Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Well ladies I love you both but I'm going to watch a little TV with Rich and then head up to bed.. Today wasn't so great but tomorrow is a new day.

Good night..

💞💞💞💞💞

Nite Trishy

Nite sweet D,

💞❤️

I'm still here Intend, they both had rough days.  English figured out she has been reading her syringe wrong all this time, so with any luck, maybe she has found her problem and can start tapering without so much suffering.  I have my fingers crossed .  Mary 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

My Mikayla has a huge tumor on her side that is growing so fast and the vet said they're common in labs.. Trouble is she's going to be 12 yrs old on April 8th and her legs are having a hard time carrying around this extra weight from the tumor and when they give out we'll have to say goodbye to her 😭

Trish,

It is common in labs. Our neighbors, Paul and Corin just had the same thing happen to their lab, Stein. He had a huge tumor on his leg also, and had tons of trouble walking. They notified  us as Dan loved Stein. This past winter, Stein laid down in the middle of the street on top of the snow. And Dan walked out there and picked him up and then Paul saw Dan carrying Stein and rushed out to get him.

Oh, that is breaking my heart.  Dan is the best ever.  Tim would do the same thing.  He loves animals like me.

Hey Intend  ;)

Trish and Mary,

The vet told Paul and Corin  the same thing; thousands for surgery and still no guarantees the tumor wouldn’t comeback. They had a traveling vet come over to put him to sleep. And then he was cremated. Paul went to pick up his ashes to be buried in their back yard.

I had Patches who was a cross between a Dalmatian and an Australian sheep dog, and she loved to run back and for the length of the fence in our back yard. She got horrible arthritis, and we had a traveling vet put her to sleep. But she was 16. Big like a Dalmatian,and spotted like a Dalmatian and the Australian sheep dog.

And then Molly who was half Rottweiler and black lab. Spurs from bushes got into  her ears from walking the line of the fence and a week went by before we had to have her put to sleep. She couldn’t process the anesthesia to get the spurs out, and she was 16 also.

Then there was Sophie. Epilepsy, bone spurs on her spine, and so much pain from that. Half black lab and half Weimaraner. 16 also.

Putting out pets to sleep is not easy.

Now I have my little Pepper who I love. 🐈 🐈💜❤️🧡

My Mikayla has a huge tumor on her side that is growing so fast and the vet said they're common in labs.. Trouble is she's going to be 12 yrs old on April 8th and her legs are having a hard time carrying around this extra weight from the tumor and when they give out we'll have to say goodbye to her 😭

Trish,

It is common in labs. Our neighbors, Paul and Corin just had the same thing happen to their lab, Stein. He had a huge tumor on his leg also, and had tons of trouble walking. They notified  us as Dan loved Stein. This past winter, Stein laid down in the middle of the street on top of the snow. And Dan walked out there and picked him up and then Paul saw Dan carrying Stein and rushed out to get him.

Oh, that is breaking my heart.  Dan is the best ever.  Tim would do the same thing.  He loves animals like me.

Hey Intend  ;)

Trish and Mary,

The vet told Paul and Corin  the same thing; thousands for surgery and still no guarantees the tumor wouldn’t comeback. They had a traveling vet come over to put him to sleep. And then he was cremated. Paul went to pick up his ashes to be buried in their back yard.

I had Patches who was a cross between a Dalmatian and an Australian sheep dog, and she loved to run back and for the length of the fence in our back yard. She got horrible arthritis, and we had a traveling vet put her to sleep. But she was 16. Big like a Dalmatian,and spotted like a Dalmatian and the Australian sheep dog.

And then Molly who was half Rottweiler and black lab. Spurs from bushes got into  her ears from walking the line of the fence and a week went by before we had to have her put to sleep. She couldn’t process the anesthesia to get the spurs out, and she was 16 also.

Then there was Sophie. Epilepsy, bone spurs on her spine, and so much pain from that. Half black lab and half Weimaraner. 16 also.

Putting out pets to sleep is not easy.

Now I have my little Pepper who I love. 🐈 🐈💜❤️🧡

Gosh, it sounds like you and Dan have had almost as many pets as me and Tim.  I had one border collie who had a cleft ballet, whose owner didn't want her because of it.  We took her,  she was the smartest dog we ever had and lived to 19.  Then, my last seal point Siamese, meanest cat on the planet.  :laugh: :laugh: lived to 19.  The rest were 16 , 14, and 2 were 12.  But they were all fabulous and we loved them all.  🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

:(. Tim is giving me the look 👀 which means it's my bedtime.  Love you and will talk tomorrow 🌹🌹

Mary ❤️❣️❤️

Trish,

Hey Intend  ;)

Hi intend! I've missed you! 

Thanks intend, but she's still with me and Rich hopefully a little longer.. as long as those legs can still get her around she's not going anywhere.

I'm going to watch a little TV with Rich, so I hope to see you here tomorrow and catch up with you.

Love you woman!

Your Colbert ❤️

Say there, Colbert, we will catch up tomorrow. Hang onto Mikayla, but remember it’s importand not to let her suffer.

:(. Tim is giving me the look 👀 which means it's my bedtime.  Love you and will talk tomorrow 🌹🌹

Kathy ❤️❣️💕

Mary,

Ive been following. I did read about Gilly read her syringe incorrectly, and now Trish with Mikayla.

We will talk tomorrow. Time for you and Tim to watch your shows.

Tomorrow, I might see a movie in the afternoon. Thinking about the Best of Enemies with Tarah P. Henson and Sam  Rockwell. 🌹 🐾 🔨.    💙💚💛🧡❤️💜

Hope everyone is doing better  :)

Anxiety left me for 4 days . I felt great !

Now it's back  :(

Hi Prozac survivor,

Right there with you with the up n down thing...

The good days are great, but the return of sx then feel that bit worse...

Do you have many windows..??

Hi Everyone... -just a quick drop in...

:)

Morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better Sunday.

Prozac survivor sadly it is the nature of the beast up and down however l would say enjoy the good times and tolerate the bad.l have never had a window so l would give my right arm for one but l am perfectly sure l will get one at some stage.love to you.

Bill l hope your stomach issues ease off.l wonder is it more upper bowel issues l am just throwing ideas out there perhaps an antispasmodic would help ease your symptoms.

Lady Mary keep at the exercises you will get another window when you least expect it.l know how frustrating this is so keep going my love and know whenever the time is right you will get relief.love you my lady Mary.

Trish remember your biggest enemy is anxiety so what are you doing to combat that? I know you have health anxiety my love however you need to get a handle on that easier said than done but you must know that you can't avoid dealing with it taper or not.love you lst.

Gilly we all make mistakes and it's great that you caught it.l have everything crossed that you move forward a little more smoothly.love you sending you a hug.

Esperanza yes we are in this together my love and we will conquer it together.l ain't going anywhere so lets do this.How's the break going.love you my hillbilly friend.

Free l hope you get a break today you are always in my thoughts.Willing you on.Not long until GOT now l bet you and lady Mary are excited.love you my dear friend.

Intend you sound good l hope you enjoy the movie.l will be going to see avengers endgame when it gets released it's about 3 hours long so l hope l have more of an attention span than l have now.Sending you and Dan my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi Prozac survivor,

I am doing a quick drop in myself Can't are you still in a wave? I am in the no emotion crap at the moment not pleasant.Motivation zero but it will pass.l hate this crap but it will pass at some stage.

I hope you had a better day my love and slept ok?

Love and hugs Stut X

Miyu you are always going to be one of our strongest buddies so you post when you can.l know you have suffered so much however you keep moving forward and that is all any of us can do.

I miss SS she was a good friend to me as you have been but life comes first and hopefully she will drop in for a chat soon.

I hope the anxiety and depression eases off soon remember this too shall pass.

Love to you always.

Love and hugs Stut X

thank you sweetheart ..... you're a gem to be sure... so glad to know you.

I'm sure SS will stop by sometime and give you an update

the depression is gone ! yay! It just lifted , amazing how that happens. However it has been replaced with feeling really yucky , lots of burning flesh and feeling horrible after each dose I take... why is that ?!! It doesn't happen all the time , but when it does , yuck .

love to you and everyone , MiYu :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh Miyu good and bad news sadly I wish there was some way to ease your suffering however time is the only cure.We must remember the brain regulates every system in our body and this is why withdrawal symptoms are so complex and varied.Thank you for being my friend here when l stumbled on here Begood, Can't,SS and you took me under your wing and educated me so much lwill never forget that.l always look forward to your posts l just wish l could help you more but know l am here for you always.

I hope you have a better day my love.

Sending you my love.

Love and hugs Stut X

Lady Mary,Free, Can't, Esperanza just a wee side note the area l went to last Sunday for mother's Day was used for filming game of thrones.l thought it might have been because the scenery is absolutely breathtaking so now l have been to all the areas used for filming.l didn't know they had been so it was just a happy coincidence as l have never watched an episode.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi Stut, love to you.  GOT sceneries must be beautiful.  You should try watching, you might like it.  Have a great day.  Love to you and all.  💕❤️💋❤️💕

Hi Stut, love to you.  GOT sceneries must be beautiful.  You should try watching, you might like it.  Have a great day.  Love to you and all.  💕❤️💋❤️💕

Hi Free l will give it a go when it is finished.l feel as if l have watched it the amount of people that talk about it lol.l would say it will be repeated for years.

The scenery is amazing and there are tours round them so if you ever come over to this little island you could see them all no problem.

Try to have a good day my love sending you my love as always.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi Prozac survivor,

Oh Merlin, I was hoping that was gone.  If I were magical, you would be healed so quickly, your Mim

💜💜💜💜💜

Lady Mary,Free, Can't, Esperanza just a wee side note the area l went to last Sunday for mother's Day was used for filming game of thrones.l thought it might have been because the scenery is absolutely breathtaking so now l have been to all the areas used for filming.l didn't know they had been so it was just a happy coincidence as l have never watched an episode.

Love and hugs Stut X

I am so jealous you "got" to do that  :laugh: :laugh:  the GOT commercials are flooding the tv.  I just saw a great one on Oreo cookies, may have to send Tim to store, Oreos sound good for breakfast.  I can't even imagine you unemotional, I hate it, it's not my Queen

I hope your wonderful nephews cheer you up.  You spend so much time and energy on another, and I know you wouldn't have it any other way, but I can hear in your posts, it is wearing on you and that worries me .  We all love you so much. I am back to being Can't 's Mim, I am magical, but we all knew that  :laugh: :laugh:  🎩🐰.  You must find a way to watch Game of Thrones, really, it is so good.  Love on al my girls, including sis.  Please please take care of yourself.  Love you my Queen. 🍀🍀🍀🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉❤️❣️💕

She would love it, tell her free  :laugh: :laugh:  🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉

Love you free, thinking of you always.  A week to go.  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

In honor of Joe, the Perseverance Train is running. Everyone get ready, we haven't all been together in way too long, it will be great to see each other.  🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂

First stop LHSG, then headed to Village and off to get the Looking Forward group.  Getting Fiona out of

her home 🏡 for awhile with the critters.  See you all soon, Mary 👩🏻‍✈️

Chuga chuga, whooowhoooo.  Traveling through Texas today so you can see all the wild flowers 🌺 every where.  Love everyone 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹🌺🌺🌺🍀🍀🍀🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🦋🦋🦋🦋

In honor of Joe, the Perseverance Train is running. Everyone get ready, we haven't all been together in way too long, it will be great to see each other.  🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂

First stop LHSG, then headed to Village and off to get the Looking Forward group.  Getting Fiona out of

Chuga chuga, whooowhoooo.  Traveling through Texas today so you can see all the wild flowers 🌺 every where.  Love everyone 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹🌺🌺🌺🍀🍀🍀🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🦋🦋🦋🦋

A Perseverance Train? Like this?

257473.jpg

A Perseverance Train? Like this?

257473.jpg

Totally like that 🐱 :laugh: :laugh:

Good morning everyone,

Hope for a good day for all.  Again, thanks for all the advice and welcomes.

Can’t, sorry you are in a wave.  That’s the normal course of this unfortunately but know we will heal.

I feel I may be transitioning into more of a window period, but I’m still not normal feeling .  My stomach cramping seems gradually better, although I still have some nausea and minor cramping.  Stuff is worse in the mornings, with anxious feelings.  I have a hard time deciding if it’s anxiety or just muscle tightness sometimes.

My other symptoms this past week have been tingling, rubbery legs feeling.  I’m trying hard to just accept these feelings but it’s hard.

Hope you all find a way to have a good day

Bill

Good morning everyone,

Hope for a good day for all.  Again, thanks for all the advice and welcomes.

Can’t, sorry you are in a wave.  That’s the normal course of this unfortunately but know we will heal.

I feel I may be transitioning into more of a window period, but I’m still not normal feeling .  My stomach cramping seems gradually better, although I still have some nausea and minor cramping.  Stuff is worse in the mornings, with anxious feelings.  I have a hard time deciding if it’s anxiety or just muscle tightness sometimes.

My other symptoms this past week have been tingling, rubbery legs feeling.  I’m trying hard to just accept these feelings but it’s hard.

Hope you all find a way to have a good day

Bill

Good to hear from you Bill!  Yes, sxs change from one hour to the next.  I usually feel better in the afternoon, but can't always count on that :). You sound like you have a good understanding of withdrawals and a good outlook.  Glad to have you here with us.  Hope you have a good day! Love, Mary 💜.    🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂 is running if you would like to take a ride with us today  :D

Thanks Mary.  How does this train work?

Since it's virtual, you walk to the 🚶🏡 train 🚂 station and hop on board.  Food , drinks, sweets are all served. Its a way for us to spend time together  :D :D. Yes, I get bored sometimes  :laugh: :laugh:👩🏻‍✈️I'm the engineer, there have been a few complaints about my driving but not many ;)

[8f...]