Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

My quarter of a pill worked..I don't feel bad at all besides my headaches..I believe my anxiety ramped up but I think it would have anyway as that is a pattern for me in the winter time. I live in Connecticut, you know what kind of Winters we get here, cold and gray days for months. I really struggle without sunlight after awhile ... So who knows if any of this was from this last taper cycle??

I think, and you know I don't know, but you are not making a wise decision.  I am afraid your % will sneak back up on you and you will be sitting in the tub having Dr/do wd sxs again with all the anxiety and other stuff.  You need to know how to track it somehow.  How can we find out?

My quarter of a pill worked..I don't feel bad at all besides my headaches..I believe my anxiety ramped up but I think it would have anyway as that is a pattern for me in the winter time. I live in Connecticut, you know what kind of Winters we get here, cold and gray days for months. I really struggle without sunlight after awhile ... So who knows if any of this was from this last taper cycle??

I think, and you know I don't know, but you are not making a wise decision.  I am afraid your % will sneak back up on you and you will be sitting in the tub having Dr/do wd sxs again with all the anxiety and other stuff.  You need to know how to track it somehow.  How can we find out?

Oh yes the tub scene in my real life drama.. Poor Rich took a bath fully clothed that night 🤭

The one good thing though is that I know what to expect this time and I think I'll wait 3 to 4 weeks between cuts and not push it?? Idk.. But I'm determined to get at least another half milligram gone by the end of the year.. Maybe more, have 9 months left to get some of this poison gone

The one good thing though is that I know what to expect this time and I think I'll wait 3 to 4 weeks between cuts and not push it?? Idk.. But I'm determined to get at least another half milligram gone by the end of the year.. Maybe more, have 9 months left to get some of this poison gone

We need someone who can help us do numbers, I wonder if you could ask Can't if you take the same amount but hold longer, how can you figure the % you are actually doing?

Ok D, how about this one quarter of one pill a month? That would mean a drop of . 25 mgs every 4 months totaling half milligram down in 8 months.. That's not unreasonable is it?

English any thoughts on this??

Check out my dig.. The last 3 cuts were pretty close together .

I meant sig and last to cuts were close together didn't wait too long between those cuts

Ok D, how about this one quarter of one pill a month? That would mean a drop of . 25 mgs every 4 months totaling half milligram down in 8 months.. That's not unreasonable is it?

No, it doesn't, every time you cut  quarter of a pill, the next time , its a higher %, that's how you got in trouble last time, you math wiz you

No, it doesn't, every time you cut  quarter of a pill, the next time , its a higher %, that's how you got in trouble last time, you math wiz you

I have no idea how I'm getting off this poison.. It's like Stut said Xanax is a whole other animal.. This is some potent shit that much I know 🤪

Trishy, Thanks for missing me. I was just seeing if I could help anyone.

My feelings are that I have no experience of Xanax. So I can't help you as far as that's concerned.

However, I would try to take it as it comes and not put a time frame on it. I know we all want to be off this stuff, and to be fair, you're not saying you want to be off everything by June! But I believe that a symptom-based taper is your best friend. I know that your friend the Ninja spy would be with me on that. I think Stut would be too. But I can't speak for Stut. I can speak for that Aussie bloke because he wouldn't mind. If he DOES mind, that means he is reading this! G'day, cobber!!!

I have no idea how I'm getting off this poison.. It's like Stut said Xanax is a whole other animal.. This is some potent shit that much I know 🤪

Intend is online, I just posted her.

We need help so you can do it right, so you don't go through this stuff again  :smitten:

It was me and SS who were on the X and she's not here anymore so I don't know who can help me with this. I read earlier on a Xanax thread but they were the easy taper people for the most part. I read about Kristen I think she cut . 25 every 7 days!!! I'd be dead if I did that. Especially with a drug like X no way could I do that, these people were cutting fast..

My feelings are that I have no experience of Xanax. So I can't help you as far as that's concerned.

However, I would try to take it as it comes and not put a time frame on it. I know we all want to be off this stuff, and to be fair, you're not saying you want to be off everything by June! But I believe that a symptom-based taper is your best friend. I know that your friend the Ninja spy would be with me on that. I think Stut would be too. But I can't speak for Stut. I can speak for that Aussie bloke because he wouldn't mind. If he DOES mind, that means he is reading this! G'day, cobber!!!

Yeah G' day cobber.. Whatever the hell that means but I'm sure it's true 🤣🤣

I agree with you English so I think I'm going to have to just go with my gut on when to cut..  :D

Hey D let's add that to the LHSG!! GO WITH YOUR GUT ON WHEN TO CUT :D :D

We need help so you can do it right, so you don't go through this stuff again  :smitten:

It was me and SS who were on the X and she's not here anymore so I don't know who can help me with this. I read earlier on a Xanax thread but they were the easy taper people for the most part. I read about Kristen I think she cut . 25 every 7 days!!! I'd be dead if I did that. Especially with a drug like X no way could I do that, these people were cutting fast..

I will find out how you can do this and do it correctly, I might ask Bob7, he is so smart and nice, if Intend doesn't know.  Might take me a couple days, but you will survive  :D

I'm pretty sure the Ninja spy told me that he would cut every 3 weeks before cutting?? Or maybe I dreamed that :laugh: :laugh:..I do think he said that though

I agree with you English so I think I'm going to have to just go with my gut on when to cut..  :D

Your gut almost drowned your husband in the bathtub.  I will get it figured out, you have to know your %, even dry cutting. 

I will find out how you can do this and do it correctly, I might ask Bob7, he is so smart and nice, if Intend doesn't know.  Might take me a couple days, but you will survive  :D

Awww you're a good friend D.. If Bob 7 has any ideas they are certainly welcome

I told Intend we need her for her favorite , where is she  :laugh: :laugh:

Your gut almost drowned your husband in the bathtub.  I will get it figured out, you have to know your %, even dry cutting.

Ok but suppose like I said before that I stay at this dose for awhile won't my body get used to it and won't it be like I'm starting from that baseline/beginning so to speak not continuing on.. Does that make sense? That's what I'm trying to find out..I think Gingermint have advice on this too.. I'll have to go search for it pages back or look up posts by search

Just tell her Colbert needs her 🤣🤣

Just tell her Colbert needs her 🤣🤣

You tell her, she loves you :P

How's it going Mary? Had another bad day today. How long is it going to take to get used to this amount?  :'(

I wonder how Esperanza's going on? And where is Intend? Hi Intend, if you're reading this....

Half past midnight here so I'm on a different day than you. I am calling you from the future! It's like The Twilight Zone......

Love and Hugs. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hey English, I'm sorry I've taken up all the conversation. I'm sorry you're feeling like crap.. I hope it's not much longer for you.. the uncertainty of this monster is the worst.

Love you girl ❤️

[05...]