A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Looks like it is a rough day for most of us. I have been hit by spring allergens and feel just plain sick. On top of regular benzo sick. So I guess I am not very helpful today, but sending you all a hug,anyway.Esperanza

A hug from you is worth a lot, feel better sweet cousin 🐝🌷🌺🍀🌹🌻🌼🦋

Has anyone noticed I start with the bee, that pollinates the flowers and brings butterflies, huh?  :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you Mary. I’m very depressed & that makes me scared that I’ll never get up depressed. I just asked someone else if they got depression from cold crossing from Xanax to klonopin & they said no, they only got anxiety & panic. I know we are all different, but that scares me.X🌈

Hello everyone!

I was going to make a move with my evening dose tonight but I'm re thinking it, I might wait until tomorrow. I have one more day of work and then 9 days off. The kids have spring break so that means no work for me! 😃

Mentally I'm better today than I have been so what's the logical thing to do? You guessed it cut! 🤪.. It so sucks that as soon as the depression lifts I'm going back at it 😏 but no sense in prolonging it, I'll never get off this drug if I don't move forward.. So taper I must 🙆

I'm not going to mention names bc undoubtedly I'll forget someone's so I'll just say that I'm wishing all here at LHSG better days. A lot of suffering going on and I'm thinking about all of you and wishing you well.

Love to all,

Trish ❤️

Where is Trishy?  We have usually heard from her by now :(

OMG!! Are we psychic twins??!! Soon as I posted that I saw your post about me! :D

OMG!! Are we psychic twins??!! Soon as I posted that I saw your post about me! :D

You usually come on around 4:30 or so.  I am just glad to hear you had a pretty good day  :D. I will disappear if I see a riddle  :laugh: :laugh:  on crap, it's Thursday  :laugh: :laugh:  Benzo brain and

migraine is not good for thinking.  This seems to be a pattern, 2 or 3 months I do really well with my migraines, then boom, a month of way too many :(.  Love ya. Pets for Mykala 🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾

Remember Scardie, honey. We are all depressed. Ashton lists depression and anxiety as the symptoms everyone gets. The others are variable, but you can count on having those two devils. They came with the benzo, and will leave with it. It may take awhile for the brain to figure out that having a tantrum will not get you to keep giving it the drug. I think of withdrawal symptoms as being like a two year old throwing a fit to get another cookie. If mom doesn’t give in, he will eventually give up. Cute, Mary. If the bees are the ones spreading this stuff, I am going to give them a dose of k. That should stop their progress for a while. Never had spring allergies before. Global warming has brought cedar pollen to Ky. Everyone is sick around here now. We aren’t used to it. Trishy, just do it if it feels right. It may be easier than you think. If not, I give you permission to blame me. I’m a mom, I can take it. Love to all, Espy

You usually come on around 4:30 or so.  I am just glad to hear you had a pretty good day  :D. I will disappear if I see a riddle  :laugh: :laugh:  on crap, it's Thursday  :laugh: :laugh:  Benzo brain and

migraine is not good for thinking.  This seems to be a pattern, 2 or 3 months I do really well with my migraines, then boom, a month of way too many :(.  Love ya. Pets for Mykala 🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾

Oh shit Mary more migraines? I'm sorry, I feel for you on those I've had some whoppers since my BP test.. Who knows why?? I hate headaches. I hope they go away and you get a nice long break from those, hopefully a forever break!

I usually try to pop in while waiting for my granddaughter's bus but was feeling really down. It was like I sunk really low then my mood lifted.. Odd. I chalk it all up to sxs.

So the excitement in my neighborhood today was a black bear. This big ol black bear was terrorizing the neighborhood, the kids couldn't go out for school recess bc of this bear roaming around. I live down the road from the school I work in. I'm literally 2 minutes away from it. So that was all the talk today. So that's my little story 🐻🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Remember Scardie, honey. We are all depressed. Ashton lists depression and anxiety as the symptoms everyone gets. The others are variable, but you can count on having those two devils. They came with the benzo, and will leave with it. It may take awhile for the brain to figure out that having a tantrum will not get you to keep giving it the drug. I think of withdrawal symptoms as being like a two year old throwing a fit to get another cookie. If mom doesn’t give in, he will eventually give up. Cute, Mary. If the bees are the ones spreading this stuff, I am going to give them a dose of k. That should stop their progress for a while. Never had spring allergies before. Global warming has brought cedar pollen to Ky. Everyone is sick around here now. We aren’t used to it. Trishy, just do it if it feels right. It may be easier than you think. If not, I give you permission to blame me. I’m a mom, I can take it. Love to all, Espy

Oh, no....cedar allergies are awful.  There are tons of people here that suffer with it, but it comes from 🌲 trees, not my beautiful 🌺 love you too Esperanza

Oh shit Mary more migraines? I'm sorry, I feel for you on those I've had some whoppers since my BP test.. Who knows why?? I hate headaches. I hope they go away and you get a nice long break from those, hopefully a forever break!

I usually try to pop in while waiting for my granddaughter's bus but was feeling really down. It was like I sunk really low then my mood lifted.. Odd. I chalk it all up to sxs.

So the excitement in my neighborhood today was a black bear. This big ol black bear was terrorizing the neighborhood, the kids couldn't go out for school recess bc of this bear roaming around. I live down the road from the school I work in. I'm literally 2 minutes away from it. So that was all the talk today. So that's my little story 🐻🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Wow, did you see it?

Oh, no....cedar allergies are awful.  There are tons of people here that suffer with it, but it comes from 🌲 trees, not my beautiful 🌺 love you too Esperanza

E, ... Ok I'm diving in! I'll take the plunge! You just convinced me to go for it and not be afraid. You've got some kind of magic.. Kentucky witch perhaps? Are you a good witch or a bad witch? 😂😂

Love you Lady,

Trish ❤️

Wow, did you see it?

No, I didn't but I heard loud thumping on my deck early this morning but didn't bother to go look out the window to see what it was.. It was probably the bear🐻 he was really being a nuisance traveling around here. It was all over Facebook too, many pictures went up of him. We probably won't be able to take the kids out for recess tomorrow either.

E, ... Ok I'm diving in! I'll take the plunge! You just convinced me to go for it and not be afraid. You've got some kind of magic.. Kentucky witch perhaps? Are you a good witch or a bad witch? 😂😂

Love you Lady,

Trish ❤️

Intend and I think she is the nicest witch in our group ❤️

Wow, did you see it?

No, I didn't but I heard loud thumping on my deck early this morning but didn't bother to go look out the window to see what it was.. It was probably the bear🐻 he was really being a nuisance traveling around here. It was all over Facebook too, many pictures went up of him. We probably won't be able to take the kids out for recess tomorrow either.

Hope he heads back where he been belongs before he has to be hurt :(

Esperanza,

You truly are the nicest person I know here on BB, and the LHSG.

But then there is that truly lovable Trish, and Gilly.

Well, I truly value all of you.

And Mary.

Real hugs and kisses for all of you. 💋 💋 and just plain ❤️ 💕!

Wow, did you see it?

Hope he heads back where he been belongs before he has to be hurt :(

I don't think any harm will come to him or her. Big animal lovers around here. Also very wooded where I am so I'm sure he's just waking up from his long winter nap and looking to eat. It's not the first time this has happened and never has a bear been hurt that I know of. So don't worry I think " Yogi" is going to be just fine.

Esperanza,

And Mary.

Hey intend! Hello to you and Dan up there in Utah. Thank you for those sentiments, they are mutual my friend. Real hugs and kisses for you too 😘💞💞

Love you Lady,

Trish ❤️

Intend and I think she is the nicest witch in our group ❤️

👠.. Ruby slippers for our Kentucky Derby🧚🤗

Espy,

Thank you for your gentle kindness in my time of need. Really, everyone here is depressed? I feel so bad for everyone. Are there different degrees of severity that it can be? Or is it always this extreme uncontrollable sobbing, etc. That was a great way to explain it. I hope my brain gets over it’s tantrums soon, it seems to be getting worse by the day, just incredibly severe darkness. Do you know if there Are patterns to withdrawal depression? Like after a cut? Can it get worse, then taper off, then better?

It’s so confusing & frustrating that these meds cause depression while on them & while trying to get off of them. An6 sources I can read on that stuff?

Truly sorry to hear about your allergies.🤧 I had a sinus infection for a month, still not sure what’s going on with all that. But here the pollen has been so bad that people say, we went from litter

Rain every day to its raining pollen. It’s everywher & many are getting infections from it. We’re in the swamps so apparently after all the rain we’ve had, there’s now mold in the pollen! Everything is yellow, but it’s starting to take a better turn as the leaves come out. Maybe my keeping me inside, is helping the sinus stuff improve?

Hope you feel better soon. I empathize. Much thanks, SC💕

Intend, I am in bed at the moment because my cns is in such a mess. I totally agree with what you say. How could anyone with any sense think differently? I don't know that what we think will change the minds or tablets of those "on high" though. I don't see how it can be changed. Unless doctors were obliged to prescribe a particular manufacturer. I have that for my Quetiapine, but not for anything else. I have to go to the pharmacy connected to the doctor's and they already have me down as being "difficult"..... 💙💙

Gilly,

Just had to add this. Those “on high” that you refer to are the doctors and here in the US also not just the pharmacies.

The US pharmacies are told by their wholesalers what is the cheapest generic brand they will get. And that’s what they get. They really have little choice at all. They just get what they are given. And the wholesalers shop around the to different manufacturers to see what is the cheapest. So then it’s goes up level to the manufacturers. They are the drug companies negotiate.

And I heard earlier on msnbc that the FDA are letting many more foreign companies compete for the US drug market.

That might not make a big difference for a heart problem or another medical condition, but it can easily make a huge difference for a central nervous system because there we are talking about the brain.

The brain is still “unexplored territory “ in many ways. Doctors know this. You do not see neurosurgeons just poke around in anyone’s brain when they operate. They plan this out very carefully and strategically before doing anything.

And yet, when it comes to benzos and any psychotropic, many GPS and psychiatrists just drop those in our laps and say “take this.”

I would like to see the BIC, benzoreform, and the withdrawl project discuss the problem of how much the variance in generics affects us and how difficult it makes for tapering.

I have yet to see this I think from any of these organizations. Tapering strategies yes, and iotragenic harm yes, but where or when this variance ever be discussed?

Good question for Chewing the Fat, but I’m wary of that area of BB because I feel some of the admins there will go after me. Just my thoughts.

Good luck Trishy on your new cut.

Espy, why do they call you Kentucky & the witch?

LHSG I hope all have a peaceful evening.

XX, SC

Esperanza,

And Mary.

Oh we all know you love us but not as much as Trishy  ;)  :laugh:

Esperanza,

And Mary.

Oh we all know you love us but not as much as Trishy  ;)  :laugh:

Well not everyone can be me D 😁😂😂

So true Mary. Trish is my favorite.

Joking!

You guys are all wonderful!

Just great!

I mean that! 💙💚💛🧡❤️💜!!!

[bd...]