Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good morning Stutt. I know Johnson will eventually have to take containment measures as his approach is making him an outcast in the rest of the world. I do hope you don't get it or at least not yet now that the health system is collapsed. Here we have two sources of info : the media and doctors. The info we get from doctors and nurses is obviously the truth. I'm obviously shattered emotionally but I am considering making a cut, because Stutt, we really don't know what's going to happen. Like cutting 0.25 and waiting two months.

Good morning everyone,

Just needed to stop in and read back a few pages to see how everyone was doing and what everyone was thinking about what is going on. I have just been so busy with the company and everything I am running wide open..still holding at 2.66mgs of k.

I am scared about not being able to get the med next month as things are closing down and since its not manufactured here in the states. I called my pharmacy and they told me they have enough for this month on thursday and next month but can't guarantee after that. I use a smaller pharmacy trying to support the local businesses as much as possible.

My husband is trying to keep my anxiety disorder down by telling me that they cant just let people go without their meds that would cause more problems and sickness to go on top of this virus. And I said you have no idea if its being shipped in and we cant get 3 months of meds like most people can due to its classification of drug . I asked about that from the pharmacy..and they said for the classification of the drug they wont be doing 3 months worth due to federal laws. So I asked what happens if they have to close or they run out and they had no answers.

Have any of you questioned any of the bigger pharmacies like CVS or Walgreens about this.. I am back on the teva 1mgs and havent had any problems with that switch over...?

I have been thinking and praying for all of us here and all over the world that none of us have to go without our meds..as for the food situation since i do the flea mkt. as something for me to do other than the company we own..i buy and resell food and paper products so I did not have to do the search for soaps. paper products things like that..they have closed the flea mkt until at least the first week of next month so i have like a yrs worth of toilet paper..but i resell so i havent hoarded it..and food..the only thing i really was short on was frozen meats and fruits and veggies so the freezers are stocked just wish hubby would shut down for a couple weeks since he has heart disease and is diabetic but not on insulin. I worry about him catching it.

Please post and let me know whats going on in your area I am in  Florida.

Love you all

deep

I’m here, always reading.  Love to you all. ❤️💕💋💕🙏🏼🙏🏼💋💋

Lots of love back at cha free, love you so much!!  Mary ❣️ :smitten: :smitten:❣️

Good morning everyone,

Just needed to stop in and read back a few pages to see how everyone was doing and what everyone was thinking about what is going on. I have just been so busy with the company and everything I am running wide open..still holding at 2.66mgs of k.

I am scared about not being able to get the med next month as things are closing down and since its not manufactured here in the states. I called my pharmacy and they told me they have enough for this month on thursday and next month but can't guarantee after that. I use a smaller pharmacy trying to support the local businesses as much as possible.

My husband is trying to keep my anxiety disorder down by telling me that they cant just let people go without their meds that would cause more problems and sickness to go on top of this virus. And I said you have no idea if its being shipped in and we cant get 3 months of meds like most people can due to its classification of drug . I asked about that from the pharmacy..and they said for the classification of the drug they wont be doing 3 months worth due to federal laws. So I asked what happens if they have to close or they run out and they had no answers.

Have any of you questioned any of the bigger pharmacies like CVS or Walgreens about this.. I am back on the teva 1mgs and havent had any problems with that switch over...?

I have been thinking and praying for all of us here and all over the world that none of us have to go without our meds..as for the food situation since i do the flea mkt. as something for me to do other than the company we own..i buy and resell food and paper products so I did not have to do the search for soaps. paper products things like that..they have closed the flea mkt until at least the first week of next month so i have like a yrs worth of toilet paper..but i resell so i havent hoarded it..and food..the only thing i really was short on was frozen meats and fruits and veggies so the freezers are stocked just wish hubby would shut down for a couple weeks since he has heart disease and is diabetic but not on insulin. I worry about him catching it.

Love you all

deep

Hey deep I only got half way through your post but my pharmacy told me last month, I pay out of pocket right now, that my Dr can Rx more than 30 days of my Xanax. I agree with your husband too that the hospitals can't be over run with people who are in wd or any other serious condition bc of lack of meds.. That would be catastrophic. I get your fear though my mind sometimes goes there with my med being withheld from me for any reason. It's so sad that we have to live like this.

I just put a phone call into my daughter in law to can my Dr about giving me 3 months worth of med until this is over. We'll see what he says and I'll let you and the group know. I'm from Connecticut so I don't know if different states have different laws.. But we'll see what he does with my Rx. We are all panicking rightfully so during this God awful time.

Hang tight!

Trishy

Good morning everyone,

Love you all

deep

Hey deep I only got half way through your post but my pharmacy told me last month, I pay out of pocket right now, that my Dr can Rx more than 30 days of my Xanax. I agree with your husband too that the hospitals can't be over run with people who are in wd or any other serious condition bc of lack of meds.. That would be catastrophic. I get your fear though my mind sometimes goes there with my med being withheld from me for any reason. It's so sad that we have to live like this.

I just put a phone call into my daughter in law to can my Dr about giving me 3 months worth of med until this is over. We'll see what he says and I'll let you and the group know. I'm from Connecticut so I don't know if different states have different laws.. But we'll see what he does with my Rx. We are all panicking rightfully so during this God awful time.

Hang tight!

Trishy

I use CVS deep and I wish my husband's plant would shut down. He works for Lockheed Martin. He's an aircraft mechanic for military helicopters. This is driving me insane. He has mild COPD/ emphysema. I think I have him almost convinced to take 4 weeks vacation time 🤞

I’m here, always reading.  Love to you all. ❤️💕💋💕🙏🏼🙏🏼💋💋

Take care of yourself Free ❤️❤️

Good morning everyone,

Love you all

deep

Hang tight!

Trishy

I use CVS deep and I wish my husband's plant would shut down. He works for Lockheed Martin. He's an aircraft mechanic for military helicopters. This is driving me insane. He has mild COPD/ emphysema. I think I have him almost convinced to take 4 weeks vacation time 🤞

Oh I hope he does Trishy!!  Tim won't unless they close down.  He is only salesperson there :(. Not to mention, he is just so handy, he can load and unload heavy equipment, he can work on it, annoys me really.  He is just too valuable  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:  really nothing I can do though.  He won't even discuss it  :(

Good morning Stutt. I know Johnson will eventually have to take containment measures as his approach is making him an outcast in the rest of the world. I do hope you don't get it or at least not yet now that the health system is collapsed. Here we have two sources of info : the media and doctors. The info we get from doctors and nurses is obviously the truth. I'm obviously shattered emotionally but I am considering making a cut, because Stutt, we really don't know what's going to happen. Like cutting 0.25 and waiting two months.

V, that's too much! Don't lower your immune system by making a drastic cut! Please re think that. You'll be more vulnerable.

I'm not doing anything I have a small stash and if I'm forced to taper quickly then I will but I'm not going to get ahead of myself yet. I would only force my taper if they actually said no more meds, until then I'm staying put.

Take care V ❤️

Oh my goodness Mary what is wrong with these men?! They are so stubborn! Rich is only going to do this bc of my nagging and the fact that he's very aware of his age and health condition. He's heard many times now watching the news with me that he's in a high risk category. If not for his medical condition there'd be no way he would stop working.

Men need to take this more seriously  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Val, I would not cut now if I were you. I know it's scary but if you become destabilized may be hard to get stable again. Please stay safe.

V, that's too much! Don't lower your immune system by making a drastic cut! Please re think that. You'll be more vulnerable.

I'm not doing anything I have a small stash and if I'm forced to taper quickly then I will but I'm not going to get ahead of myself yet. I would only force my taper if they actually said no more meds, until then I'm staying put.

Take care V ❤️

I think that's too much too Vali.  I understand the wanting to cut, but make it a small cut.  .125.  As long as you've held, that may not cause so many problems.  But you have a huge stash , why do you feel you need to cut, things are so chaotic right now and you have your daughter.  Love you  :smitten: :smitten:

Good morning everyone,

Love you all

deep

Hang tight!

Trishy

Hi Trish,

And I will hang tight until you find out from your doctor and then the pharmacy if they will do a larger number then you pay out of pocket for the difference.. But with the 1mg that i take and cut..i would need 340 tabs for 3 months not sure they would ever give someone that many 1mg k tabs..but who knows...my insurance started only paying for 90 told the pharmacy to recommend me to tell my doc to write my script for the 2 mg tabs and then it would cover the whole script..so now i pay for 30 of them..and they pay for 90 a month..this just started this yr with the insurance.

And it is the lockheed martin plant in marietta ga...i use to have a good friend that worked there and both my aunt and uncle retired from there. I loved living in ga..but i so love the beach area here..my husband said we really do live in paradise here.

deep

I'm just checking in.  I'm taking an AB for an ongoing lung infection (since last year).  Not worried it's Covid, more likely the heavy oak pollen.  So using common sense and Albuterol. 

I am not part of the medicine/food hoarding going on.  I did not buy a case of toilet paper.  I'm pretty disgusted with the media that has caused this panic.  But  it's an election year and I see Biden as a lock.  Our  economy is tanked, recession is certain.  I do not like politics at all.

Wishing everyone peace through this ordeal.  Please stop the madness!

Hey GP, so glad you checked in.  Really sorry about the lung infection.  Please take care of yourself!

Love you and Reba girlfriend.  Hope that infection clears up soon.  :smitten: :smitten:

I saw the funniest commercial on TV yesterday.  A woman sitting on a park bench throwing a frisbee for her dog.  The dog had a Fitbit on her tail. 2 joggers came by and gave her a funny look.  The lady told them she got her 40,000 steps in today.

Now that’s a great idea.

Hi everyone,

I just heard on the news we dont need to worry about our med ssupply. . So tthat is good news. Im sure your dr could be call your rx in for months.  With  benzos  i doubt that that that you will bbe able to pick up  upmore than aa month. Its aa ccontrolled ssubstance. My phone  wont type rrright wwtf

I just got my med it's in my hands no problems getting it. Although it's the usual 30 day supply. I'll worry about it again in 30 days but for now I'm set for another month. I also have about 3 months stash and with bits and pieces and some very old pills I might be able to squeak out a 4 month supply. So that gives me 5 months worth with current Rx. I went through drive through to get my Rx at CVS. I will be using drive through to get my meds from now on.. We should all do this if possible.

Love to all,. Trish

Omg, that phone is a mess! I put antibacterial on it!  :tickedoff:

Hope everyone is staying calm as they can. I t to the store and it was fully stocked except for toilet paper. Still cant figure it out.

V,

Are you ok? This is awful. This being cooped up and wondering when this with be over. Why are you cutting? Please rethink it. You get very anxious and you need to be in a stable place right now. It's up to you. Please stay calm. I know it's hard. Love you Suzy. Please keep checking in, I hate you being alone.

That's good tt. I wish we could get a boatload of benzos at a time. I believe they only can give 30 at a time. Because it's a benzo. I'm sure your dr can call in say 3 mos. For you and every month just pick them up. I think we will be ok with our meds. I hope your husband stays home or the company may shut down for a while. Men are so stubborn. Ly dd

I'm just checking in.  I'm taking an AB for an ongoing lung infection (since last year).  Not worried it's Covid, more likely the heavy oak pollen.  So using common sense and Albuterol. 

I am not part of the medicine/food hoarding going on.  I did not buy a case of toilet paper.  I'm pretty disgusted with the media that has caused this panic.  But  it's an election year and I see Biden as a lock.  Our  economy is tanked, recession is certain.  I do not like politics at all.

Wishing everyone peace through this ordeal.  Please stop the madness!

Feel better gp, I'm sorry you have a lung infection. Take extra good care of yourself. Make sure you get in a lot of fluids and plenty of rest.

Trishy ❤️

Stut,

Are you ok. Please check in when you can. Worrying about you. Love you Suzy

I am trying to keep everyone. Omg. Hang in there, we will get through this.

[f1...]