A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Wow! Mary, I'm Simon Cowell. That wasn't good.......IT WAS GREAT!!!  🎉🎊🎉🎈🎊

Whoa that hussy can really cut a rug and what a set of lungs, way to belt out a tune, oncore, oncore..geez who knew dumb people could do all that??🤔  :laugh: :laugh:

Right, Trishy, you're up. What is your act??

English open your British peepers, I've been doing it all night it's what we call " stand up" here in the US and intend just calls me Colbert  :laugh: :laugh:

Whoa that hussy can really cut a rug and what a set of lungs, way to belt out a tune, oncore, oncore..geez who knew dumb people could do all that??🤔  :laugh: :laugh:

[/quote

You need to cut, I think there's too much xanax in you...You are making me think......I would sing Landslide cause that's how I feel :D

Well ladies that was seriously good " craic" as my twin would say, but unfortunately I've got to call it a night. My phone is about to die and I have work in the morning.. But don't be sad I'll be back :D..9 days off!! Raise the roof 🙌 😃

Love you peeps much! The Trishy show will be back  :D

[/quote

You need to cut, I think there's too much xanax in you...You are making me think......I would sing Landslide cause that's how I feel :D

Ooooh I love Stevie Nick's . Next time you sing that for us.. Don't feel like that though, just sing it 🙋

Good night my favorite dumb person but kind as the day is long 💐.. for you.

❤️❤️

Question.... I have scored twelve more than Mary. What do I mean....?

🤔.. That's a tough one English, I'll have to sleep on it..

There's 12 eggs in a dozen?? There's the 12 days of Christmas 😴😴

Love you my favorite Brit,

Black pool Betty 😘💞💞

Well ladies that was seriously good " craic" as my twin would say, but unfortunately I've got to call it a night. My phone is about to die and I have work in the morning.. But don't be sad I'll be back :D..9 days off!! Raise the roof 🙌 😃

Love you peeps much! The Trishy show will be back  :D

Nite nite Trishy 💤💤💤

Night English, always glad when you feel good enough to join us.  Love you and Tilly girlfriend 🐱🐾🐾

🐝🌺🌹🌷🌻🌼🦋

Trishy has gone. Are you still there, Mary?

:laugh:unfortunately, I have no idea. Please don't let be a riddle  :laugh: :laugh:

Well, another day closer to stable, healed, and normal again.  One day at a time folks and we will get there!

I was functional at work today, but slightly on edge and not quite the window I wanted.  The week of work does add stress and tires me out.  No work tomorrow, Time to rest and hopefully avoid any wave relapse.

Take care everyone and I wish you a restful night

Bill

Well, another day closer to stable, healed, and normal again.  One day at a time folks and we will get there!

I was functional at work today, but slightly on edge and not quite the window I wanted.  The week of work does add stress and tires me out.  No work tomorrow, Time to rest and hopefully avoid any wave relapse.

Take care everyone and I wish you a restful night

Bill

A good night to you too Bill!  You will have a good day off tomorrow  :D. Love Mary ❤️

I know you’re all heading off to rest and go bed.

I just got back from the grocery store and office max.

I like those office max  folks. They do not work on commission so they’re only incentive is to help you.

I can tell I’m going to be really mixed up though. Those laptops use windows 10 and I’ll have to learn that. The fellow that helped us said to get the cheap thin pamphlet from Barnes and noble because it explains windows 10 very simply. It’s windows 10 for dummies, and I’m a real dummy when it comes to that.

I’m now D #3 whether Stut likes that or not. Stut, I am truly am. So the laptop that Dan thought was best and so did the salesman was the HP 15 with a 15.6” touch screen Intel core 17 and a bunch of other stuff.

This was an overwhelming experience for me. And they install for a price. It’s 599 $ for the computer.

They are just honest people there. So my eyes are bothering me also. It’s a w/d sx because I noticed it with my last liquid microtaper cut. Maybe tomorrow will be better with my thinking process. I sure hope so. I need to get things done around here tomorrow.

Good night all you great and wonderful people. I’m going to watch tv. 💙💕💚❣️💛💜💝

Good morning LHSG hoping all here have a better day.

Lady Mary hoping you are well and you have no more sucky migraines.Definitely seems to come in waves l wish you could find the trigger sadly l can't see what it is.l have my fingers crossed they ease off as time passes.Wait for it love you my Duchess Mary 😳😳😳😳 X

Intend you can be dumberer l have been waiting for an application so there you go.Wear it with pride 😀. Now go out and get your laptop and treat yourself you will learn how to use it.love to you.

Trish way to go girl.You will be fine start journaling and get a feel for your withdrawal pattern.You can do this twiny don't doubt yourself and if you see a shadowy figure sneaking into your house don't panic it's just me stealing that damn bp cuff 😉.l hope you didn't get eaten by the bear love you twiny.

Gilly you definitely have an improvement as the day wears on if you could find a distraction in the morning you would feel a lot better.Any thoughts on that.Hang on my love.Sending you a hug.

Esperanza you said it all in your brilliant post well said.I am glad to see you posting more.I hope the allergies ease off my love.Love you my hillbilly friend.

Bill it's great you are able to work.A slight window is better than no window.Keep posting mate we are rooting for you.

Hi T l hope you are holding your own today.You will get back to your baseline and back to living your life.love to you.

Love and hugs Stut X

A big shout out to our Can't wishing you luck for the weekend mate and please let us know how you get on.

Love to you from the cantets.

[14...]