Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Mary I was shaking my booty but I got a new muscle soreness sxs so I was about 50%.  Ya me and the scale haven’t become intimate in our relationship yet.  LOL 😂.

I can shake it too Meems but if the Trishy trunk continues to grow I'm going to a wagon to carry it around 😂😂

Got my nails taken off! Meems I could have brought my own tools but I don't have any! Lol 

So my nail girl comes in from New York to the place I go too, and she literally took a subway card which looks like a credit card to lift up the acrylic on my nails where the acrylic was lifting a little to get under it and pull it off😳 I didn't know what to say.. WTF?! This is a really nice place too! Anyway I better not get anything mysterious like a VIRUS bc of that! 🤬

All I could think of was , germs,germs,germs!  :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

I also saw on CNN that CVS is out of hand sanitizer! My daughter told me she went into the grocery store after work and the shelves were cleared out of Advil and hand sanitizer.

I think you and V should invest in Advil and purell right now :D $$$ baby 💃💰💸  ; :laugh:

Well I just heard on the news that the second case of the virus has hit CA and that person has not traveled anywhere. We’re a big state but it’s still scary.  I would never go to Disneyland right now.  I did buy a small purse size hand sanitizer.  And I’ve got Lysol.  I’m gonna clean my steering wheel in my car.

I cannot believe your manicurist used a SUBWAY card to lift your nails.  Ouch!  🤦‍♀️  I loved having acrylics but if I didn’t keep up with them, I’d pick them off.  You know I have always had that “anxiety” issue.  That’s so cool you can sit still in a chair and get your nails done 

Meems  💃  🕺

Well I just heard on the news that the second case of the virus has hit CA and that person has not traveled anywhere. We’re a big state but it’s still scary.  I would never go to Disneyland right now.  I did buy a small purse size hand sanitizer.  And I’ve got Lysol.  I’m gonna clean my steering wheel in my car.

I cannot believe your manicurist used a SUBWAY card to lift your nails.  Ouch!  🤦‍♀️  I loved having acrylics but if I didn’t keep up with them, I’d pick them off.  You know I have always had that “anxiety” issue.  That’s so cool you can sit still in a chair and get your nails done 

Meems  💃  🕺

Yup I do sitting well  :laugh: :laugh:

I just heard about the second person and it is scary but just wash, wash and wash some more. Hand sanitizer all that.. not much else we can do. One good thing though is that Sanjay Gupta said earlier today that the vast majority of people will only experience mild symtoms and some won't experience any symtoms at all! Crazy right? But I'll take it! Any good news I can hear about this thing I'll take 💃

Yes, crazy.  So you could be a carrier of the virus but not have symptoms, or mild ones?  So that means it can still be spread?  Yep, wash, wash and wash some more.  🖐 🧽

Meems  💃  🕺

Well, we just heard we have 11 confirmed cases here in San Antonio  :(. That is starting to be too many.  Really Trishy, her subway card.  You should have had a talk with manager.  That should never have been allowed to happen.  Damn.  Wash those hands and don't touch your face or eyes girlfriend.

LY, Mary 💜💜

Meems  💃  🕺

Well, we just heard we have 11 confirmed cases here in San Antonio  :(. That is starting to be too many.  Really Trishy, her subway card.  You should have had a talk with manager.  That should never have been allowed to happen.  Damn.  Wash those hands and don't touch your face or eyes girlfriend.

LY, Mary 💜💜

I know I couldn't believe it! She pulled it out of a drawer that was behind her..I wonder if they all use them in there??? It's a nice place too, very clean, not cheap either! I guess you can't trust anywhere.

I think we're just going to continue to hear more and more people in the coming weeks. Nothing we can do but do the sensible things. Vigorously and consistently wash hands and sanitizer. Stay out of crowded places..🤷

Meems  💃  🕺

LY, Mary 💜💜

I know I couldn't believe it! She pulled it out of a drawer that was behind her..I wonder if they all use them in there??? It's a nice place too, very clean, not cheap either! I guess you can't trust anywhere.

I think we're just going to continue to hear more and more people in the coming weeks. Nothing we can do but do the sensible things. Vigorously and consistently wash hands and sanitizer. Stay out of crowded places..🤷

That's true, we need to use a lot of common sense and do what they say to take care.  :smitten: :smitten:

Meems  💃  🕺

LY, Mary 💜💜

Oh and Mary as soon as I got in my car I used my hand sanitizer and washed my hands as soon as I got home like 3 times plus sanitizer 😳

Meems  💃  🕺

LY, Mary 💜💜

Oh and Mary as soon as I got in my car I used my hand sanitizer and washed my hands as soon as I got home like 3 times plus sanitizer 😳

I hope I did the quote thing correctly.  Yes all we can do is take care of ourselves.  I have no problem staying away from people - ha- it’s just picking up germs in public places. 

Meems  💃  🕺

LY, Mary 💜💜

I would have too  :thumbsup:..you may want to do your steering wheel just incase.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:  I read that somewhere tonight.

Meems  💃  🕺

LY, Mary 💜💜

I would have too  :thumbsup:..you may want to do your steering wheel just incase.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:  I read that somewhere tonight.

Yup I bought purell wipes for that in the travel section at Target yesterday. I think people who can't find purell on the shelves might get lucky in that aisle.

I have question. Do our immune systems go down after a cut? I'm not sure I want to cut tomorrow if that's the case. I just got over a little cold too. I think I feel well enough to make the cut just so long as my immune system won't take a hit with a cut.

LU,

TT ❤️

Meems  💃  🕺

LY, Mary 💜💜

Yup I bought purell wipes for that in the travel section at Target yesterday. I think people who can't find purell on the shelves might get lucky in that aisle.

I have question. Do our immune systems go down after a cut? I'm not sure I want to cut tomorrow if that's the case. I just got over a little cold too. I think I feel well enough to make the cut just so long as my immune system won't take a hit with a cut.

LU,

TT ❤️

I don't know, but we need to know.  Put a question on Withdrawal Support.  I bet lots of people would like the answer to that question right now.

Meems  💃  🕺

LY, Mary 💜💜

LU,

TT ❤️

I don't know, but we need to know.  Put a question on Withdrawal Support.  I bet lots of people would like the answer to that question right now.

Great idea! I'll do that 👍

Question posted we'll see what we get for answers. I hope someone knows the answer to that.

I am sure some do, wish Stut was on.  She would probably know.  I just asked Cant too while he is on. 

Yes, crazy.  So you could be a carrier of the virus but not have symptoms, or mild ones?  So that means it can still be spread?  Yep, wash, wash and wash some more.  🖐 🧽

Isn't that crazy meems?! You can literally be walking around with it, feel nothing and spread it! 👐🧽

Question posted we'll see what we get for answers. I hope someone knows the answer to that.

I am sure some do, wish Stut was on.  She would probably know.  I just asked Cant too while he is on.

Hopefully someone will know🤞..I miss my twinny. Maybe we'll hear from her tomorrow.

Hopefully someone will know🤞..I miss my twinny. Maybe we'll hear from her tomorrow.

I hope so, I miss her too :(

Mary one answer so far and it's basically a yes. This person thinks so bc of personal experience. You can go read the response for the detailed reply from Cly.

Well I'm out, I'm going to bed. Hope tomorrow is a good day for us all despite what's going on in the world ☹️

Good night Mary and Meems and all my people.

Love you all,

TT ❤️

Mary one answer so far and it's basically a yes. This person thinks so bc of personal experience. You can go read the response for the detailed reply from Cly.

I read it, not what I was wanting to hear ???  I think  there will be quit a few answers tomorrow  :)

Well I'm out, I'm going to bed. Hope tomorrow is a good day for us all despite what's going on in the world ☹️

Good night Mary and Meems and all my people.

Love you all,

TT ❤️

Night Too Many, sleep well 💜☮️🙏💜☮️🙏💜

[61...]