A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Esperanza,

You truly are the nicest person I know here on BB, and the LHSG.

But then there is that truly lovable Trish, and Gilly.

Well, I truly value all of you.

And Mary.

Real hugs and kisses for all of you. 💋 💋 and just plain ❤️ 💕!

Oh we all know you love us but not as much as Trishy  ;)  :laugh:

Well not everyone can be me D 😁😂😂

Yes, we are all aware Trishy  :laugh: :laugh:  I love you too ;)

So true Mary. Trish is my favorite.

Joking!

You guys are all wonderful!

Just great!

I mean that! 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜!!!

Oh intend.. How do I love thee,  let me count the ways 🤗💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Eat that Mary!😂😂🤣🤣

Esperanza,

You truly are the nicest person I know here on BB, and the LHSG.

But then there is that truly lovable Trish, and Gilly.

Well, I truly value all of you.

And Mary.

Real hugs and kisses for all of you. 💋 💋 and just plain ❤️ 💕!

Oh we all know you love us but not as much as Trishy  ;)  :laugh:

Well not everyone can be me D 😁😂😂

Yes, we are all aware Trishy  :laugh: :laugh:  I love you too ;)

Oh now D you know I love you BIG like love with capital L's :hug:

Remember Scardie, honey. We are all depressed. Ashton lists depression and anxiety as the symptoms everyone gets. The others are variable, but you can count on having those two devils. They came with the benzo, and will leave with it. It may take awhile for the brain to figure out that having a tantrum will not get you to keep giving it the drug. I think of withdrawal symptoms as being like a two year old throwing a fit to get another cookie. If mom doesn’t give in, he will eventually give up. Cute, Mary. If the bees are the ones spreading this stuff, I am going to give them a dose of k. That should stop their progress for a while. Never had spring allergies before. Global warming has brought cedar pollen to Ky. Everyone is sick around here now. We aren’t used to it. Trishy, just do it if it feels right. It may be easier than you think. If not, I give you permission to blame me. I’m a mom, I can take it. Love to all, Espy

Espy,

Thank you for your gentle kindness in my time of need. Really, everyone here is depressed? I feel so bad for everyone. Are there different degrees of severity that it can be? Or is it always this extreme uncontrollable sobbing, etc. That was a great way to explain it. I hope my brain gets over it’s tantrums soon, it seems to be getting worse by the day, just incredibly severe darkness. Do you know if there Are patterns to withdrawal depression? Like after a cut? Can it get worse, then taper off, then better?

It’s so confusing & frustrating that these meds cause depression while on them & while trying to get off of them. An6 sources I can read on that stuff?

Truly sorry to hear about your allergies.🤧 I had a sinus infection for a month, still not sure what’s going on with all that. But here the pollen has been so bad that people say, we went from litter

Rain every day to its raining pollen. It’s everywher & many are getting infections from it. We’re in the swamps so apparently after all the rain we’ve had, there’s now mold in the pollen! Everything is yellow, but it’s starting to take a better turn as the leaves come out. Maybe my keeping me inside, is helping the sinus stuff improve?

Hope you feel better soon. I empathize. Much thanks, SC💕

Scaredie, whether you realize this or not, everyone on this group and BB in general is experiencing varying degrees of problems. Not just you-not by a long shot.

Family problems, benzo problems and both together. Why else would we be here?

To try and help each other. That’s why. Some have an easier time than others, but most have a level of distress.

We all need understanding. No one is more special than anyone else.

A lot of us just go about our business and soldier through it.

So true Mary. Trish is my favorite.

Joking!

You guys are all wonderful!

Just great!

I mean that! 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜!!!

Oh intend.. How do I love thee,  let me count the ways 🤗💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Eat that Mary!😂😂🤣🤣

You're wonderful too intend, you do a lot on here to help others, you go above and beyond. I love you and your stories except the ones where you're hurting ☹️

😘💞❤️

All you lovely and fantastic people, I am now going out to brave the traffic and have a look at computers as mine is biting the bullet.

And Dan is pressuring me anyway.

So as my great friend Trish says, “I’ll be back,” but Mary also says that.

Not buying yet, and just despise shopping, but must be done. Have to start somewhere.

🌹 🌹 🌹 🐈 🐈 🐈 🔨 🔨 🔨

Hey Intend! Just think that the easiest thing to do would be for the doctor to write the manufacturer on the prescription, plus a legal obligation for them to always stick to that brand unless the patient requests a different one. I don't think the manufacturers would ever make exactly the same tablet.

Good to see your softer side today. I know you have to be strict sometimes or we might steal five brownies! Lol! Actually, were you not also pissed off that Dan didn't leave you any? I would have been!

Flowers for you. None for poor Espy today sadly....  🌷🌺🌹🌻🌸🌷🌸🌻  💜 Gilly xxx

All you lovely and fantastic people, I am now going out to brave the traffic and have a look at computers as mine is biting the bullet.

And Dan is pressuring me anyway.

So as my great friend Trish says, “I’ll be back,” but Mary also says that.

Not buying yet, and just despise shopping, but must be done. Have to start somewhere.

🌹 🌹 🌹 🐈 🐈 🐈 🔨 🔨 🔨

Happy shopping to you and Dan. Hope you get a great deal. Tell Mr Dan that I said you deserve the very best computer money can buy 💵💲💲💲..I know he likes to spend so that shouldn't be a problem me thinks 🤔  :laugh: :laugh:

Love you lady,

💞💞

He had already told her to buy anything she wants cause she never spends for herself.  Tim can't say that to me :laugh: :laugh:

Hey English!!! You came out tonight 😃 I'm so glad to see you here my favorite Brit!

Love you lady!!

💞💞💞

Uh, Stut considers herself a Brit :laugh: :laugh:

I think we should have tea🍵 and biscuits🍪 in honor of our English joining us this evening :D

Now D, you provide us with some entertainment :laugh: :laugh: can you dance?💃 Can you sing?🎤 Can you play a musical instrument?🎻🎹📯🎷 What's your talent?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think we should have tea🍵 and biscuits🍪 in honor of our English joining us this evening :D

Now D, you provide us with some entertainment :laugh: :laugh: can you dance?💃 Can you sing?🎤 Can you play a musical instrument?🎻🎹📯🎷 What's your talent?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmmm, well I dance better than I sing, and I sing better than I play an instrument 🎸  ;D:laugh:

Hey English!!! You came out tonight 😃 I'm so glad to see you here my favorite Brit!

Love you lady!!

💞💞💞

Uh, Stut considers herself a Brit :laugh: :laugh:

Uhh D there are lots of Brits, the UK is full of them and one is my favorite and one is my twin favorite.. You get the difference? I love them both equally, like you with BIG capital L'S ..duh 🤦 :laugh: :laugh:

Hmmm, well I dance better than I sing, and I sing better than I play an instrument 🎸  ;D:laugh:

Ok so you'll bust a move while you sing then :D :D💃🎤😂😂

Hit it girl! Whatcha singing? :laugh: :laugh:

Are you listening English, D is going to kick up her heels for you and belt out a tune at the same time! 😂😂

Good luck Trishy on your new cut.

Espy, why do they call you Kentucky & the witch?

LHSG I hope all have a peaceful evening.

XX, SC

You too Scardie  :)

What if we don't have a talent? Or we have one but it couldn't be mentioned in a public place..... :laugh: :laugh:

Oh English 🤭.. you cheeky thing 🤣🤣🤣

What if we don't have a talent? Or we have one but it couldn't be mentioned in a public place..... :laugh: :laugh:

I almost said that :laugh: :laugh:

[51...]