Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

My Mikayla has a huge tumor on her side that is growing so fast and the vet said they're common in labs.. Trouble is she's going to be 12 yrs old on April 8th and her legs are having a hard time carrying around this extra weight from the tumor and when they give out we'll have to say goodbye to her 😭

Oh Trishy, I am so sorry.  I have lost so many pets over the years.  It never gets any easier.  Labs are known for shorter lives :(  :(. She has a beautiful name,  can she have love and from me?  :2funny:

Sorry, I had to say that.  My heart will be broken for your family.

I will give her love for you, she loves everyone.. She loves people and she was always so dopey and clowny and sometimes we still see a little of that in her.. My girl🐾🐾..

I'm not sure who will be worse me or Rich.. He refuses to even talk about it even though he knows it's getting closer 😔

I cry like a baby, I usually have Tim, and the vet and all the attendants crying too.  I am a bad crier :'( :'(

Same here, we had to put our Ginger down some years ago and I sobbed in the vet's office uncontrollably. They sent me a sympathy card. Same thing happened with my car Chloe.. I called her Chloe kitten her whole life which was only 10 yrs 😭

I think that's why I don't talk about my Mikayla on here, it's a reminder to me that our time with her is getting shorter and I stuff that down like I do everything else I don't want to deal with until it boils to the surface and comes out in a major panic attack 🤪

Yes, it all comes out eventually. Like an American woman on our tv. Dr Pimple Popper!

Gross, I can't watch it but I know peeps who love it 😝

I understand about Mikayla. Very sad. Still, she will have had a good life with you. Plenty of dogs don't get that. xxx

Agreed.. She had a nice yard to run around in.. Used to go for walks until she got older and no longer cared too, we used to take her to parks and she loved to chase the 🦌 deer in my yard.. Sometimes I get many of them, I had eight once feeding on some hedges :D

She sounds wonderful Trishy 🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.    🐝🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🦋🌈

How wonderful! We have birds. That's about it....

You won't believe this, but I love birds 🐦 🐧🐤🦉:laugh: :laugh:

I love it! You love How Clean Is Your House, don't you?!

Yes and sometimes that's a bit gross too however you don't see the yuk being oozed out of human beings 😝😝😜

My Mikayla has a huge tumor on her side that is growing so fast and the vet said they're common in labs.. Trouble is she's going to be 12 yrs old on April 8th and her legs are having a hard time carrying around this extra weight from the tumor and when they give out we'll have to say goodbye to her 😭

Trish,

It is common in labs. Our neighbors, Paul and Corin just had the same thing happen to their lab, Stein. He had a huge tumor on his leg also, and had tons of trouble walking. They notified  us as Dan loved Stein. This past winter, Stein laid down in the middle of the street on top of the snow. And Dan walked out there and picked him up and then Paul saw Dan carrying Stein and rushed out to get him.

I think that's why I don't talk about my Mikayla on here, it's a reminder to me that our time with her is getting shorter and I stuff that down like I do everything else I don't want to deal with until it boils to the surface and comes out in a major panic attack 🤪

Well stop it, we are here, we talk about our pets, don't push those emotions down  :tickedoff:

I understand about Mikayla. Very sad. Still, she will have had a good life with you. Plenty of dogs don't get that. xxx

Agreed.. She had a nice yard to run around in.. Used to go for walks until she got older and no longer cared too, we used to take her to parks and she loved to chase the 🦌 deer in my yard.. Sometimes I get many of them, I had eight once feeding on some hedges :D

She sounds wonderful Trishy 🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.    🐝🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🦋🌈

She is D, she really is a love my girl and so good with my grandchildren too.. I'm getting emotional thinking about it ☹️

I've got to go. Getting on for 2am here. Intend, don't think you scared me off!

Night night to all of you. xxx 💟💟💟

Trish,

It is common in labs. Our neighbors, Paul and Corin just had the same thing happen to their lab, Stein. He had a huge tumor on his leg also, and had tons of trouble walking. They notified  us as Dan loved Stein. This past winter, Stein laid down in the middle of the street on top of the snow. And Dan walked out there and picked him up and then Paul saw Dan carrying Stein and rushed out to get him.

Oh, that is breaking my heart.  Dan is the best ever.  Tim would do the same thing.  He loves animals like me.

Hey Intend  ;)

Well ladies I love you both but I'm going to watch a little TV with Rich and then head up to bed.. Today wasn't so great but tomorrow is a new day.

Good night..

💞💞💞💞💞

I've got to go. Getting on for 2am here. Intend, don't think you scared me off!

Night night to all of you. xxx 💟💟💟

Night English

So sorry about Mikayla though, Trishy... 💝💝💝

Thank you English.. She's still here for now though thank goodness.

❤️

Well ladies I love you both but I'm going to watch a little TV with Rich and then head up to bed.. Today wasn't so great but tomorrow is a new day.

Good night..

💞💞💞💞💞

Nite Trishy

Trish,

Oh, that is breaking my heart.  Dan is the best ever.  Tim would do the same thing.  He loves animals like me.

Hey Intend  ;)

Hi intend! I've missed you! 

Thanks intend, but she's still with me and Rich hopefully a little longer.. as long as those legs can still get her around she's not going anywhere.

I'm going to watch a little TV with Rich, so I hope to see you here tomorrow and catch up with you.

Love you woman!

Your Colbert ❤️

[07...]