Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Rise and shine, up and at'em and I hope you all have a good day.  We are going to have 2 days of storms, but we do need the rain.  Love you all, please check in if you can and know that I love you all, Mary.  🦋🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🐝 

Love to all. ❤️💕❤️💕💋

Morning Ms free, thinking of you and hoping you have some relief today :). Love you woman, Mary 🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🦋🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🐝

Hello Mary and Free. Going through a bad time still. At least I know why. I cut down my Valium and corrected my taper. I'd been reading my syringe wrongly. Don't know how long I'd been doing that for.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hello Mary and Free. Going through a bad time still. At least I know why. I cut down my Valium and corrected my taper. I'd been reading my syringe wrongly. Don't know how long I'd been doing that for.

Hang on tight English, while this time is rough, lt may answer so many questions and hopefully you can find the answer to your taper.  Love you , Mary.  Pets for Tilly 🐱🐾🐾🐾🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🐝

Hope so, Mary. I've got the amount right now. Everything is correct. Can't believe I've been such a fool!!  :crazy::idiot:

How are you?    Love and Hugs.  English xxx 💟💟💟

I have missed a lot in a day. I guess the recruitment drive hasn’t worked yet? I guess I have mixed feelings, we want to reach out, but we will have to remember a lot of new names. My memory is on sebatical for the duration. Mary, Do Not Tell us how GOT ends. I can’t handle it. Trishy, spring break seems like a good time to have fun tapering. At least you can rest. The life we live! Intend, where are you? Gilly, I hope no one pushes you to taper another medicine. That sounds hard. The benzo is bad enough. Stut, hope you are as ok as the two of us are going to be on this ride. Mary, why are you planning songs for your memorial? The benzo isn’t going to let you out that easy. Long term misery is one of the inactive ingredients. But since we are planning, I think I will have “Go Ask Alice” for mine. It’s the only drug song I know. Someone should write “Benzo Blues”. Wouldn’t Billie Holiday do that well? Love,Esperanza

Hope so, Mary. I've got the amount right now. Everything is correct. Can't believe I've been such a fool!!  :crazy::idiot:

How are you?    Love and Hugs.  English xxx 💟💟💟

English, you just read about half the mistakes I have made, I sure can't judge yours.  I can be glad you may have found the weak link and things may have a chance of changing for you  :D. You are my English girlfriend across the sea.  I am ok, not great , just got up from my valium nap .  Love you,  Mary 🐝🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🦋.        🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾

I have missed a lot in a day. I guess the recruitment drive hasn’t worked yet? I guess I have mixed feelings, we want to reach out, but we will have to remember a lot of new names. My memory is on sebatical for the duration. Mary, Do Not Tell us how GOT ends. I can’t handle it. Trishy, spring break seems like a good time to have fun tapering. At least you can rest. The life we live! Intend, where are you? Gilly, I hope no one pushes you to taper another medicine. That sounds hard. The benzo is bad enough. Stut, hope you are as ok as the two of us are going to be on this ride. Mary, why are you planning songs for your memorial? The benzo isn’t going to let you out that easy. Long term misery is one of the inactive ingredients. But since we are planning, I think I will have “Go Ask Alice” for mine. It’s the only drug song I know. Someone should write “Benzo Blues”. Wouldn’t Billie Holiday do that well? Love,Esperanza

Hey you!  I changed my signature to " you got to know when to hold'em.  :D. I don't know how it ends , I was going to tell you my guess, but that's okay, I totally understand.  Well, when you are in your 60's, you talk about what you want when you pass away , and I have always loved that song.  And I am related to you, and you are not having a drug song.  This drug will not define you.  You know nothing Esperanza  :laugh: :laugh:  yes, I am gearing up .  Love you much , Cuz, Mary. 🐉🐉🐉🐉

Miyu you are always going to be one of our strongest buddies so you post when you can.l know you have suffered so much however you keep moving forward and that is all any of us can do.

I miss SS she was a good friend to me as you have been but life comes first and hopefully she will drop in for a chat soon.

I hope the anxiety and depression eases off soon remember this too shall pass.

Love to you always.

Love and hugs Stut X

thank you sweetheart ..... you're a gem to be sure... so glad to know you.

I'm sure SS will stop by sometime and give you an update

the depression is gone ! yay! It just lifted , amazing how that happens. However it has been replaced with feeling really yucky , lots of burning flesh and feeling horrible after each dose I take... why is that ?!! It doesn't happen all the time , but when it does , yuck .

love to you and everyone , MiYu :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Miyu you are always going to be one of our strongest buddies so you post when you can.l know you have suffered so much however you keep moving forward and that is all any of us can do.

I miss SS she was a good friend to me as you have been but life comes first and hopefully she will drop in for a chat soon.

I hope the anxiety and depression eases off soon remember this too shall pass.

Love to you always.

Love and hugs Stut X

thank you sweetheart ..... you're a gem to be sure... so glad to know you.

I'm sure SS will stop by sometime and give you an update

the depression is gone ! yay! It just lifted , amazing how that happens. However it has been replaced with feeling really yucky , lots of burning flesh and feeling horrible after each dose I take... why is that ?!! It doesn't happen all the time , but when it does , yuck .

love to you and everyone , MiYu :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

So glad you are posting and sharing with us MiYu.  We were down to so few people, we were boring each other to death :D. We needed some interesting experienced people, like you and Can't.  Thanks for being here.  Love you, Mary.  🦋🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🐝

I miss you E.. Hope you're having a good time with your family..

Did you know my grandma Alice? I think you mentioned her 😉😁

Hey English how's it going in Manchester? I posted to you last night girlfriend but there was so much riff Raff going on with the dragon lady you probably missed it :laugh: :laugh:

Miss you woman,

Blackpool Betty 💞

I miss you E.. Hope you're having a good time with your family..

Did you know my grandma Alice? I think you mentioned her 😉😁

Hey you, E is only writing like once a day while away.  How are you?

And hello to you Mrs fat thumbs or is it dragon lady or purple witch?

Why are you not great D? Is it bad day today?  :(

I'm not feeling super happy today myself.. Worrying myself over my taper, in wondering if my BP dipped bc of the taper, if that's the case I'll never taper again.. I'm scared shitless but I did plan on making a move this Thursday 🤔😳

I'm not feeling super happy today myself.. Worrying myself over my taper, in wondering if my BP dipped bc of the taper, if that's the case I'll never taper again.. I'm scared shitless but I did plan on making a move this Thursday 🤔😳

Just muscles , my usual problem.  I have worked out and stretched 4 times this week, but no relief.  It just gets tiring.  How long since last cut?  Most people's bp goes up when they taper. 

Hi Trishy, here I am. If you were thinking of cutting on Thursday then let Thursday come and see how you feel then. You've got another four days to go yet. Your bp will benefit from you not worrying. Am I making sense? My advice isn't that good right now...

Just muscles , my usual problem.  I have worked out and stretched 4 times this week, but no relief.  It just gets tiring.  How long since last cut?  Most people's be goes up when they taper.

D, why don't you switch up your routine sometimes that works or take more hot showers for some relief.. But I'm sure you know all this already, just can't think of what else you can do. Although Rich swears by bengay, he uses it all the time on his back. You can get the unscented kind??

Hi Mary. Sorry about your muscles. You deserve some relief when you try so hard. Hope you get some relief soon. Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

P.S. I petted Tilly for you and said "This is from Mary". She was very pleased. I won't mention Sly!  :D

Hi Trishy, here I am. If you were thinking of cutting on Thursday then let Thursday come and see how you feel then. You've got another four days to go yet. Your bp will benefit from you not worrying. Am I making sense? My advice isn't that good right now...

It is actually quite good " your bp will benefit from not worrying ".  Great avice English 🐱🐾🐾🌷🌷

Hi English, yes you make sense my friend. I hope you're feeling better, I read about your mistake and D is right this could be a blessing. Now you'know and maybe your taper will go smoother for you 🤞

Just muscles , my usual problem.  I have worked out and stretched 4 times this week, but no relief.  It just gets tiring.  How long since last cut?  Most people's be goes up when they taper.

D, why don't you switch up your routine sometimes that works or take more hot showers for some relief.. But I'm sure you know all this already, just can't think of what else you can do. Although Rich swears by bengay, he uses it all the time on his back. You can get the unscented kind??

If I use Bengay, I can't use heat, and heat helps more than anything, which isn't always a lot.  It's benzo's.  When I had that window, my muscles almost quit hurting, it was wonderful.

If I use Bengay, I can't use heat, and heat helps more than anything, which isn't always a lot.  It's benzo's.  When I had that window, my muscles almost quit hurting, it was wonderful.

I am amazed at all the things benzos can do to us uhgg.. 🤦

[c1...]