A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Intend, I am in your situation with my Nortriptyline. The chemist chain just gives me the cheapest one. So it is a lottery which one I get.

I had the same thing with my Quetiapine. But the brand of Quetiapine I have is recommended in the doctor's guide book. So she writes on my prescription that I must have the Accord brand. As such, the chemist is obliged to give me that one.

The type of Nortriptyline that I use is not in the doctor's book. So they give me any old shit.

It is hard to cut a drug when another of your drugs is making you ill. I totally know where you're coming from.  Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Gilly,

It’s true. All of these drugs contribute to the balance within you’re CNS, so if one is sentiive to changes in the generic brand, it’s upsets the entire balance of ones CNS all over again.

That is one of two of the reasons I will not take any other psychotropic medication: upsetting the delicate balance of my CNS, and having to taper another psychotropic. All these generic changes are enough to have upset my CNS already.

And I mentioned yesterday that my taper w/d sx might hit me in a week. It’s a weeks today, and they hit, so now begins my hold time.

Hugs to you Gilly. 🤗 🤗 🤗💖

Not a big deal Ginger.

Just had to say something about what I was reading.

Kind of surprises me that no one noticed this, but all little green lights are off, so no one really on.

And maybe I’ve never discussed the way I do this either.

Mostly what I’ve had to do is deal with 6 generic brand changes that have taken so much time that I’ve spent more time adjusting to a different generic brand than I have tapering.

I am highly sensitized. I am one of those who have had to deal with that. If you have never had to change your benzo brand over and over again, you are fortunate.

You have been through way too much, that is just plain too much.  And it is awful.  I have thought about that a lot and even discussed it with Tim.  Plus the fear it has caused you, always wondering if your benzo will be at the pharmacy.  You are right, we have been lucky in that regard.  Love you Intend, always.  🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌼🌻💐

Mary,

I called the pharmacy on Thursday of last week, and they they were stocked up. I wanted to make sure they had it or could get as I see  the doctor next week on Thursday the 4th of April.

Several buddies here are is the same position. They usually post on the Teva Discontinued Support Group.

As I tell everyone one of them, we have a big problem here in the US with our suppliers/distributors/wholesalers and with local availability. So one sees Deepcanyon able to get Actavis clonazepam while others who  got  the Actavis also, go back to their pharmacy and find Teva clonazepam back again.

It is enough to scare one to death. And the fear goes beyond just that. I never was afraid of my finished basement, but I have to bite the bullet to go down there. And I need to go down on occasion.

I need to make copies for the warranty on this microwave for example, but I almost have to fling myself down the stairs to do it. I’m afraid of the craziest of things. I love my mahjong and listening to YouTube while I play it on my computer, but these benzo generics have affected my mind.

Our FDA has not served us well is what I say, but since I’m also frightened of our administetrators on BB, I will now say nothing else. 🌹 🌹 🌹

You have a valid point about what is happening to you Intend. I think it is caused over here by the dispensing chemists as much as Big Pharma. I really can't see why the moderators should have a problem with that. You are not criticising a particular political party.

Gxxx 💟💟💟

Not a big deal Ginger.

Kind of surprises me that no one noticed this, but all little green lights are off, so no one really on.

Mostly what I’ve had to do is deal with 6 generic brand changes that have taken so much time that I’ve spent more time adjusting to a different generic brand than I have tapering.

I am highly sensitized. I am one of those who have had to deal with that. If you have never had to change your benzo brand over and over again, you are fortunate.

You have been through way too much, that is just plain too much.  And it is awful.  I have thought about that a lot and even discussed it with Tim.  Plus the fear it has caused you, always wondering if your benzo will be at the pharmacy.  You are right, we have been lucky in that regard.  Love you Intend, always.  🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌼🌻💐

It's chemical, not your mind.  You have one of the best minds on here, seriously.  I read on here a lot.  I know there are really intelligent people, like Gingermint,  I haven't run across, just started reading her posts, and I am sure there are lots more.  You fight that fear, you are brave and you never let it stop you!!

Mary,

I called the pharmacy on Thursday of last week, and they they were stocked up. I wanted to make sure they had it or could get as I see  the doctor next week on Thursday the 4th of April.

Several buddies here are is the same position. They usually post on the Teva Discontinued Support Group.

As I tell everyone one of them, we have a big problem here in the US with our suppliers/distributors/wholesalers and with local availability. So one sees Deepcanyon able to get Actavis clonazepam while others who  got  the Actavis also, go back to their pharmacy and find Teva clonazepam back again.

It is enough to scare one to death. And the fear goes beyond just that. I never was afraid of my finished basement, but I have to bite the bullet to go down there. And I need to go down on occasion.

I need to make copies for the warranty on this microwave for example, but I almost have to fling myself down the stairs to do it. I’m afraid of the craziest of things. I love my mahjong and listening to YouTube while I play it on my computer, but these benzo generics have affected my mind.

Our FDA has not served us well is what I say, but since I’m also frightened of our administetrators on BB, I will now say nothing else. 🌹 🌹 🌹

Hello lovely ladies,

Just got home from my great nephews birthday party. I actually enjoyed sitting around and talking with my sister's and my nieces and nephews. Turned out to be a nice afternoon out.. Ate way too much though ☹️.. What can I say I love cake 🐷

Love to all,

Trish

Esperanza, thinking about you.  I am here if you want to talk.  Love you cousin 🍀🌻💐🌷🌼🍀🌻💐🌷🌼🌹

Hello lovely ladies,

Just got home from my great nephews birthday party. I actually enjoyed sitting around and talking with my sister's and my nieces and nephews. Turned out to be a nice afternoon out.. Ate way too much though ☹️.. What can I say I love cake 🐷

Love to all,

Trish

Love you to Trishy, glad you had a good afternoon  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Esperanza, thinking about you.  I am here if you want to talk.  Love you cousin 🍀🌻💐🌷🌼🍀🌻💐🌷🌼🌹

I'm piggy backing D here, E we love you and are here for you hope everything is ok. Let us know if you can.

Love to you dear friend,

Trish

Hello lovely ladies,

Love to all,

Trish

Love you to Trishy, glad you had a good afternoon  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Thanks sweet D  :hug::smitten:

You have a valid point about what is happening to you Intend. I think it is caused over here by the dispensing chemists as much as Big Pharma. I really can't see why the moderators should have a problem with that. You are not criticising a particular political party.

Gxxx 💟💟💟

Gilly, maybe, just maybe not. But you make valid points Gilly.

I must also contact esperanza. She’s super stressed and has been way supportive of me.

I’m glad her hubby is a doctor. And a good one.

I must also contact esperanza. She’s super stressed and has been way supportive of me.

You're a good woman intend  :hug:

Good evening everybody. First of all, I am probably going to be fine. I think I overreacted. Stut, I know you feel like crap. Thinking of you. Mary, thanks for all the support when I freaked out a couple of days ago. Trishy, we are two of a kind. I am not handling any of this even remotely well. I married Tom when I was 20, he was 21(we knew it all then). We are exact opposites. He keeps me from flying off the world. Poor man. I am giving him not a minutes peace, anymore. I would have thought at this time in my life, I would handle things like a mature adult. It seems I am regressing to a frightened child. The last cut was strange. I have a new symptom, body aches like the flu, but the other symptoms are less, adjusting for my health scare. I am never well, so hard to know if I can cut again or not. Intend, she is baiting you. No way to know why, but I agree that you shouldn’t respond to abuse. Will make it worse. Love you all, Esperanza

Good evening everybody. First of all, I am probably going to be fine. I think I overreacted. Stut, I know you feel like crap. Thinking of you. Mary, thanks for all the support when I freaked out a couple of days ago. Trishy, we are two of a kind. I am not handling any of this even remotely well. I married Tom when I was 20, he was 21(we knew it all then). We are exact opposites. He keeps me from flying off the world. Poor man. I am giving him not a minutes peace, anymore. I would have thought at this time in my life, I would handle things like a mature adult. It seems I am regressing to a frightened child. The last cut was strange. I have a new symptom, body aches like the flu, but the other symptoms are less, adjusting for my health scare. I am never well, so hard to know if I can cut again or not. Intend, she is baiting you. No way to know why, but I agree that you shouldn’t respond to abuse. Will make it worse. Love you all, Esperanza

Sounds like you have a case of benzo flu , my Cuz.  Feels a whole lot like the flu, achy, crappy, I have had it, and such extra stress you have had, could have easily brought it on :( but really glad the other sxs eases some.  You are a wonderful woman and your hubby knows, why he takes such care of you❤️  Love you too,Mary 🌻🌼💐🍀🌷

I wouldn't cut until after your tests, give your body a chance to calm as much as possible, after results when we find out you are fine, you can take big sigh of relief and think about cutting then ;)

Thank Trish. You are a funny, spirited woman. Love it and love you Stephen Colbert. (Kidding  ;D) 💝

I must modify this. I’m not kidding about what I said Trish. I’m kidding about you being Stephen Colbert. But I think you already know this. I just have to make sure.

I’m doing my auditing right now folks so this is what happens when I multitask.

Hi E, I'm glad you posted my dear friend. I believe we are two of a kind as well, I haven't given Rich any peace either. He's a kind easy going man, possibly the only man on Earth who could have such patience with me, thank God. I had sxs that I didn't know were sxs and had to be told by the group and my daughter, yes even my daughter knew I was off and not myself, joke was on me I was the last to know. You and I began our journey together at BB and I'm not leaving here until we both walk off.. just know that I'm frightened right along side of you, we're all terrified of these strange, horrific things that are happening to our bodies and we have no control over it, who wouldn't be terrified of such things so don't beat yourself up for how you feel E bc this is called normal in the world of withdrawal. Don't hole up either there Kentucky girl when things are rough. We joined BB for a reason, support right? Stay strong lovely lady and here's my hand holding yours🤝

Always here for you..

Love you,

Trish ❤️

Thank Trish. You are a funny, spirited woman. Love it and love you Stephen Colbert. (Kidding  ;D) 💝

I must modify this. I’m not kidding about what I said Trish. I’m kidding about you being Stephen Colbert. But I think you already know this. I just have to make sure.

I’m doing my auditing right now folks so this is what happens when I multitask.

I knew what you meant and I'm happy to be your Stephen Colbert :laugh: :laugh: .. I love to laugh , and I think we need to do it as much as possible around here. I know you don't laugh much but if I can get you too then that makes my heart glad !

Love you lady!

Trish ❤️

Nite nite LHSG  , hope you all sleep well .  Love you much  :sleepy: :sleepy::smitten:.    Mary 🐕🦉.    🌻💐🌼🌷🙏💙💎🙏💙💎

How do you do that? What kind of magical powers do you have? Are you a good witch or a bad witch? Or in this case I mean a color witch? I can't make my words big and in different colors like that.. :laugh: :laugh:

Night night D,

We love you.. Color witch! 🎃👻

I think I'll follow the lady of colors lead and head off to bed, it's been a long day and I'm yawning my head off.. Be well my friend's.

Love you all,

Trish ❤️

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better Sunday.

This is a very quick visit to say happy mother's Day to all from my neck of the woods l guess that's you and me Gilly.

To everyone struggling just take it day by day and don't let this damn taper beat you.You are stronger than you know.l will be back when things quieten down this end.

Thinking of you all and sending my love and support always.

Love and hugs Stut X

Not a big deal Ginger.

It's chemical, not your mind.  You have one of the best minds on here, seriously.  I read on here a lot.  I know there are really intelligent people, like Gingermint,  I haven't run across, just started reading her posts, and I am sure there are lots more.  You fight that fear, you are brave and you never let it stop you!!

Mary,

What???? Lady Mary l hope Esperanza, Trish, Can't, Gilly etc are on the list lol!!!.😌😛

Love you my lady Mary.

.. love and hugs Stut X

[00...]