Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Lady Mary why is Trish's percentage going up with every cut is it necessary?l never bothered much with percentages so this is all a bit allien to me.

I am going to start a fat finger fetish club do you wanna join?

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I do have fat thumbs  :laugh: :laugh:

I don't understand that her % either and I told her that in a post, I don't think the math is right.

Love you my Queen 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀.

Good morning Can't always good to see you here my love.l am glad you are getting a bit of time to yourself.The housework will keep l am sure you will get round to it when you are feeling better.l have a couple of ladies here that would do it for you if you give them the nod😉 however you might not get rid of them in a hurry.

I haven't experienced the brain acrobatics thank God they sound horrible.l am sure you have answered this before but why do you have a big fat finger?

I would agree with everything you have written l think also if you want new members go on to the withdrawal forum and give them an alternative to push through and get off. I know l stumbled across this group on my own but it was luck more than judgement.Also if someone posts answer them no matter if you can relate or not sometimes just to know there is someone there is enough to start with.

I have a thing about the protracted group being hidden away l find that very disrespectful to people who are sadly in that position.Just my view.

Enjoy your evening mate and surf that damn wave l hope it breaks soon.

Love and hugs Stut X

Well, U know... -You win some and you lose some.. God was just giving out fat fingers that day.. :)

-or my fone is only 4 x 2.5 inches.. (small)...

Probs need industrial cleaners with shovels here.. :(

Im lucky that the intensity of brain acrobatics is minimal, and they feel kinda healing.. Were they strong, I would be screaming blue murder... -And they would have a whole different name..!!

Your right, and one thing that bothers me is that few have any idea jus how slow a taper can get and how long term effective it can be in many particularly difficult situations, and this usually starts with a hold time beyond what most can imagine...  But im preaching to the converted here.. :)

And again yes, -an empathetic ear can be more valuable than advice sometimes... -You can all practice on me..!! :)

I have already had my protracted gripe today, so I best not flog it... A wealth of experiences and info there, but it doesnt seem to flow down hill as well as it used to... :(

Anyways, my best to you, and Everyone.. -Hi Free, -I hope you all have a better day today..

:)

Empathy l am full of it just you get it of your chest 🤤. Sure remember how empathetic Lady Mary and I were when you talked about your itch and bowel problems what more evidence do you need?We are here for you anytime 😧😇.

Love and hugs Stut X

:laugh: :laugh:    🐢......in case you didn't know Stut, that is Gilly's joke, a turtle pooping  :laugh: :laugh:

Good morning Can't always good to see you here my love.l am glad you are getting a bit of time to yourself.The housework will keep l am sure you will get round to it when you are feeling better.l have a couple of ladies here that would do it for you if you give them the nod😉 however you might not get rid of them in a hurry.

I haven't experienced the brain acrobatics thank God they sound horrible.l am sure you have answered this before but why do you have a big fat finger?

I would agree with everything you have written l think also if you want new members go on to the withdrawal forum and give them an alternative to push through and get off. I know l stumbled across this group on my own but it was luck more than judgement.Also if someone posts answer them no matter if you can relate or not sometimes just to know there is someone there is enough to start with.

I have a thing about the protracted group being hidden away l find that very disrespectful to people who are sadly in that position.Just my view.

Love and hugs Stut X

Well, U know... -You win some and you lose some.. God was just giving out fat fingers that day.. :)

Im lucky that the intensity of brain acrobatics is minimal, and they feel kinda healing.. Were they strong, I would be screaming blue murder... -And they would have a whole different name..!!

Your right, and one thing that bothers me is that few have any idea jus how slow a taper can get and how long term effective it can be in many particularly difficult situations, and this usually starts with a hold time beyond what most can imagine...  But im preaching to the converted here.. :)

And again yes, -an empathetic ear can be more valuable than advice sometimes... -You can all practice on me..!! :)

I have already had my protracted gripe today, so I best not flog it... A wealth of experiences and info there, but it doesnt seem to flow down hill as well as it used to... :(

Anyways, my best to you, and Everyone.. -Hi Free, -I hope you all have a better day today..

Empathy l am full of it just you get it of your chest 🤤. Sure remember how empathetic Lady Mary and I were when you talked about your itch and bowel problems what more evidence do you need?We are here for you anytime 😧😇.

Love and hugs Stut X

:laugh: :laugh:    🐢......in case you didn't know Stut, that is Gilly's joke, a turtle pooping  :laugh: :laugh:

We are one classy group  :D

Lady Mary why is Trish's percentage going up with every cut is it necessary?l never bothered much with percentages so this is all a bit allien to me.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I don't understand that her % either and I told her that in a post, I don't think the math is right.

I think she needs to talk to builder or Bob and get them to make out a schedule for the dose she wants to cut cause the lower the dose the harder it can be.l don't want to see her messing this up.lt is definitely doable to cut 0.25 mgs in 9 months if it is worked out properly.

I want to rejoin Can't's harem do you think he would take us back Joe's is just too stressful at the minute.😧

Oh the horror lady Mary maybe Gilly was poop watching as well 😀.l think we did an excellent job keeping our eye on him at that time the empathy was flying out of us.

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

No comment... :)

Hey Mary Mim... :)

Trish, Hi.. Sorry, im a math failure... Though I did manage to pick through builders posting history and work out my own V micro, which I didnt end up using.. :(

Im sure one of the guys there will help...

Bit worn out now, so not so cheeky... Its easier to keep up when your all sleeping..!!

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

I think she needs to talk to builder or Bob and get them to make out a schedule for the dose she wants to cut cause the lower the dose the harder it can be.l don't want to see her messing this up.lt is definitely doable to cut 0.25 mgs in 9 months if it is worked out properly.

I want to rejoin Can't's harem do you think he would take us back Joe's is just too stressful at the minute.😧

Oh the horror lady Mary maybe Gilly was poop watching as well 😀.l think we did an excellent job keeping our eye on him at that time the empathy was flying out of us.

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

MiYu sent Trishy Bob7 link which I will try to get her to use.  You raised one stubborn twin.  She needs to know %, I don't care how she tapers, that how she got in the Dr/dp sxs.  How about telling her yourself.  She does not listen to me  :laugh: :laugh:l,

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

Trish, Hi.. Sorry, im a math failure... Though I did manage to pick through builders posting history and work out my own V micro, which I didnt end up using.. :(

Bit worn out now, so not so cheeky... Its easier to keep up when your all sleeping..!!

;D:laugh:  yes, I am your Mary Mim, we both have fat thumbs......go sleep my turtle 🐢  :sleepy: :sleepy:

Hello All. Well, is it ironic that we were wondering why there were so few of us and then our friends started talking again? Or is it just that they read our discussion and thought they'd drop us a line? Whatever it is, it's good to see everyone chipping in.

Stut, you possibly have a more accurate idea of what I can do than I have. Going through a rough wave. Feel like chucking it all in. Took me all my power to make Dave's tea. Just sitting here crying. Brain is f*cked.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hello All. Well, is it ironic that we were wondering why there were so few of us and then our friends started talking again? Or is it just that they read our discussion and thought they'd drop us a line? Whatever it is, it's good to see everyone chipping in.

Stut, you possibly have a more accurate idea of what I can do than I have. Going through a rough wave. Feel like chucking it all in. Took me all my power to make Dave's tea. Just sitting here crying. Brain is f*cked.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

No one as funny and coherent as you were the the night when we were all together and laughing our a$$ off could have a fu-cked brain.  It's just the chemical and maybe even healing.  Love you my English, if you are feeling a little better , please come back and post.  Pet Tilly for me, Mary

🐱🐾🐾🐾.    🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷. My daddy loved to plant tulips, these were planted for you ❤️

It’s barely after noon here, and I have a doc appt in awhile.

Yesterday, I had a very upsetting conversation, and as I was taking my morning dose at @1:30 or thereabouts, I got the apology after the fact.

Whole thing sent me into a big depression that I couldn’t get rid of all day. Couldn’t listen or watch msnbc as usual, nothing. Talked to Dan, but he goes to extremes in his conversations with me when I’m upset, and then we argue which annoyed me with him.

Unproductive day yesterday, and now I’m taking that dose again late. Have taken good look at Trish’s tapering again, and yes, percentages have been going up even though cut of .0625 mg has stayed the same. Also looked at holding time. First cut, held  for @6.5 months, second cut, held for @1.5 months, third cut, held for @12 days.

I actually need to go over this again, but overall picture is that holding time has decreased while cut percentage has gone up. And Trish is still holding which is good.

So not meaning to speak about Trish when she’s at work, but either must cut percentage downwards, or get new plan to taper.

And no matter how or what is done, I think holds will always be in order.

But Ive been interrupted by neighbor so much this morning, can’t keep much straight at the moment. The neighbor is afraid of everything unfortunately. But we have had a rash of robberies in this neighborhood.

That’s when Dan comes in handy. He towers over many, and has big , deep voice. And swears like a sailor on occasion. So this poor little fellow who I ran out to talk with turns out to be the tru green lawn guy. But neighbor had called the cops. These kids need better training to just look at lawn, leave leaflet on door knob and then leave.

She thought he was breaking in when he was most likely having trouble getting leaflet to stay on door knob.

I shall be back.

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

By the way Stut, I never left Can't 's harem,  I was always leaving him little messages , I am his Mary Mim and I love it (even if I don't understand the Mim part.)  :laugh:  Can't is loyal, Joe is flighty  :D:P :P. Lady Fat Thumb Mary.  :D👍

Love and hugs Stut X

Love and hugs Stut X

I have studied builder 's taper too , I have cut my % lower than his at my 10 mgs, but I have my eye on it and keep watching it.  I probably won't jump at .5, after all , turtles can't jump 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

April 2017, I started tapering 2 mgs of Xanax , my stomach was killing me, had all the tests, all came back showing nothing, lucky enough my husband found an article discussing benzo's and stomach pain and it all fell together.  I immediately cut way too much, having no knowledge of what I was doing, but I was lucky in that the next day I started researching.  I didn't find the Ashton Manual or BB then , just enough information to go back up immediately, the word stroke scaring me to death.  Started back down, still way too fast, withdrawals really bad.  Anxiety off the roof, shaky, heart palpitations, muscle pain, and many others.  Mostly in terrible shape.  In October, after lowering about .05 xanax found Ashton Manual, got my pain Dr to help and managed to come down another.25 for a total of.75 Xanax.  Horrible withdrawals, found BB, thank goodness, and decided to crossover to Valium, which also turned into a nightmare, my body just hated it, sedated, sick, had crossover too fast, having xanax withdrawals also.  It was awful.  I made many more mistakes during the next year, this is so hard, not the same rules for anyone.  My main symptom through all of this has been bad muscle pain, still is.  I am writing this for the people who are around a year into this and think they can't go on, you can.  I am down to 10.56 Valium from 40 mg .  I am now doing a daily liquid micro taper, much easier than cut and hold for me, and just had a three week window, I had never had one.  So if I can make all the mistakes I did and be as miserable as I have been, know you can keep on.  Keep reading  all over BB to find the way for you, ask questions, learn, get advice......my best advice, taper slowly, so many of us have run into so many walls wanting to speed this process up, all the heartache, pain and time we would have saved , if we had just slowed down.  Ashton is a fast taper for most of us, it's a good taper but cut that % down or stretch the time frame out.  You will be glad you did.  I was on Xanax for 3 years, never dreamed this could happen, am sure you didn't either.  I hope this helps someone, I am not a great writer like so many on here, but I wanted to share, you are not alone in your mistakes, not anything wrong you have done has not been done before and those people still healed.  Good luck everyone, you CAN do this too, it won't be easy and it is going to take a while.  🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Mary....read the success stories, they help!

Popping in. Feeling horrible and doomed. I'm back in bed because I'm no company for anyone.

However I wanted to thank you, Mary, for my beautiful virtual tulips. I am that way out that seeing them made me cry.

Love to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Intend I read your post. I'm feeling terrible today so sorry if I didn't read it earlier. I've only just come back on.

How did you go on at the doctor's and what made you feel so bad last night? Don't feel you have to tell us if you don't want to.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

It’s barely after noon here, and I have a doc appt in awhile.

Yesterday, I had a very upsetting conversation, and as I was taking my morning dose at @1:30 or thereabouts, I got the apology after the fact.

Whole thing sent me into a big depression that I couldn’t get rid of all day. Couldn’t listen or watch msnbc as usual, nothing. Talked to Dan, but he goes to extremes in his conversations with me when I’m upset, and then we argue which annoyed me with him.

Unproductive day yesterday, and now I’m taking that dose again late. Have taken good look at Trish’s tapering again, and yes, percentages have been going up even though cut of .0625 mg has stayed the same. Also looked at holding time. First cut, held  for @6.5 months, second cut, held for @1.5 months, third cut, held for @12 days.

I actually need to go over this again, but overall picture is that holding time has decreased while cut percentage has gone up. And Trish is still holding which is good.

So not meaning to speak about Trish when she’s at work, but either must cut percentage downwards, or get new plan to taper.

And no matter how or what is done, I think holds will always be in order.

But Ive been interrupted by neighbor so much this morning, can’t keep much straight at the moment. The neighbor is afraid of everything unfortunately. But we have had a rash of robberies in this neighborhood.

That’s when Dan comes in handy. He towers over many, and has big , deep voice. And swears like a sailor on occasion. So this poor little fellow who I ran out to talk with turns out to be the tru green lawn guy. But neighbor had called the cops. These kids need better training to just look at lawn, leave leaflet on door knob and then leave.

She thought he was breaking in when he was most likely having trouble getting leaflet to stay on door knob.

I shall be back.

Sorry you, we have been busy and we are not use to that anymore.  I wanted to write something to help the people that I think are the most frustrated, when you've been trying in the first year and it finally slaps you in the face, this isn't going to be quick or easy.  I hate you were upset, do you want to talk about it?  I am here now, just need to let Sly in.  Love you 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹I want you to read my long post, I don't write as well as you or so many others, but this is the beginning of my third year tapering and if I could help someone, I wanted to do it.

Well,

Guess were all up and running today. I posted awhile ago, and not a one saw it.

You get back on here and tell me about the Dr appointment and what upset you yesterday.  I am sorry we missed it.  Joe B3 was getting cancer test results today and we were all worried.  Clucking like chickens and trying to figure out that taper plan Trishy found somewhere, neither Stut or I could figure out.  A busy day, we are not use to at all.  🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Popping in. Feeling horrible and doomed. I'm back in bed because I'm no company for anyone.

However I wanted to thank you, Mary, for my beautiful virtual tulips. I am that way out that seeing them made me cry.

Love to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

My dad would send you real ones if he could , so I will send virtual tulips.  Growing and planting is how he stayed sober when he stopped drinking.  We had beautiful yards 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Good for your Dad. Much better than drinking. I love tulips. xxx

Hey, did you read my long post, what did you think? 

Hey everyone,

Just reading through some posts, busy day. Just want to give a big shout out to all of you who were trying to help with my taper..don't mean to make your heads spin. 😅

Miyu, thank you so much for the link and support.. hope you feel better soon. Wishing for a long lasting window to come your way.

Intend, you too I think i saw you put something up about my taper, thank you my dear friend. I know it's been tough times for you and I appreciate all you do. Love you woman!

Sweet D, gotta love your determination to see to it that I get a proper taper, just like an older sister taking care of her little sister! Now don't get your knickers in a bunch, I think everyone knows I'm the younger of the two of us :laugh: :laugh: love you girlfriend!

To the pros who showed up here today, you know who you are, I love you all and I'm so glad the LHSG was busy here today, nice to see a bit of the old crew here..now how to get you all to come and stay!🤔..

Hugs for all of you  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of love,

Trish xo

Hey everyone,

Just reading through some posts, busy day. Just want to give a big shout out to all of you who were trying to help with my taper..don't mean to make your heads spin. 😅

Miyu, thank you so much for the link and support.. hope you feel better soon. Wishing for a long lasting window to come your way.

Intend, you too I think i saw you put something up about my taper, thank you my dear friend. I know it's been tough times for you and I appreciate all you do. Love you woman!

Sweet D, gotta love your determination to see to it that I get a proper taper, just like an older sister taking care of her little sister! Now don't get your knickers in a bunch, I think everyone knows I'm the younger of the two of us :laugh: :laugh: love you girlfriend!

To the pros who showed up here today, you know who you are, I love you all and I'm so glad the LHSG was busy here today, nice to see a bit of the old crew here..now how to get you all to come and stay!🤔..

Hugs for all of you  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots of love,

Trish xo

It was very busy, Joe on begood's blog was waiting on some cancer test results and we were all worried and posting.  He is fine, has to go back in 6 months to keep an eye out, just in case.  So we have all calmed down now :D

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

By the way Stut, I never left Can't 's harem,  I was always leaving him little messages , I am his Mary Mim and I love it (even if I don't understand the Mim part.)  :laugh:  Can't is loyal, Joe is flighty  :D:P :P. Lady Fat Thumb Mary.  :D👍

Oh you gigantic flirt, and they thought I was bad😂

.. What's that word you use, oh yes I know " HUSSY" ! 😂

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Love you big thumbs 👍

Love and hugs Stut X

Oh you gigantic flirt, and they thought I was bad😂

.. What's that word you use, oh yes I know " HUSSY" ! 😂

Hey, I been called worse.  Hey read my long post above tapering for 2 years, I am not a great writer

[06...]