Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hello everyone .. I thought I'd drop by and say hello , I know I've been absent a while. Things have been very up and down for me . I've been able to taper at 3% month average since starting the supplement / herb regime , which is ok , better than I was before when I couldn't taper anything . But it's all still super frustrating and - fragile nervous system always and can't do anything much outside of the house .

The last few days I've had the added symptoms of anxiety and depression , which is very unusual fro me. Usually I've only had physical symptoms.

I'm just feeling scared at the moment as I feel so sick on the meds , and just can't seem to get off them fast enough!! Wish holding made me feel better , in some ways it does, , but also I get the bad side effects that are just scary ....it's confusing ...

It's probably another "phase" ... within my 'normal' , which is far from normal , but manageable and is my life for now. SO , I guess I'm holding for now to see if things will settle a bit  before I try again .

Would love some support and encouragement if anyone has any  to give  :smitten:

I hope you are all managing ok. Sending lots of love to everyone,

MiYu  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hello everyone .. I thought I'd drop by and say hello , I know I've been absent a while. Things have been very up and down for me . I've been able to taper at 3% month average since starting the supplement / herb regime , which is ok , better than I was before when I couldn't taper anything . But it's all still super frustrating and - fragile nervous system always and can't do anything much outside of the house .

The last few days I've had the added symptoms of anxiety and depression , which is very unusual fro me. Usually I've only had physical symptoms.

I'm just feeling scared at the moment as I feel so sick on the meds , and just can't seem to get off them fast enough!! Wish holding made me feel better , in some ways it does, , but also I get the bad side effects that are just scary ....it's confusing ...

It's probably another "phase" ... within my 'normal' , which is far from normal , but manageable and is my life for now. SO , I guess I'm holding for now to see if things will settle a bit  before I try again .

Hi, MiYu, always good to hear from you.  Sorry you are struggling, you are always welcome to hold here with us.  I am doing 3% a month now too.  I was having cataract surgery and in February, only titrated 3% and holding 2 weeks before first surgery and 5 days after.  I thought the stress from the cataract surgery would make me feel worse but I actual had my first window!  I couldn't believe it.  I didn't even realize what was happening for a few days, my pain level in my muscles went way down and it lasted almost 3 weeks.  So I have changed my taper plan to see if I can duplicate that again.  Wish me luck, I hope that plan you have with the 3% will ease your symptoms some more.  I know the feeling of being stuck so much in the house.  You stay with us , we are here for you, if you are depressed and want to talk, please post.  Love you, Mary 🌷🌹🌻🌼🐝🦋

Hello MiYu! Sorry you're having a bad time. Anxiety and depression is the worst.

We were talking about long holds the other day and I think it was mentioned that you'd once done quite a long hold. I'm talking about months here. Did that help at the time?

I have agoraphobia and I'm not good right now either. I know how it feels to be stuck in the house.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hi Miyu,

So sorry to hear that you're struggling, I know this is so frustrating to hold, it seems like there's no end in sight to this suffering and it seems there's always a new sx that wasn't there before..uhgg and the list goes on and on with this process of tapering but I think with a hold you'll get better. I think your body is letting you know it's time to rest it for awhile. I think you should just stay put for awhile and I bet you'll see improvement.

Trish ❤️

Hey D, what's up? I have a question for you and anyone who wants to give their input. I was thinking of sticking with cutting a quarter of a pill like I was doing. I know the percentage goes up as I go lower but what if I hold long enough for my body to feel good at my new baseline then maybe I can keep cutting that way, ya know rinse and repeat like that 🤔.. So give me your 2 cents..

Hey Trishy, how are you today girlfriend?

I'm better D.. Still mild headaches but eye Dr tomorrow and got the Rx straightened out phew....I posted to you on the next page :D

Hey D, what's up? I have a question for you and anyone who wants to give their input. I was thinking of sticking with cutting a quarter of a pill like I was doing. I know the percentage goes up as I go lower but what if I hold long enough for my body to feel good at my new baseline then maybe I can keep cutting that way, ya know rinse and repeat like that 🤔.. So give me your 2 cents..

Well, by holding longer in between cuts, you are actually lowering the %, so either way is okay, but you have to be careful.  You will do anything to keep from  dlmt.  :laugh:  keep in mind, your sxs may still be as bad in the beginning, which is what you wanted to get away from.  We need someone else's opinion.

INTEND INTEND?  We need you ;D

Well, by holding longer in between cuts, you are actually lowering the %, so either way is okay, but you have to be careful.  You will do anything to keep from  dlmt.  :laugh:  keep in mind, your sxs may still be as bad in the beginning, which is what you wanted to get away from.  We need someone else's opinion.

😂😂 You're funny.. intend intend reminds me of Bewitched! Remember that show when Samantha would call " calling Dr Bombay, calling Dr Bombay emergency, emergency come right away 🤣🤣

😂😂 You're funny.. intend intend reminds me of Bewitched! Remember that show when Samantha would call " calling Dr Bombay, calling Dr Bombay emergency, emergency come right away 🤣🤣

Uh no :laugh: :laugh:  I watched it but damn girl, that was a long time ago.  I am going to see if Tim can teach me how to do the math on dlmt on xanax and Valium.  Now that does mean I have to feel pretty good  :). One of us needs to be able to do it.  Ugh, it will be this weekend.

How's it going Mary? Had another bad day today. How long is it going to take to get used to this amount?  :'(

I wonder how Esperanza's going on? And where is Intend? Hi Intend, if you're reading this....

Half past midnight here so I'm on a different day than you. I am calling you from the future! It's like The Twilight Zone......

Love and Hugs. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Uh no :laugh: :laugh:  I watched it but damn girl, that was a long time ago.  I am going to see if Tim can teach me how to do the math on dlmt on xanax and Valium.  Now that does mean I have to feel pretty good  :). One of us needs to be able to do it.  Ugh, it will be this weekend.

D, even if I wanted to do dlmt... You can't dissolve Xanax without a special I believe expensive solution. X doesn't dissolve work milk or vodka.. that's what I've read anyway 🤔

Yes, That's what I've read too, Trishy.  Would you consider going on Klonopin? Or maybe it's better the devil you know.... xxx

My quarter of a pill worked..I don't feel bad at all besides my headaches..I believe my anxiety ramped up but I think it would have anyway as that is a pattern for me in the winter time. I live in Connecticut, you know what kind of Winters we get here, cold and gray days for months. I really struggle without sunlight after awhile ... So who knows if any of this was from this last taper cycle??

Yes, That's what I've read too, Trishy.  Would you consider going on Klonopin? Or maybe it's better the devil you know.... xxx

Hey Miyu well put! I'll stick with this devil at least I know what to expect from it..

❤️

How's it going Mary? Had another bad day today. How long is it going to take to get used to this amount?  :'(

I wonder how Esperanza's going on? And where is Intend? Hi Intend, if you're reading this....

Half past midnight here so I'm on a different day than you. I am calling you from the future! It's like The Twilight Zone......

Love and Hugs. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

We are in the twilight zone and it is weird it's already tomorrow there.  Sweet Gilly, I wish I knew when you would feel better.  I would love to heal you.  Intend was posting on the Teva thread but I haven't checked lately.  Esperanza has gone on trip with family.  Trishy is here.  Stay on with us awhile if you can ;).  Love you English and Tilly 🐱🐾🐾.    🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🐝🦋

My eyes are f'ked up.. Meant English not Miyu.. Somebody hello me 😂😂

Hello you  :laugh: :laugh:

🤣🤣🤣.. You know what I meant smart ass!

[58...]