Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Esperanza, I'm truly sorry that you feel so bad right now. As you know, I've been trying to come off these drugs since 2015 and I've been taking them since 2013. I don't know if I will ever be able to come off all of them. That's something for the future to decide. For now I am holding. I've never held and felt okay for years. If I previously had a 'window' then I used it to cut my meds. So it never lasted for long.

I see that your situation is different to mine. However, I know how it feels to not be functional and to have intrusive thoughts whirling round my head all day, every day. I guess I'm trying to say a few things. Firstly, that nothing in life stays the same. You will start to feel better. Secondly, if you're anything like me, the thought of your husband going away makes you feel even worse. You worry how the hell you're going to cope. But you will. Thirdly, you have family issues which would be very difficult at the best of times. It's time to put yourself first. Lastly, just hold on. You only ever have to hold on for one day at a time. Or even one hour or one minute.

We are here if you need us.  Love and Big Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hey Mary, you did right to pull me about saying I wished Dave was at work and then saying I would miss him if he went away. However, this is the truth. On any given day I know that I will see Dave in a few hours. So I like having some Me Time. But I don't want to be at home for days without seeing anyone. Which is why I understand Espy and Stephen. It is fortunate that Rebecca is coming up on Thursday and going back on Friday. It is her birthday on Friday so I didn't arrange that on purpose. Dave's Mum being in hospital and him wanting to see her is coincidental.

Maybe you see the difference or maybe it's just me being weird! Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Of course I see the difference, I was just teasing you English.  I'm glad everything is falling in to place so you aren't alone too long.  Love ya,  Mary 😘😘😘😘😘😘🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Rise and shine LHSG, up and at'em  :D :D.

Hope everyone has a better day and good weather, our weather is going to be yuck again, foggy and drizzly and damp.  I am determined to start stretching and exercising again today.  Need to move this body.  Love you guys, Mary 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Stut, are you getting some rest, can't help but worry about you some.  Joe's on, you can lecture him a little  ;). Love you my Queen, Lady Mary 🇬🇧🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Lol! You were teasing me, Mary! You little minx, I can see we're going to have to keep an eye on you...

Talking of eyes, hope yours are improving every day.

I'm not as good as I was. Don't suppose feeling better could last forever.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Gilly, thanks so much for the supportive post. Yes, it will get better. For all of us. It is hard to believe it now, but all the evidence tells us that it is true.♥️Esperanza

Lol! You were teasing me, Mary! You little minx, I can see we're going to have to keep an eye on you...

Talking of eyes, hope yours are improving every day.

I'm not as good as I was. Don't suppose feeling better could last forever.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

I hope the good feeling comes back before your daughter arrives English.  Monday's are mine and Sly's worst day usually, we are lonely so especially on these dark dreary days, we sleep next to each other on the recliners. :laugh: :laugh: 

Hello peeps!

Just got out of work and now waiting for my granddaughter to get off the bus. She's going to Meme's house today whether she likes it or not Lol!! I'll bribe her with something to get her to come to my home instead of waiting with her at hers, which is so boring 😉.

Hope everyone had a good day, mine was so so.. Kids were crazy today 🤪..I don't like Mondays either D😜

Stut, my twin where for art thou?.. come back to us twiny won't you?? ☹️.. We're missing you.

Love you,

LST❤️

We do miss my Queen, her Lady in waiting is not suppose to be lonely, she is used to being bossed around.  I've been forced to fold enough whites for 3 weeks, not to mention kitchen towels  :D. Next, ugh, the treadmill, but I must get on, can not make any excuses.  Pet and love on my babies and tell your sister, we are pulling for her too.  Love you, Mary 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀.      ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. 🦉🐕.      🇬🇧.     

Stut, my twin where for art thou?.. come back to us twiny won't you?? ☹️.. We're missing you.

Love you,

LST❤️

We do miss my Queen, her Lady in waiting is not suppose to be lonely, she is used to being bossed around.  I've been forced to fold enough whites for 3 weeks, not to mention kitchen towels  :D. Next, ugh, the treadmill, but I must get on, can not make any excuses.  Pet and love on my babies and tell your sister, we are pulling for her too.  Love you, Mary 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀.      ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. 🦉🐕.      🇬🇧.   

Oh dearest twin can you not see how bad it's getting around here, your lady Mary has been forced to fold whites and they're probably all Tim's :o.. Whatever are we going to do!?!!! Save her twin and our sinking ship :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Miss you Stut! Hope all is well with you and sis, come back soon!!

Love you,

Lst :smitten: :smitten:

Hello, I am popping in. I can't be Stut, but I'm here. Hope we see Stut soon!  :)

Espy, it's no problem writing to you. No problem at all. I just wish I could do something more to help.

Mary, I'm feeling a bit better now. Yes, I hope that I'm okay when Rebecca comes. She is a vegan and I'm trying to think of things for her to have. I really admire her for sticking to her principles, but I will plan something and then she will say "oh, that has an egg glaze" , for instance, I didn't see anything wrong with hot cross buns. But they are no good for her. She usually comes round with her own rations and that seems wrong when I can't feed my own daughter.

Hi Blackpool Betty. Monday is mostly gone now. Hope you can chill out tonight.

Hi Stut if you read this. Hope things are okay. Are you home now?

Hello Free. Thinking about you. Hope things are improving.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Love you,

LST❤️

Oh dearest twin can you not see how bad it's getting around here, your lady Mary has been forced to fold whites and they're probably all Tim's :o.. Whatever are we going to do!?!!! Save her twin and our sinking ship :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Miss you Stut! Hope all is well with you and sis, come back soon!!

Love you,

Lst :smitten: :smitten:

:laugh: :laugh:  they were all Tim's  ;). I did 15 min on the treadmill, I know not much, but got to work my way back up and did a few stretches, got to get my butt back on track.  Can't get my massage yet cause You aren't supposed to have your eyes in that position.  I want my massages back too!!  I swear Sly is more spoiled than me, truly :laugh: :laugh:  :D

Hello, I am popping in. I can't be Stut, but I'm here. Hope we see Stut soon!  :)

Espy, it's no problem writing to you. No problem at all. I just wish I could do something more to help.

Mary, I'm feeling a bit better now. Yes, I hope that I'm okay when Rebecca comes. She is a vegan and I'm trying to think of things for her to have. I really admire her for sticking to her principles, but I will plan something and then she will say "oh, that has an egg glaze" , for instance, I didn't see anything wrong with hot cross buns. But they are no good for her. She usually comes round with her own rations and that seems wrong when I can't feed my own daughter.

Hi Blackpool Betty. Monday is mostly gone now. Hope you can chill out tonight.

Hi Stut if you read this. Hope things are okay. Are you home now?

Hello Free. Thinking about you. Hope things are improving.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Oh, I'm glad you are feeling better English.  I wouldn't have a clue on hoe to feed a vegan.  Look 👀 up something on google?  Now, I could feed the hell out of someone that eats chicken and sweets :laugh:  Love ya girlfriend, and Tilly 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.    Do you guys celebrate Saint Patrick's Day!  🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

LHSG, hope you all have a relaxing evening before bed and sleep well.  I love you 💕, know we could use Stut, but we have to be adults and show her we can do this even if it sucks without her.Hear that Stut?  SUCKS!  Love all of you, Mary :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:[/size💤💤💤💤

Hi Mary.  Saint Patrick's Day is not as big in England as it is in America or, obviously, Ireland, but the youth and the breweries like a reason for celebration, so I've no doubt it will be busier in the pubs. Quite a few pubs are "themed" Irish pubs. They are no more Irish than I am, but people like drinking Guinness and who can blame them?

It's strange because the English don't really celebrate Saint George's Day and he is our patron saint. For some reason, celebrating Saint George's Day is seen as not politically correct. Flying the England flag is perceived as racist by some. I don't know why.

So there you go. And if you celebrate Saint Patrick's Day then I hope you enjoy yourself.  :D

Hi to Gilly, Mary, Trishy, Espy and all.  I am the same.  Thanks for thinking of me.  I miss Stut also.  Love to you all. ❤️💕

Hi to Gilly, Mary, Trishy, Espy and all.  I am the same.  Thanks for thinking of me.  I miss Stut also.  Love to you all. ❤️💕

Love to you free, my friend  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Mary

Hi Mary.  Saint Patrick's Day is not as big in England as it is in America or, obviously, Ireland, but the youth and the breweries like a reason for celebration, so I've no doubt it will be busier in the pubs. Quite a few pubs are "themed" Irish pubs. They are no more Irish than I am, but people like drinking Guinness and who can blame them?

It's strange because the English don't really celebrate Saint George's Day and he is our patron saint. For some reason, celebrating Saint George's Day is seen as not politically correct. Flying the England flag is perceived as racist by some. I don't know why.

So there you go. And if you celebrate Saint Patrick's Day then I hope you enjoy yourself.  :D

My sister in laws birthday is St Patrick 's Day, most people around here celebrate it here to drink and Party, but there are places like Boston that are 🍀 Irish.  2 days and Rebecca will be there,are you excited? 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾

Morning LHSG, hope just a little improvement for everyone today  :). Weather is going to be yucky here again today and it looked like a lot of the country as well.  Love you all, 🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂, catch a ride on The Perseverance Train as it comes by.....

Esperanza, Trishy, English, my besties......we are dwindling..... :(. Hope all others are tapering at an amount that suits their bodies and they are doing well.....🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘. Mary

Excuse me lady Mary am l not your bestie how quickly we forget 😖. Anyhoo how are you my love how's the eyes?l haven't had time to catch up so l hope l haven't missed anything.

I am ok hard enough here my sister has put on about a stone so she is a lot harder to move around but l am working on it.She isn't as confused as she was so that's a bonus.l think this is going to take time but we will get her back to where she was.lt was never brilliant but it was a lot better than she is now.

Are my boys doing good?k saw a glimpse of Paddy's Day being mentioned l will be drowning my shamrock 😀.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

Free,Trish, Esperanza and Gilly thinking of you all and l will dip in when I can.l have been so busy however l am always willing you on.Keep your chin up and take it one day at a time.

Love you.

Love and hugs Stut X

Excuse me lady Mary am l not your bestie how quickly we forget 😖. Anyhoo how are you my love how's the eyes?l haven't had time to catch up so l hope l haven't missed anything.

I am ok hard enough here my sister has put on about a stone so she is a lot harder to move around but l am working on it.She isn't as confused as she was so that's a bonus.l think this is going to take time but we will get her back to where she was.lt was never brilliant but it was a lot better than she is now.

Are my boys doing good?k saw a glimpse of Paddy's Day being mentioned l will be drowning my shamrock 😀.

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

No, you are my Queen and I am your Lady, they are besties, cousins, English and D'r.  Boys are great, you make sure you stay that way, are you getting any help from your family?  How are your sxs doing?

Love you my lady Mary.

Love and hugs Stut X

No, you are my Queen and I am your Lady, they are besties, cousins, English and D'r.  Boys are great, you make sure you stay that way, are you getting any help from your family?  How are your sxs doing?

Lol what family l don't have one 😂.Oh well l should have known they would be no where to be seen.Why change the habit of a lifetime 😵.l don't mind l can get on with it myself.l have had acute withdrawal symptoms for a couple of weeks but l think this is around the third week of my cut that seems to be the norm as l get lower so hopefully it will settle soon.

How's your withdrawal symptoms have they settled down and are you exercising again?

Love and hugs Stut X

[ab...]