Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning Can't you can probably help Bill more than the rest of us.A python oh my god sometimes l am glad l live here.Are you going to be able to get a car like that would that be under the category of classic car?

I saw your post on the withdrawal board it was excellent well said mate.We will never get tired of you so don't be disappearing.Am l back in the harem or am l stuck with Joe (l am a good cleaner fyi)

Love to you mate.

Love and hugs Stut X

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  let her at least clean Can't, .......never pass up a good cleaning :D. Your Mim🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉    GOT very soon, I'm so excited.  free will be watching with us  ;)

Lady Mary why is Trish's percentage going up with every cut is it necessary?l never bothered much with percentages so this is all a bit allien to me.

I am going to start a fat finger fetish club do you wanna join?

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I do have fat thumbs  :laugh: :laugh:

I don't understand that her % either and I told her that in a post, I don't think the math is right.

Love you my Queen 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀.

I think she needs to talk to builder or Bob and get them to make out a schedule for the dose she wants to cut cause the lower the dose the harder it can be.l don't want to see her messing this up.lt is definitely doable to cut 0.25 mgs in 9 months if it is worked out properly.

I want to rejoin Can't's harem do you think he would take us back Joe's is just too stressful at the minute.😧

Oh the horror lady Mary maybe Gilly was poop watching as well 😀.l think we did an excellent job keeping our eye on him at that time the empathy was flying out of us.

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

By the way Stut, I never left Can't 's harem,  I was always leaving him little messages , I am his Mary Mim and I love it (even if I don't understand the Mim part.)  :laugh:  Can't is loyal, Joe is flighty  :D:P :P. Lady Fat Thumb Mary.  :D👍

Oh l am shocked 🙄. Nothing secret about your flirting honestly there isn't a man on this forum that doesn't know you 😧. Anyhoo just wanted to ask do you know what a mim is? I wouldn't blow about that if l were you ☹️.Oh well as you say you've probably been called worse 😕.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

[/quote

I am back to Joe,  :laugh:  Can't apparently thinks I am 100 >:(.  Men >:(

Lady Mary why is Trish's percentage going up with every cut is it necessary?l never bothered much with percentages so this is all a bit allien to me.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I don't understand that her % either and I told her that in a post, I don't think the math is right.

I think she needs to talk to builder or Bob and get them to make out a schedule for the dose she wants to cut cause the lower the dose the harder it can be.l don't want to see her messing this up.lt is definitely doable to cut 0.25 mgs in 9 months if it is worked out properly.

I want to rejoin Can't's harem do you think he would take us back Joe's is just too stressful at the minute.😧

Oh the horror lady Mary maybe Gilly was poop watching as well 😀.l think we did an excellent job keeping our eye on him at that time the empathy was flying out of us.

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

By the way Stut, I never left Can't 's harem,  I was always leaving him little messages , I am his Mary Mim and I love it (even if I don't understand the Mim part.)  :laugh:  Can't is loyal, Joe is flighty  :D:P :P. Lady Fat Thumb Mary.  :D👍

Oh l am shocked 🙄. Nothing secret about your flirting honestly there isn't a man on this forum that doesn't know you 😧. Anyhoo just wanted to ask do you know what a mim is? I wouldn't blow about that if l were you ☹️.Oh well as you say you've probably been called worse 😕.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I know now and am back with Joe :laugh: :laugh:  Can't you hurt my feelings  :P

Good morning LHSG, Stut summed it all up.  So glad you are all here, we can help each other.  Love you all, well not all  >:(. But most  :laugh: :laugh:  hope everyone has a good day, Mary. 🐝🐝🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷💙🦋🦋

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I know now and am back with Joe :laugh: :laugh:  Can't you hurt my feelings  :P.

Lol did you ask Alexa per chance mim lol.

. love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I know now and am back with Joe :laugh: :laugh:  Can't you hurt my feelings  :P.

. love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Gosh, just when you trust someone and it was such a cute word :D. I learned my lesson  ;)

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

. love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Gosh, just when you trust someone and it was such a cute word :D. I learned my lesson  ;)

I think it's lovely poor Can't it's just his pet name for you it's better than mine 😧.We love him anyway.l just posted on your post but l see Joe took priority l am so glad l have a thick skin 😭.

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

. love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I think it's lovely poor Can't it's just his pet name for you it's better than mine 😧.We love him anyway.l just posted on your post but l see Joe took priority l am so glad l have a thick skin 😭.

Love and hugs Stut X

Can't ain't poor, he is smart as a whip and wise, except in his nickname for me, hmmmph

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

. love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

. I looked it up on google, I keep forgetting to ask Alexa, damn  :laugh:

Good morning Intend, I am so jealous of your doctor.  That is one very important area, you are very lucky 🍀Glad you are over being depressed, it's easy right now for our feelings to get hurt.  Mine get hurt over the stupidest things on this board, like you loving Trishy more than me  :D.  It's okay now, I have come to terms with it ;).

How are you and Mary doing?  Have you heard from Cathy?  And has Dan gotten over that nasty cough?

Hey did your wonderful Dr have any words of wisdom on how your crossover has gone? 

Love you, Mary 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.      🔧🔩🛠⚒⚙️

Love to all here, such good and kind souls.  I depend on you all so much.  💗💕

:mybuddy: :mybuddy: :mybuddy::smitten: :smitten:

🐉🐉🐉🐉

Love to all here, such good and kind souls.  I depend on you all so much.  💗💕

Right back at you we need you here.You and lady Mary will be talking about GOT very soon it's coming.Enjoy my friends.

Love and hugs Stut X

You know nothing Jon Snow.  Now that’s a handsome man, might have to go after him and dump King Joe 😂😂🤣🤣

Good morning LHSG, Stut summed it all up.  So glad you are all here, we can help each other.  Love you all, well not all  >:(. But most  :laugh: :laugh:  hope everyone has a good day, Mary. 🐝🐝🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷💙🦋🦋

But, but, butt, -I was just saying you were magic..!!?? -The link isnt clear..??

Oh pls forgive me...!! :(

*Sad face..*

Morning Can't you can probably help Bill more than the rest of us.A python oh my god sometimes l am glad l live here.Are you going to be able to get a car like that would that be under the category of classic car?

I saw your post on the withdrawal board it was excellent well said mate.We will never get tired of you so don't be disappearing.Am l back in the harem or am l stuck with Joe (l am a good cleaner fyi)

Love to you mate.

Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Bring a shovel and industrial vac...  Seems im in the dog house, Madam Mim is mad at Merlin...  But seriously, just how many have purple hair..?? :(

Can’t come back to us in the Village, you can take over King Joes spot. 😂😂🤣🤣

Oh Free, I would, but I just cant keep up right now, so I never know whats happening...

Am way behind, havnt even looked at the main feed today, and am rushing for bed...

Always in my thoughts...

:)

You know nothing Jon Snow.  Now that’s a handsome man, might have to go after him and dump King Joe 😂😂🤣🤣

John Snow is at least one of the top 5 gorgeous men in the world right now and I bet he knows everything  :laugh: :laugh:

Love to you mate.

Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Bring a shovel and industrial vac...  Seems im in the dog house, Madam Mim is mad at Merlin...  But seriously, just how many have purple hair..?? :(

I just asked Alexa who Mary Mim is and she didn't even know! ! 

Love to you mate.

Love and hugs Stut X

Thanks Stut,

Maybe when you feel better, you can tell me your version of Mim :). Google was not very flattering and Alexa doesn't know, hmmmmm......

Thanks everyone for the kind messages and welcome.  I hope everyone is doing well today.

Mary, I looked into benzo belly and I definitely have that I think.  I do have nausea and GI problems. But the gut pain and cramping I think is more muscle or torso tension.  Seems like a combination.  When I have windows it all goes away.  The constant gut cramping pain is hard.  I feel bad for anyone in chronic constant pain, hopefully this will subside soon.

Thank you MiYu for the info from Valleyum, and the “propaganda” list.  I have often read through this and used it like a mantra.  It has really helped, I wish Valleyum was still here as well.

Today I am off work so I am hoping the rest and lower stress level will help me.  I really appreciate working as it provides much needed diversion.

I hope everyone has a good day

Bill

Thanks everyone for the kind messages and welcome.  I hope everyone is doing well today.

Mary, I looked into benzo belly and I definitely have that I think.  I do have nausea and GI problems. But the gut pain and cramping I think is more muscle or torso tension.  Seems like a combination.  When I have windows it all goes away.  The constant gut cramping pain is hard.  I feel bad for anyone in chronic constant pain, hopefully this will subside soon.

Thank you MiYu for the info from Valleyum, and the “propaganda” list.  I have often read through this and used it like a mantra.  It has really helped, I wish Valleyum was still here as well.

Today I am off work so I am hoping the rest and lower stress level will help me.  I really appreciate working as it provides much needed diversion.

I hope everyone has a good day

Bill

Windows are magic, they make you believe  :D.  I hope you have a good day off and feel better, love ya, Mary 🎩🐰💕

[da...]