Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Okay LHSG, up and Adam, have no idea what that means but heard it most of my life :D Perseverance Train on the way for a beautiful Sunday .  Hope you are all feeling okay.  Love you all  Mary  🐕 woof woof.    🦉Hooohooo

All critters welcome

Chuga chuga chuga, whooooohoooooo🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂. 👩🏻‍✈️

Morning sweet D! Oh how I do love the way your brain works.. It's up and at ' em I believe is what you mean 😂😂.. this is why I'm your other half of D.. together we make one brain 😂😂..Stut once called me a buckejit and I have a sneaky suspicion you might be one too!! Not sure what it means but I think I can guess 😂😂

Love you D, have a grand day and please leave " Adam" alone it's a Sunday for goodness sake! 😂😂

Oh dear God l have no words 😳😳😳😳😳.

Okay LHSG, up and Adam, have no idea what that means but heard it most of my life :D Perseverance Train on the way for a beautiful Sunday .  Hope you are all feeling okay.  Love you all  Mary  🐕 woof woof.    🦉Hooohooo

All critters welcome

Morning sweet D! Oh how I do love the way your brain works.. It's up and at ' em I believe is what you mean 😂😂.. this is why I'm your other half of D.. together we make one brain 😂😂..Stut once called me a buckejit and I have a sneaky suspicion you might be one too!! Not sure what it means but I think I can guess 😂😂

Love you D, have a grand day and please leave " Adam" alone it's a Sunday for goodness sake! 😂😂

Damn damn damn, I was hoping you would not catch that :laugh: :laugh:  Good, no words :D. I started back yesterday but you can't move your eyes in certain ways so it's a little limited but, I did a few yesterday and walked on the treadmill.  Easing back into it ;). I weant 26 days no migraine, but now I have had 2, but only 4 or 5 hours each, so I only count them as a half.  Please take care of yourself, hope the sxs ease off soon.  Trishy will be crushed you missed her.  You may have to adopt her, really :laugh: :laugh: :D

Excuse me lady Mary am l not your bestie how quickly we forget 😖. Anyhoo how are you my love how's the eyes?l haven't had time to catch up so l hope l haven't missed anything.

I am ok hard enough here my sister has put on about a stone so she is a lot harder to move around but l am working on it.She isn't as confused as she was so that's a bonus.l think this is going to take time but we will get her back to where she was.lt was never brilliant but it was a lot better than she is now.

Are my boys doing good?k saw a glimpse of Paddy's Day being mentioned l will be drowning my shamrock 😀.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

How many pounds are a stone?

All critters welcome

Damn damn damn, I was hoping you would not catch that :laugh: :laugh:  Good, no words :D. I started back yesterday but you can't move your eyes in certain ways so it's a little limited but, I did a few yesterday and walked on the treadmill.  Easing back into it ;). I weant 26 days no migraine, but now I have had 2, but only 4 or 5 hours each, so I only count them as a half.  Please take care of yourself, hope the sxs ease off soon.  Trishy will be crushed you missed her.  You may have to adopt her, really :laugh: :laugh: :D

😂I miss nothing lol.Yes twiny is a big girl now so she'll have to pull up her big girl pants and look after you.l now worry about your hearing it may need checked 🙄.

I hope you don't get any more for a while that is amazing you have had so few.l hope that is a good sign and the eyes have definitely helped.

Now my love l must disappear.l will drop in when I can.Keep on keeping on and look after my boys.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

14 pounds in a stone.

All critters welcome

😂I miss nothing lol.Yes twiny is a big girl now so she'll have to pull up her big girl pants and look after you.l now worry about your hearing it may need checked 🙄.

I hope you don't get any more for a while that is amazing you have had so few.l hope that is a good sign and the eyes have definitely helped.

Now my love l must disappear.l will drop in when I can.Keep on keeping on and look after my boys.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

14 pounds in a stone.

Trishy, Stut caught my up and Adam, damn  :laugh:  now she says you have to watch over me cause my hearing may need to be checked  :D;D  ( I didn't tell her it might be my brain, I was afraid she would order me to have am MRI  :laugh:

The Aliens 👽 👽👽👽👽👽have stolen all my besties again, it's very lonely being on here alone.  Yes, I might be feeling a bit sorry for myself.  Stut was on this morning, it was so good to hear from her.  I have asked the top Alien to find us a cure and it promised not to hurt you in any way, only make you feel better.  If you wake up missing a little time, know it was for a good cause.  Love you all and miss you.    👽👽👽👽. Am hoping you are able to post soon😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hey Mary! I'm here, hunny!  Will post more later. Just wanted you to know that you're not on your own. Well, you've got the aliens there, but their eating habits are terrible and SUCH bad language!

Love and Hugs.  English xxx 💟💟💟

Hey Mary! I'm here, hunny!  Will post more later. Just wanted you to know that you're not on your own. Well, you've got the aliens there, but their eating habits are terrible and SUCH bad language!

Love and Hugs.  English xxx 💟💟💟

Oh good, they dropped you off  ;D.  Lol, what do they eat, are you still trying to figure out what to feed Rebecca :D

Hi, Mary. I am here(barely). It sounds like your recovery is going well. When boredom sets in, that is a good sign. I think your life is going to be so much better with this behind you. Love and hugs, Cousin E

All critters welcome

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

14 pounds in a stone.

Yes I am beyond crushed that I missed my twin but more importantly why is my twin in acute wd🤔..

What the devil as you say sometimes is going on over there in northern Ireland? Why oh why my twin are you cutting a large amount at a clip? I would be dead..I almost was when I did that 😲.. Don't put yourself through the ringer you fabulous woman, take it slow , you have much to deal with, with sis and of course meeeeeee 😁.. Oh yeah and Mary too, blah blah blah..😂😂😂

Seriously though don't push yourself wise woman, don't like to read about you being in acute 😞

Love you,

Your LST

Be back later.. Not all caught up on posts but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone and say hello, hope everyone had a good day 😀

Love to all,

Trish 💞

Hi, Mary. I am here(barely). It sounds like your recovery is going well. When boredom sets in, that is a good sign. I think your life is going to be so much better with this behind you. Love and hugs, Cousin E

Thanks Esperanza, I wish you felt better too.  When is your husband leaving?  Boredom is a good sign, I realize that,  but it's also all combined with missing you guys  :(.  How would you say your cut has gone?  Love you cousin from another cousin, Mary.  😘😘😘😘😘😘.          🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Be back later.. Not all caught up on posts but just wanted to give a shout out to everyone and say hello, hope everyone had a good day 😀

Love to all,

Trish 💞

You best come back >:( >:(:tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Lol! Hi Mary! I said I'd be back. I'm laughing because I can't work out whether you mean what do vegans eat or what do aliens eat! Possibly the same. That's if the aliens only eat plant-based foods. So it's not just "I don't eat meat". It's a whole lifestyle choice. Anything that has been anywhere near an animal is out. So no dairy, no eggs, no honey. No wearing leather or silk or wool. I really admire people who choose to be vegan. It's certainly not an easy thing to do.

How are you? It's gone midnight here now, but I'm wide awake and will probably watch a dvd.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Lol! Hi Mary! I said I'd be back. I'm laughing because I can't work out whether you mean what do vegans eat or what do aliens eat! Possibly the same. That's if the aliens only eat plant-based foods. So it's not just "I don't eat meat". It's a whole lifestyle choice. Anything that has been anywhere near an animal is out. So no dairy, no eggs, no honey. No wearing leather or silk or wool. I really admire people who choose to be vegan. It's certainly not an easy thing to do.

How are you? It's gone midnight here now, but I'm wide awake and will probably watch a dvd.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Yes, I was joking that you might try feeding her alien food :). Me to , maybe if it had been such a big thing when we were younger we could have done it.  You still watching Downton Abbey?

Love to all,

Trish 💞

I'm here dumb but I'm not happy.. Having BP issues and heart rate ☹️

Love to all,

Trish 💞

I'm here dumb but I'm not happy.. Having BP issues and heart rate ☹️

Oh no, then you do begood 's breathing and relax.  Remember it went away last time and will pass again.  Love you Trishy 💜💙💚💛❤️❣️💕💞

Trishy, THIS IS NORMAL! Don't go worrying about being anxious because it escalates. But you know that. He kind to yourself, watch that your eating enough and hold until it improves.

Thinking of you.  English xxx 💟💟💟

Mary, Yes, I'm still watching Downton Abbey. Poor Anna has been attacked and the valet who attacked her has suddenly been in an accident and died. It happens to be when Bates was away for the day. No chance of that being a coincidence!

Lady Mary has been helping to give the pigs some water and has been in a mud fight!

Sleep tight, hunny. xxx 💟💟💟

Mary, Yes, I'm still watching Downton Abbey. Poor Anna has been attacked and the valet who attacked her has suddenly been in an accident and died. It happens to be when Bates was away for the day. No chance of that being a coincidence!

Lady Mary has been helping to give the pigs some water and has been in a mud fight!

Sleep tight, hunny. xxx 💟💟💟

Oh I remember that!  That was a good show.  Love ya English, Mary pets for Tilly 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾. 💚💙💕

Hello . Hope everyone is doing better .

For me : the anxiety is not getting any better .. just getting worse and worse .

I wish I knew something about Prozac, are you holding or still trying to taper?  Hope you get some relief soon.  Have you read Bob7 's thread on buspar?  I would recommend it, it might give you some ideas.  Love, Mary 🙏💜☮️🙏💜☮️

Morning LHSG, up and at'em, rise and hope you can shine some at least  :). Love you guys, Mary

How is your heart this morning Trishy?

Morning D and everyone.. Didn't even sign out last night and what a night it was! I was at the emergency room with low BP and heart rate. My BP was 96/53 and my heart rate was 48.. I am terrified. I have been getting light headed but was trying to ignore it.. Don't want to deal with this.. Can't mentally deal with this. I'm in a bad place. I'm home from work today. 😢

[99...]