A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hi Guys..

Sorry Gilly, (and probs others) I know I missed a post somewhere...

How You holding up..?? I hope things are easing from those reductions, -if nothing else, it seems things are getting a bit more predictable..?? Either way Gilly, I have much faith in your success, how could one not with your continued determination...

So is it Mothers day for you...?? -Happy Mum day to all that it applies to..!! 🌹🌻🌹🐸🐢🐊

Oh, a rump steak n riast vegies just appeared...!!

Hey, for those that remember I lost all sense of smell way back when, pre benzo... Well its coming back nice n strong..!!

Dinner and a movie.. catch up later.. (once im over the bee in my bonnet from a silly anti-slow post..)

Lol

Best to all...

:)

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better Sunday.

This is a very quick visit to say happy mother's Day to all from my neck of the woods l guess that's you and me Gilly.

To everyone struggling just take it day by day and don't let this damn taper beat you.You are stronger than you know.l will be back when things quieten down this end.

Thinking of you all and sending my love and support always.

Love and hugs Stut X

Happy Mothers Day Stut, so glad your daughter surprised you. Enjoy it, you wonderful woman 🌷🌻💐🌼🍀💐🌻🌷🌼.        🐱🐶🐕

Happy mother's day Stut and English..

Virtual flowers for two very deserving lovely women :smitten:

❇️🌷🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼🏵️💐💮

Enjoy your day!

Love you both,

Trish 💞

Morning LHSG, hope you all have a nice Sunday....love you, Mary. 💙🙏💎💙🙏💎.      🐕🦉.    💐🌻🌼🍀🌷

Morning D, and everyone,

Hope everyone has a better day.. It's been rough around here and I'm saying prayers for our group. No church for me today I have again a lot to do today 🤪.. Be well my people ❤️

Love to all,

Trish 💞

Morning D, and everyone,

Hope everyone has a better day.. It's been rough around here and I'm saying prayers for our group. No church for me today I have again a lot to do today 🤪.. Be well my people ❤️

Love to all,

Trish 💞

Love you too Trishy ❤️💜💚🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi peeps.  Doing my popping in thing again.

Thank you so much for wishing me a Happy Mothers Day everyone. I got a beautiful card from Rebecca. She has got me a present, but I can't have it till I see her. Was supposed to be seeing her on Friday but it didn't work out. I think that as long as you have the card on the day, you can have the present at any time.

Happy Mother's Day, Stut. 🌺🌻🌷🌹🌸🌹🌺🌸

Love and Hugs to All. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Thank you so much for wishing me a Happy Mothers Day everyone. I got a beautiful card from Rebecca. She has got me a present, but I can't have it till I see her. Was supposed to be seeing her on Friday but it didn't work out. I think that as long as you have the card on the day, you can have the present at any time.

Happy Mothers Day to you English!!

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better Sunday.

This is a very quick visit to say happy mother's Day to all from my neck of the woods l guess that's you and me Gilly.

To everyone struggling just take it day by day and don't let this damn taper beat you.You are stronger than you know.l will be back when things quieten down this end.

Thinking of you all and sending my love and support always.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut,

Happy Mother’s Day! I’m late in the day with this. I was on the phone speaking with my daughter Mary.

It’s not Moms Day here in the US yet; ours is May 12 as I just checked the calendar.

Hope the day goes well. And a big bouquet 💐 of flowers for you! 🌸🌼🌻🌺🌹

Gilly,

As I just said to Stut, Happy Mother’s Day to you! Flowers all the way round! 🌦🌸🌼🌻🌺🥀🌹🌷💐

It’s noon here LHSG, and it’s movie day today. Going to see The Mustang with Matthias Scheoenaerts.

Can not take Dan because he coughing up a storm. I’m now worried where and when he caught whatever he has.

Hard to get that kind of info out of that man.

Says it’s congestation in his head and thus “post nasal drip.” Love the terminology NOT! 💧

It’s cold outside, and he’s been clearing out bird hotels with a face mask in place, but I just think it’s caught up with him. He has aches and pains like flu sx.

And for him, no benzos involved thank goodness.

I’m leaving my light on as I usually do and as Trish always says,

“I’ll be back later.” 🌹 🥀 🌹 and  🤗 🤗 🤗 and 🌺 🌸 for all of the group.

It’s noon here LHSG, and it’s movie day today. Going to see The Mustang with Matthias Scheoenaerts.

Can not take Dan because he coughing up a storm. I’m now worried where and when he caught whatever he has.

Says it’s congestation in his head and thus “post nasal drip.” Love the terminology NOT! 💧

It’s cold outside, and he’s been clearing out bird hotels with a face mask in place, but I just think it’s caught up with him. He has aches and pains like flu sx.

Hey you, you look after Dan, he is such guy.  So did you go to the movies 🎥?  It's going to be in the 30's here in the morning, of course I have an early pm Dr appointment, ugh.  Love you, Mary 💐🍀🌹❤️🌻

Hey there D, I have another headache..Advil takes it away but it keeps returning uhggg.. Everyday it's either dull but never gone and then at times it comes on stronger where I need Advil. I don't know if it's wd sxs or maybe I need new glasses?? Any headache advice? I know you get migraines you poor thing, I don't know how you deal with it, I am going nuts with them 🤪

Hey there D, I have another headache..Advil takes it away but it keeps returning uhggg.. Everyday it's either dull but never gone and then at times it comes on stronger where I need Advil. I don't know if it's wd sxs or maybe I need new glasses?? Any headache advice? I know you get migraines you poor thing, I don't know how you deal with it, I am going nuts with them 🤪

That's a tough one, if you take too many Advil, you can cause rebound headaches.  When is the last time you had your eyes checked?

That's a tough one, if you take too many Advil, you can cause rebound headaches.  When is the last time you had your eyes checked?

I think it was last year sometime I got them checked. My eye Dr gave me a different prescription, made it a little stronger but I never went for the new glasses..I know about rebound headaches too, when I had a concussion I had to be very careful about that. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens, I have another eye appt April 15 the but don't know if I can wait that long, working with kids is going to be very difficult like this 😔

I think it was last year sometime I got them checked. My eye Dr gave me a different prescription, made it a little stronger but I never went for the new glasses..I know about rebound headaches too, when I had a concussion I had to be very careful about that. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens, I have another eye appt April 15 the but don't know if I can wait that long, working with kids is going to be very difficult like this 😔

I'm sorry, and it could just be stress.  Sometimes when I have a migraine for a few days in a row, I will go take a shower and let it get really warm and let the water pound down on the spot that really hurts.  So some times it really helps sometimes, it doesn't  :(.

I'm sorry, and it could just be stress.  Sometimes when I have a migraine for a few days in a row, I will go take a shower and let it get really warm and let the water pound down on the spot that really hurts.  So some times it really helps sometimes, it doesn't  :(.

Oh headaches are just awful ☹️..I think I'll just go lay down and take my beta blocker maybe that'll help at least for the night. Thanks D, have a good night.

Love ya,

Trish ❤️

Oh headaches are just awful ☹️..I think I'll just go lay down and take my beta blocker maybe that'll help at least for the night. Thanks D, have a good night.

Love ya,

Trish ❤️

If you have a small heating pad that goes in microwave, they help sometimes.  Nite girl, love ya

NiteNite my friends, love you all.  Sleep well :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: Mary 🌻🌼💐🌷🌹.    🐕🦉.        🛏📚

Intend, Thank you for your kind wishes for Mother's Day, that was really sweet of you. Flowers backatcha! 🌺🌷🌸🌻🌹🌷🌻🌺🌸🌹🌷 Hugs, Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hey you, you look after Dan, he is such guy.  So did you go to the movies 🎥?  It's going to be in the 30's here in the morning, of course I have an early pm Dr appointment, ugh.  Love you, Mary 💐🍀🌹❤️🌻

Mary,

We did go to the movies. 🎥 it was Mary that went with me, and Dan stayed home. We stopped afterwards, and got him a Reuben sandwich.

And the coughing still goes on. He’s sick, but I’m hoping this is the apex of this flu or cold. Hopefully, he’ll feel better tomorrow. I’ve told him that when you cough and cough, you just irritate your throat, and then the irritation causes more coughing. He has good cough drops, but refuses to use them.

So I’ll offer him my humidifier once again for tonight.  :thumbsup:

That will help get it under control.

Trish, hope that headache is better by tomorrow. A good nights sleep will help all of us. 💤 💤

Well, he just got my humidifier w/o me saying a thing. I’m about ready to hit the hay also

Morning everyone, just got through  having a bite to eat, had early Dr app, don't have to go back for 3 months.  She is always pleased with my progress and we told her about our plan for trying to get more windows, she of course, doesn't know anything about benzo, but was all for it :laugh:  in that regard , I am lucky, she cares and she trusts me.

I hope you all are having a good morning, love you much.  🌷🍀💐🌼🌻🌹.      🐕🦉🐉🐉🐉🐉

Mary

[eb...]