Important Survey - Please Participate Γ—

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Kate and Mim Mim is a show about a 5 yr old and her toy bunny Mim Mim and they have adventures in Mimiloo! Look it up D , I watch it with my granddaughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. You're a cute little toy bunnyΒ  :laugh: :laugh:

Well, -the things we admit too.. -Good show dear..?? Lol

Β 

:)

Hi spy! Yes, it's good are you familiar ?? btw can you see me batting my koala eyelashes at you?πŸ‘οΈπŸ˜.. Hope the people dragon doesn't get angry that I'm flirting with her merlinπŸ’‹

Β 

:2funny: :2funny:

Β 

After the day me and my Merlin have had finally making up, you best leave him aloneΒ  >:(. I haven't had magic long, but I will do something really nasty to you :P :P

Β 

Bring it purple dragon witch! πŸ§™ πŸ‰ βš”οΈπŸ›‘οΈπŸ”₯πŸ‘©β€πŸš’πŸ’¦ I'm melting..πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

I posted Intend today, but she never answered meΒ  :( :(. I miss her.

Β 

She'll be back.., you know intend she and Dan are usually pretty busy and she likes going to the movies so maybe they're out together. Don't worry D she'll answer, she loves you.

Morning Can't you can probably help Bill more than the rest of us.A python oh my god sometimes l am glad l live here.Are you going to be able to get a car like that would that be under the category of classic car?

Β  I saw your post on the withdrawal board it was excellent well said mate.We will never get tired of you so don't be disappearing.Am l back in the harem or am l stuck with Joe (l am a good cleaner fyi)

Β  Love to you mate.

Β  Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Bring a shovel and industrial vac...Β  Seems im in the dog house, Madam Mim is mad at Merlin...Β  But seriously, just how many have purple hair..?? :(

Β 

Maybe when you feel better, you can tell me your version of Mim :). Google was not very flattering and Alexa doesn't know, hmmmmm......

Madam Mim..!!Β  -Due to Your Avitar hair colour...

So "Sword in the Stone", Merlin, Arthur, and Mim... :)

Β 

Do the links not work..??

Β 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOk2UnXdaL0

Β 

This link..^^^

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh can't do you not know our sweet Mary? She's going to be so pissed when she sees that old purple haired hag you've named her after. But I for one love it!! 🀣🀣

Weeeellll... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

But I have to watch those that are prudent... lol

Β 

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSmO8qDv0d4BA32ytYtL3HPNZx0LRvZ9l8nXZ1SHOWnTeH8mJTn

I'm thinking of tapering again soon, the kids have spring break after this week so I'll have 9 days off from work :yippee: :yippee: so I'm thinking that would be a good time to get at it again. πŸ™„

Kate and Mim Mim is a show about a 5 yr old and her toy bunny Mim Mim and they have adventures in Mimiloo! Look it up D , I watch it with my granddaughter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. You're a cute little toy bunnyΒ  :laugh: :laugh:

Well, -the things we admit too.. -Good show dear..?? Lol

Β 

Hi spy! Yes, it's good are you familiar ?? btw can you see me batting my koala eyelashes at you?πŸ‘οΈπŸ˜.. Hope the people dragon doesn't get angry that I'm flirting with her merlinπŸ’‹

Β 

:2funny: :2funny:

Β 

After the day me and my Merlin have had finally making up, you best leave him aloneΒ  >:(. I haven't had magic long, but I will do something really nasty to you :P :P

Β 

Bring it purple dragon witch! πŸ§™ πŸ‰ βš”οΈπŸ›‘οΈπŸ”₯πŸ‘©β€πŸš’πŸ’¦ I'm melting..πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Β 

I am getting out the " Witch Book " tonight to πŸ“– study, uh huhΒ  :nono: :nono: :pokey: :pokey:

Morning Can't you can probably help Bill more than the rest of us.A python oh my god sometimes l am glad l live here.Are you going to be able to get a car like that would that be under the category of classic car?

Β  I saw your post on the withdrawal board it was excellent well said mate.We will never get tired of you so don't be disappearing.Am l back in the harem or am l stuck with Joe (l am a good cleaner fyi)

Β  Love to you mate.

Β  Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Bring a shovel and industrial vac...Β  Seems im in the dog house, Madam Mim is mad at Merlin...Β  But seriously, just how many have purple hair..?? :(

Β 

Maybe when you feel better, you can tell me your version of Mim :). Google was not very flattering and Alexa doesn't know, hmmmmm......

Β 

Β 

Β 

This link..^^^

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh can't do you not know our sweet Mary? She's going to be so pissed when she sees that old purple haired hag you've named her after. But I for one love it!! 🀣🀣

Β 

Β 

Oh well spy you silly man that's not Mim that's MEEEE!! πŸ˜ƒ

Not sure how you got the pic but let everyone enjoy..a feast for the eyes 🀣🀣🀣

Β  Love to you mate.

Β  Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

This link..^^^

Β 

Β 

Oh my sweet sweet Merlin, eat that TrishyΒ  :laugh: :laugh:

Β  Love to you mate.

Β  Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

This link..^^^

Β 

Β 

Β 

Look above you wise ass.. That's MEEEE! 🀣🀣

Β  Love to you mate.

Β  Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

This link..^^^

Β 

Β 

Β 

Give it up, I think someone just used magic to make you quiet, that must be strong Magic 🐰🎩

Β  Love to you mate.

Β  Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

This link..^^^

Β 

Β 

Β 

Give it up, I think someone just used magic to make you quiet, that must be strong Magic 🐰🎩

Β 

Better be careful Wheeling that magic around before I drop a house 🏘️ on you 🌈 πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Β  Love to you mate.

Β  Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

This link..^^^

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Only in your dreams sweet Trishy...... :angel:

Β  Love to you mate.

Β  Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

This link..^^^

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β  Love to you mate.

Β  Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

This link..^^^

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

In my dreams uh ok.. But I see flying monkeys in yours tonight :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Merlin, aka my Can't, I know your brain is exhausted getting stuck between me and the mean witch and you are here by allowed to go to bed, love ❀️ your magic, your Mim  :D

Merlin, aka my Can't, I know your brain is exhausted getting stuck between me and the mean witch and you are here by allowed to go to bed, love ❀️ your magic, your Mim  :D

I'll be hanging out in the gum tree by your window tonight spy 8);):smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Our Can't will probably never hang out with us again sweet D!πŸ˜‚

Β 

We love you spy come back we promise to behave.. Well I will at least πŸ˜‰

Where's my pretty picture Can't 🀬😑

Β 

You're mean, you don't get one or Mim will turn Merlin into a frog 🐸

No more pics... :(

-I like this place to be easy on our Moderators...

Koalas seem to dress rather sparsely... Just not on sundays... :)

Β 

Rough day, -will catch up with you all.. Splat..

-sorry..

Β 

Β 

Β 

I must admit, you exhaust me TrishyΒ  :laugh: :laugh:Β  you do have a quick damn brainΒ  ;).Β  Nite nite.

I have my eyes πŸ‘€ on you Merlin πŸ’‹

Β 

Β 

That's ok purple dragon I'm much prettier than that purple pointy chin, big boobed, too high cheekboned bimbo anyway :2funny: :2funny:

Β 

Β 

That's ok purple dragon I'm much prettier than that purple pointy chin, big boobed, too high cheekboned bimbo anyway :2funny: :2funny:

Say that there times fastΒ  :laugh: :laugh:

Β 

Good night D, I must say you can keep up with me.. No easy featπŸ™Œ

Β 

Love you dragon lady,

Til tomorrow πŸ˜οΈπŸŒˆπŸ§™πŸ’¦βš”οΈπŸ™ˆ

Hope everyone is doing betterΒ  :)

Anxiety left me for 4 days . I felt great !

Now it's backΒ  :(

Β 

Windows are a blessing and a curse, mostly a magical blessing though.Β  You feel good and a definite sign of healing, but then it's gone and you feel like crap again.Β  Try to keep remembering the window and know it will be back, hopefully soon ;)..love you, Mary πŸ’•πŸŒΌπŸŒ·πŸŒ»πŸ€β£οΈ

[43...]