting in the usual course of his/her professional practice

The telemedicine communication is conducted using an audio-visual, real-time, two-way interactive communication system.

The practitioner is acting in accordance with applicable Federal and State law.

Provided the practitioner satisfies the above requirements, the practitioner may issue the prescription using any of the methods of prescribing currently available and in the manner set forth in the DEA regulations. Thus, the practitioner may issue a prescription either electronically (for schedules II-V) or by calling in an emergency schedule II prescription to the pharmacy, or by calling in a schedule III-V prescription to the pharmacy.

Important note: If the prescribing practitioner has previously conducted an in-person medical evaluation of the patient, the practitioner may issue a prescription for a controlled substance after having communicated with the patient via telemedicine, or any other means, regardless of whether a public health emergency has been declared by the Secretary of Health and Human Services, so long as the prescription is issued for a legitimate medical purpose and the practitioner is acting in the usual course of his/her professional practice. In addition, for the prescription to be valid, the practitioner must comply with any applicable State laws.

I just got my med it's in my hands no problems getting it. Although it's the usual 30 day supply. I'll worry about it again in 30 days but for now I'm set for another month. I also have about 3 months stash and with bits and pieces and some very old pills I might be able to squeak out a 4 month supply. So that gives me 5 months worth with current Rx. I went through drive through to get my Rx at CVS. I will be using drive through to get my meds from now on.. We should all do this if possible.

Love to all,. Trish

My Dr always gives me a 3 month script, can only fill 1 month at a time, I am going to do the drive thru thing and wear gloves.  I am like you, I have quite a few part bottles as I was tapering down, didn't use that mg anymore, but if I had to, I would use them.  Still going to ask her to give me some extra liquid Diazapam.  I even have some old Xanax  :laugh: :laugh:  no I wouldn't take it, I like is so much more than Valium, I would probably be addicted with first dose.  Valium sucks.  :D. I am just grumpy you guys, l kept loosing my posts this morning, Tim's at work, his family is insisting on having a birthday party this weekend.  You know , it's not that I think a couple of them are dumb, I just don't trust them to be real careful and if Tim brings it home, this is going to be one pissed off sick woman.

But he won't look at things like not going.  GRUMPY Mary :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

I can only get 1 month at a time too Mary 😔 I'm just glad it's there for me to get. I need to get gloves from my sil. He's got some at home from the hospital. He'll have to drop them on my front porch 😏

What's wrong with Tim's family?!! Are they crazy? I don't blame you for being upset about that. I would forbid Richie to go to any gathering right now. Is there any way you could persuade him not to go? Could you cry I mean really cry 🤔.. Would that work with him? 🤨 Why are these men so darn stubborn :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm baking my own cake and Rich and I will eat it. It'll be the first time in forever that I have celebrated my birthday without my kids. I have no idea when I can even see them again bc of this nightmare. I'll join you in grumpy and add gloomy mood to the mix 😷😢

Tt, I keep thinking of new things to clean, what else can I do cooped up like this! That is awesome about your meds. You hit the jackpot. Take it one day at a time and do what we need to do and hopefully this will be behind us. You will be alive. You wash more than anyone! Your ok. Ly dd

V,

I'm sorry you are locked down. Dont worry about posting. Just check in. I am praying this ends soon and we can breath again. Stay busy, distract. We will get through this. Love you dd ❤❤❤

Tt, I keep thinking of new things to clean, what else can I do cooped up like this! That is awesome about your meds. You hit the jackpot. Take it one day at a time and do what we need to do and hopefully this will be behind us. You will be alive. You wash more than anyone! Your ok. Ly dd

V,

I'm sorry you are locked down. Dont worry about posting. Just check in. I am praying this ends soon and we can breath again. Stay busy, distract. We will get through this. Love you dd ❤❤❤

😚🙏🙏🙏💖

Love to all,. Trish

I can only get 1 month at a time too Mary 😔 I'm just glad it's there for me to get. I need to get gloves from my sil. He's got some at home from the hospital. He'll have to drop them on my front porch 😏

What's wrong with Tim's family?!! Are they crazy? I don't blame you for being upset about that. I would forbid Richie to go to any gathering right now. Is there any way you could persuade him not to go? Could you cry I mean really cry 🤔.. Would that work with him? 🤨 Why are these men so darn stubborn :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

My birthday is tomorrow and I'm baking my own cake and Rich and I will eat it. It'll be the first time in forever that I have celebrated my birthday without my kids. I have no idea when I can even see them again bc of this nightmare. I'll join you in grumpy and add gloomy mood to the mix 😷😢

I have been trying since this weekend Trishy.  He has it in his head he can manage distancing while there :idiot: :idiot:    She is in her 70's, they could be risking her too.  I may try the crying thing but it makes me so mad he doesn't get it, not sure I could cry, might could slap him around or steal a part off both our cars, hide the keys, something.  It just scares me , I don't want it and I damn well don't want him to get it.  What's wrong with people.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Love to all,. Trish

I have been trying since this weekend Trishy.  He has it in his head he can manage distancing while there :idiot: :idiot:    She is in her 70's, they could be risking her too.  I may try the crying thing but it makes me so mad he doesn't get it, not sure I could cry, might could slap him around or steal a part off both our cars, hide the keys, something.  It just scares me , I don't want it and I damn well don't want him to get it.  What's wrong with people.  :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Well try the cry thing then if that fails steal the car, steal the keys.. Light your hair on fire! Try anything at this point!! Omg she's 70's ? Mama Mia!! They all need their heads examined.

I have an idea watch world news tonight. MSNBC maybe try to scare him. It's pretty scary to watch right now. I have watched so much of it Rich had no choice but to face reality by seeing it on the TV. I think that helped my argument with him about staying home. I have only bought myself two weeks though Mary and if his work doesn't shut down he'll go back I know he will 😷.. I'd bite my fingernails right now but I can't touch my damn face!; :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Love to all,. Trish

Well try the cry thing then if that fails steal the car, steal the keys.. Light your hair on fire! Try anything at this point!! Omg she's 70's ? Mama Mia!! They all need their heads examined.

I have an idea watch world news tonight. MSNBC maybe try to scare him. It's pretty scary to watch right now. I have watched so much of it Rich had no choice but to face reality by seeing it on the TV. I think that helped my argument with him about staying home. I have only bought myself two weeks though Mary and if his work doesn't shut down he'll go back I know he will 😷.. I'd bite my fingernails right now but I can't touch my damn face!; :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Lol, lol.  This is what scares me the most, my back can only be in a couple positions before it starts hurting, so I can't go lay in the bed sick.  I will have to sit in my recliner sick for ever how long and you aren't suppose to take ibu, and Tylenol is useless except for fever.  I am much more worried about pain.  And if Tim and I are both sick, we don't have masks so how do we get my meds, or his for that matter.  I am sure my girlfriend would pick it up, if they let her, but I would hate to ask her, really I couldn't, her husband had 2 hernia surgeries a month or so ago, so I can't ask her.  They may deliver, I don't know, need to find out I guess.  It's getting very complicated  :crazy:

V,

Just washed.. Again 🧼 😷❤️❤️

Love to all,. Trish

Lol, lol.  This is what scares me the most, my back can only be in a couple positions before it starts hurting, so I can't go lay in the bed sick.  I will have to sit in my recliner sick for ever how long and you aren't suppose to take ibu, and Tylenol is useless except for fever.  I am much more worried about pain.  And if Tim and I are both sick, we don't have masks so how do we get my meds, or his for that matter.  I am sure my girlfriend would pick it up, if they let her, but I would hate to ask her, really I couldn't, her husband had 2 hernia surgeries a month or so ago, so I can't ask her.  They may deliver, I don't know, need to find out I guess.  It's getting very complicated  :crazy:

I get your fears and frustrations I'm right there with ya girlfriend. It's not surprising that all these fears are rising to the surface, I don't think any of us here had this in our benzo apocalypse scenarios.

So here's my advice, hopefully you won't get sick but have a plan in place. Just prepare like you would a bad storm. If your back hurt what would you do for it?

If you have a fever you'll have to take Tylenol.

If you have to sleep in the recliner how could you make it very comfortable?

You get it.. if you have a plan in place to address all your fears then your fears will lessen.

This shit is out of our control and these are horrifying times. We can only do what's in our own power.

My fear is that I won't be able to breathe and that my heart will go crazy with palps bc of fever.. I need Advil can't take Tylenol.😢

:mybuddy:❤️

Love to all,. Trish

I get your fears and frustrations I'm right there with ya girlfriend. It's not surprising that all these fears are rising to the surface, I don't think any of us here had this in our benzo apocalypse scenarios.

So here's my advice, hopefully you won't get sick but have a plan in place. Just prepare like you would a bad storm. If your back hurt what would you do for it?

You get it.. if you have a plan in place to address all your fears then your fears will lessen.

This shit is out of our control and these are horrifying times. We can only do what's in our own power.

My fear is that I won't be able to breathe and that my heart will go crazy with palps bc of fever.. I need Advil can't take Tylenol.😢

First thing, Tim goes in guest bedroom  ;D:laugh:    Plan A. 

Mm,

I wish he wouldn't go. Tell him how it is affecting you mentally. I am sure the family would understand with what's going on. Maybe they can reschedule or something. It sucks, I might not be as scared if I wasn't in bwd. I makes everything so effin complicated. The pharma is deliver. I know Cvs does. This sucks ppl

Love to all,. Trish

You're being too kind I say dog house without Sly now that's punishment :laugh: :laugh:

Mm,

I wish he wouldn't go. Tell him how it is affecting you mentally. I am sure the family would understand with what's going on. Maybe they can reschedule or something. It sucks, I might not be as scared if I wasn't in bwd. I makes everything so effin complicated. The pharma is deliver. I know Cvs does. This sucks ppl

Yes, I couldn't believe it when he answered the phone, I could tell who it was and I said Go Where?

He just won't listen, he is so sure he can make himself safe.  They are a close family and I understand he wants to go, but I don't understand how he can think all of them will be safe.  He knows there are a couple that just won't get it.  Mercy :(

Love to all,. Trish

You're being too kind I say dog house without Sly now that's punishment :laugh: :laugh:

I really wasn't as worried until he agreed to this.  But I will just have to get over it.  I can't sit around here in a bad mood, plus CV news, plus withdrawing.  It's just too much.  I just finished my dlmt, now holding but I could also start having wd symptoms, just have to wait and see.  I will really consider myself lucky if I don't.    :smitten: :smitten:

Love to all,. Trish

I really wasn't as worried until he agreed to this.  But I will just have to get over it.  I can't sit around here in a bad mood, plus CV news, plus withdrawing.  It's just too much.  I just finished my dlmt, now holding but I could also start having wd symptoms, just have to wait and see.  I will really consider myself lucky if I don't.    :smitten: :smitten:

It'll be ok.. just try not to worry. This is so out of our control. Maybe you could have another talk with him. Tell him how afraid you are and if he could just not go to this one event.

What really scares me is this is going to get worse before it gets better and I have no idea I'm going to handle this.

:smitten:  :mybuddy:

Mary I had a cold back in mid February and I keep hoping that it was this virus that's how afraid I am too get it. I remember it was a dry cough and I had it for like 3 weeks. I don't know if you remember but I couldn't get good air in my lungs and I though I had pots sxs again.. Makes me wonder 🤔 But I'm not that lucky so it was probably just a regular damn cold! 😤

[aa...]