A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey everyone, I'm very sick. Started with flu like symtoms this morning only got worse as day went on. I have chills and aches and my chest hurts. I feel very agitated. I cut last night but this has nothing to do with what I'm feeling right now. This is either real flu or virus. Considering where I work it's no surprise. I don't know whether to cut again tonight or go back to regular dose until I get over this. I am beside myself, crying a river. I haven't been this sick, viral or flu wise in a long time. I don't know if working with kids anymore is worth it. Please tell me what you think about me continuing to taper or go back up tonight.

Thanks,

Trish

Oh, sorry Trishy. You didn’t need that. I have to let someone else take that question. I am not sure what to tell you. Rest and recover. Love, Esperanza

Hey everyone, I'm very sick. Started with flu like symtoms this morning only got worse as day went on. I have chills and aches and my chest hurts. I feel very agitated. I cut last night but this has nothing to do with what I'm feeling right now. This is either real flu or virus. Considering where I work it's no surprise. I don't know whether to cut again tonight or go back to regular dose until I get over this. I am beside myself, crying a river. I haven't been this sick, viral or flu wise in a long time. I don't know if working with kids anymore is worth it. Please tell me what you think about me continuing to taper or go back up tonight.

Thanks,

Trish

I think tapering while you are so sick is a horrible idea.  So sorry girlfriend, working with kids , it is easy to catch anything they have and your immune system is already fighting wd.  :(  I think it's our to you whether or not you go back up.  How much did you cut?

Thanks,

Trish

I think tapering while you are so sick is a horrible idea.  So sorry girlfriend, working with kids , it is easy to catch anything they have and your immune system is already fighting wd.  :(  I think it's our to you whether or not you go back up.  How much did you cut?

Just cut a quarter of a pill..

I'm not gonna do this to my body, it's fighting whatever right now and I'll just resume my 1.25 until I'm better. I don't think working with kids I'd worth it anymore. I think I'll finish out the year and not go back in the fall. I'm getting to old for childhood illnesses.

Thanks D❤️

Trish

Oh, sorry Trishy. You didn’t need that. I have to let someone else take that question. I am not sure what to tell you. Rest and recover. Love, Esperanza

Do you believe this E? You gave me the courage to just go for it and I did, then I wake up this morning feeling a little stuffy and thought oh great I'm getting a cold but this is much worse. I have post nasal drip, aches, chills and I think fever. My husband just left to go but me a thermometer. So throughout the day I just kept feeling worse and worse. I am so sad I was all psyched up to move forward and now this. I'm not going to push my body and I'm going to go back to my 1.25 until I feel better. I think that's the best choice here.

I'm not gonna do this to my body, it's fighting whatever right now and I'll just resume my 1.25 until I'm better. I don't think working with kids I'd worth it anymore. I think I'll finish out the year and not go back in the fall. I'm getting to old for childhood illnesses.

Thanks D❤️

Trish

Oh D'r, I am so sorry  :(

Trishy, I think you do right to go back to what you were on. You're not in a state to cut right now. If you can cope without the money, then I think you need to seriously consider going back to work in the Autumn. But that's jumping the gun a bit. Let's get you feeling better first.

Sending Love and Hugs.  English 💙💙

Trishy, I think you do right to go back to what you were on. You're not in a state to cut right now. If you can cope without the money, then I think you need to seriously consider going back to work in the Autumn. But that's jumping the gun a bit. Let's get you feeling better first.

Sending Love and Hugs.  English 💙💙

Hey English, what's up girlfriend?  :D. Yes, I'm bored :)

Hello everyone

I hope your day was reasonable, and that a window is around the corner for you soon.

My day off started out with anxiety and symptoms peaking around lunch, but is finishing feeling a little better.  Up and down we go.  I’m hoping to stabilize to a strong position and then continue tapering, but I know it likely may take more months.  We take it one day at a time, and we know we heal.

I just ordered a blue ray player to watch game of thrones for the first time, so we will see what the fuss is all about soon.

Good night and tomorrow’s another day!

Bill

Hello everyone

I hope your day was reasonable, and that a window is around the corner for you soon.

My day off started out with anxiety and symptoms peaking around lunch, but is finishing feeling a little better.  Up and down we go.  I’m hoping to stabilize to a strong position and then continue tapering, but I know it likely may take more months.  We take it one day at a time, and we know we heal.

I just ordered a blue ray player to watch game of thrones for the first time, so we will see what the fuss is all about soon.

Good night and tomorrow’s another day!

Bill

Oh Bill, you will love it.  I sent it to my sister and her boyfriend, thinking it was 50/50, they devoured it and wanted more.  It is really great.  I m so glad you got it!!    🐉🐉🐉🐉.      🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Take care of yourself today TRISHY, thinking about you, Love D.    Kisses for Makayla

Love you, Mary 🌼🌻🌹🌷🍀☘️🦋

Happy Birthday Scooter, 🎊🎁🎂

:laugh: :laugh: thank you wonderful free, it's my dad's birthday, he called me Scooter his whole life  :D

I’m sorry to hear of all those suffering. I truly hope you all feel better soon.

XX, SC

Thank you Scardie, hope you have a better day too!  Mary ♥️💜

Morning LHSG, hope you had a good night and a better start to your day.  Love you all, Mary 🌺🌺🌺

Good morning Scooter, and happy birthday to your dad.  :happybday:🍭 🎂 🍰 🎈 🎁!

Morning LHSG, hope you had a good night and a better start to your day.  Love you all, Mary 🌺🌺🌺

;D:laugh:  Thanks Intend, his favorite cake was coconut, so we are having coconut cake in his honor and for my taste buds  :D.  Love ya, 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Do you believe this E? You gave me the courage to just go for it and I did, then I wake up this morning feeling a little stuffy and thought oh great I'm getting a cold but this is much worse. I have post nasal drip, aches, chills and I think fever. My husband just left to go but me a thermometer. So throughout the day I just kept feeling worse and worse. I am so sad I was all psyched up to move forward and now this. I'm not going to push my body and I'm going to go back to my 1.25 until I feel better. I think that's the best choice here.

Hey there miss Colbert, I hope you’re feeling better today.

These colds and flu we get from the little ones are hard on us.

I used to get everything under the sun from my kids and when I taught also.

Please take it easy today; rest, have some tea or whatever hot drink you like, stay warm, watch some tv, but rest!!

I think you made the right decision to stay exactly where you are with that taper and not tax yourself right now. Just take care of yourself.

We need you here my friend! 💯💝❤️🌸 🌸 🌸

;D:laugh:  Thanks Intend, his favorite cake was coconut, so we are having coconut cake in his honor and for my taste buds  :D.  Love ya, 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I love coconut cake myself. Wish Dan and I could come.

We shall be delivering that painting with our neighbors for their granddaughter at @ noon instead.

But we will be back, so I will check  with you later miss Scooter 🛴 🛴.    🌹 🌹 🌹

I love coconut cake myself. Wish Dan and I could come.

We shall be delivering that painting with our neighbors for their granddaughter at @ noon instead.

But we will be back, so I will with you later miss Scooter 🛴 🛴.    🌹 🌹 🌹

See ya then ;)  :D

Hello All! I am also a big fan of coconut cake! Haven't had that for years....

:happybday: to your Dad, Mary. Hope you're having happy memories of him today.

Trishy, my Blackpool Betty, how are you? I hope you're feeling a bit better. Or even a lot better. Sending my love.

Intend, we all want to have some coconut cake so please keep an eye on Mr "5 pieces" Dan for

us! Hope you're okay.

I can't remember everyone, sorry!

Oh, Scaredie. Keep on truckin', my new friend. You may be a bit down but every day you get through this is an achievement and you're doing really well.  :thumbsup:

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly 💙💙

[9b...]