Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Morning LHSG....hope everyone slept pretty well last night.

Trishy, are you working today?  How's the weather?  Love you D'r......glad your taper is going well  ;)

Esperanza, hope you are still feeling a little improvement.  Miss you, love you cousin  :smitten: :smitten:

English, so glad your daughter is coming to visit,  especially while you are feeling some better.  Is Dave going to see his mom?

Stut, love and miss you my Queen.  Hope your sister 's rehab went really well and she is much stronger.  You please take care of yourself too.  Love my babies for me.  Please pop on when you can.

Lady Mary 🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.      👁👁.      🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I can see better than yesterday, yay.  :laugh::D

Perseverance Train on auto pilot 👩🏻‍✈️ and running slow, pull the cord at your stop and it will stop and pick you up.....love you all, Mary. 💜❤️☮️🙏🍀🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾.          😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hey what's up D? Glad the peepers are getting better.. I worked today, just waiting for my granddaughter to get off her bus now..I cut again today, was going to wait until Sunday but I was feeling good enough and brave enough so I did it! We'll see how it goes but this cut now brings me down to 1.25.. I won't change my profile until Sunday though, just waiting to see how it goes for a couple days before I change it bc ya never know 😝🤔..

Love you lady,

The other dumby :D

I am starting titrating again tomorrow.  1.25 whew, you rock but you be careful.  I don't want to track Stut down to give you "The Stut Lecture ",  they are rough and make you feel 2  :laugh: :laugh:  love you girlfriend, Mary 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

You know my twin well..and she knows that I know that she knows  8) we have that twin thing...I bet she can see me right now :laugh: :laugh:

Love you dumb  :)

. She see's us all, she has taper radar :laugh::D:laugh:

She does have taper radar! 😂😂😂..

Morning LHSG hoping you all have a better day.

Lady Mary it's slow but it will pick up again.l am busy with sis so won't be on much but you know l miss you and l am willing you on.Keep going my love and l know you will be back to exercising and driving soon.Love you my lady Mary.

Trish you are doing great l don't think we have to have that talk yet twiny.Just listen to your body and do as it dictates.love you my lST.

Gilly good to hear you will see your daughter that is something to look forward to.Keep up the good work my love.love you.

Hfr just be careful my love don't be overdoing it and listen to your body.l know that need to keep moving forward however it can cause us to race ahead of ourselves.Slow and steady is the way to go.love to you.

Esperanza l hope you are feeling ok thinking of you my love.love you my hillbilly friend.

Love and hugs Stut X

Lady Mary it's slow but it will pick up again.l am busy with sis so won't be on much but you know l miss you and l am willing you on.Keep going my love and l know you will be back to exercising and driving soon.Love you my lady Mary.

Trish you are doing great l don't think we have to have that talk yet twiny.Just listen to your body and do as it dictates.love you my lST.

Gilly good to hear you will see your daughter that is something to look forward to.Keep up the good work my love.love you.

Hfr just be careful my love don't be overdoing it and listen to your body.l know that need to keep moving forward however it can cause us to race ahead of ourselves.Slow and steady is the way to go.love to you.

Esperanza l hope you are feeling ok thinking of you my love.love you my hillbilly friend.

Love and hugs Stut X

Stut, Stut are you still here???  Love you!!

Love and hugs Stut X

Nope I believe your queenand my twin has left the room, but I'm here! :D:laugh: :laugh:

Good morning D! Hope you had a good night, I'm on for a few minutes.. Busy day ahead! Cleaning and shopping yay!! I hope you have a great day end maybe I'll catch you on later tonight  ;D

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning wonderful woman! I hope all is going well with your sis. Is your beach holiday over? In any case hope you are having a wonderful Saturday.

I have read your advice to me twin and I hear and obey  ;D

Love you much!

Lst :smitten: :smitten:

Love and hugs Stut X

Nope I believe your queenand my twin has left the room, but I'm here! :D:laugh: :laugh:

Good morning D! Hope you had a good night, I'm on for a few minutes.. Busy day ahead! Cleaning and shopping yay!! I hope you have a great day end maybe I'll catch you on later tonight  ;D

You go have a fab day girlfriend.  Love you much!!

Mary 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🙏🙏.          Stut dropped the 🎤  :laugh:

English, E, Free, Can't and all others hope you all have a good day with little to no sxs whether tapering or holding, Wishing everyone the very best.

Love to all,

Trish

Love and hugs Stut X

:laugh: :laugh:.. She did! Now you pick it up LOL!!!

Love you girl!

4 ever your other half of D.. Remember D, together we make one whole brain :laugh :D:laugh: :laugh:

Love and hugs Stut X

:laugh: :laugh:.. She did! Now you pick it up LOL!!!

Love you girl!

4 ever your other half of D.. Remember D, together we make one whole brain :laugh :D:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

English, E, Free, Can't and all others hope you all have a good day with little to no sxs whether tapering or holding, Wishing everyone the very best.

Love to all,

Trish

Good morning guys, hope you have a decent day with sunshine in your weather and your hearts!

Spring forward tonight.  Love you all very much ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏.        😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Rise and shine GillyBlossom, get your a$$ up. 😜😜

Esperanza, did you make that taper?  I hope you are feeling okay.  Love you cousin 💜☮️🙏💜☮️🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Prozac Survivor, hope your anxiety has lessened some and you are having a better day ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏😘😘😘😘😘😘

Anu, hugs and hope for you a better day  :mybuddy: :mybuddy:  :smitten:

Estee and kitty, love and miss you 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy Saturday, everyone. Was not on yesterday. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with my husband leaving for India. I guess my taper is going relatively ok. No pain or dizziness like I had initially. I am feeling anxious, but I don’t know if it is really any different than before. I am not setting any time to make another cut. Just watch and wait. Mary,so glad you are doing ok and this is all behind you. Trishy, glad you felt well enough to do a cut. I think you are making great progress. Gilly, so glad you are going to get some time with your daughter. Those times are so golden. Love you all, Esperanza

Happy Saturday, everyone. Was not on yesterday. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with my husband leaving for India. I guess my taper is going relatively ok. No pain or dizziness like I had initially. I am feeling anxious, but I don’t know if it is really any different than before. I am not setting any time to make another cut. Just watch and wait. Mary,so glad you are doing ok and this is all behind you. Trishy, glad you felt well enough to do a cut. I think you are making great progress. Gilly, so glad you are going to get some time with your daughter. Those times are so golden. Love you all, Esperanza

I did not know your husband was going to 🇮🇳 India?  How long will he be gone?  You sound better, always a good sign.  I would be anxious if my husband was going away for more than a few days now too.  Stut would tell you to throw out the calendar.  Love you my cousin from another cousin, Mary💜🙏☮️💜🙏☮️.    Glad the taper is doing okay so far, will keep my fingers crossed!!

Cousin Mary, he goes to India for 10 days every year. And to Ecuador in May and October. They are medical missions. He established a clinic in Ecuador about 20 years ago. I am very used to him being gone and I have always been fine alone. Not now. I feel like a frightened child. This is what the taper has done to me. The anxiety and depression were not helped by holding. Some things were. But I live with this all the time now. I believe it also comes from just being on the k. Every year I took it, I became more and more anxious and depressed in a way I had never experienced. Tolerance for me was living with swings from increasing mental distress to periods of normality. The normal periods were becoming very infrequent by last year. It was like a window/wave pattern. Now I understand that. So, I am not so good. But I am not in the place I was last summer where I couldn’t even drive or walk straight. Am holding until however long it takes to be ready to cut again. Making no projections now. Love you, Esperanza

Cousin Mary, he goes to India for 10 days every year. And to Ecuador in May and October. They are medical missions. He established a clinic in Ecuador about 20 years ago. I am very used to him being gone and I have always been fine alone. Not now. I feel like a frightened child. This is what the taper has done to me. The anxiety and depression were not helped by holding. Some things were. But I live with this all the time now. I believe it also comes from just being on the k. Every year I took it, I became more and more anxious and depressed in a way I had never experienced. Tolerance for me was living with swings from increasing mental distress to periods of normality. The normal periods were becoming very infrequent by last year. It was like a window/wave pattern. Now I understand that. So, I am not so good. But I am not in the place I was last summer where I couldn’t even drive or walk straight. Am holding until however long it takes to be ready to cut again. Making no projections now. Love you, Esperanza

Hey E, you know when I was on 3 mgs of Xanax I was experiencing horrible depression and horrible anxiety..I never put two and two together! It was the damn Xanax making my already anxious brain so much worse.. When I think back to how I was then and now on a lower dose I'm so much better, not perfect still have anxiety and like English intrusive thoughts but so much less so now. I remember thinking it was maybe perimenopause causing all of this but it wasn't, it was definitely the damn drug. Even on two mgs of Xanax I was still pretty bad with the anxiety but the depression was at levels I'd never experienced before in my life and I used to cry to my husband all the time and he would ask me why I felt so bad and I would tell him I had no idea that it must be a chemical imbalance ... If only I had known, I caused my family so much worry and they were miserable because I was always sad and miserable 🤦.. Uhg!!

Love you lady,

Trish

Your husband sounds like a fine man.  Absolutely, no more cutting until you feel you are ready.  I wish I could help, I think so much of you.  Please try to keep us posted while he is gone so we know you are hanging tough, like the woman you are.  Will always be here for you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏. Love you Esperanza, Mary.  😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hey E,  can your husband write out scripts for you if you needed him too, just curious. That would be great to not ever have to worry about being rushed off, one less thing to ever have to think about.. This tapering comes with enough stress and worry..

Stut, just in case you stop in tomorrow and I miss you ....hope your sister has settled down for her and you.  We miss you, LHSG is very slow so you aren't missing anything but me :laugh: :laugh:  we need a few Stut sayings to keep us going on ;)  Love you much my Queen, your Lady Mary .  Pets and butt pops for The Muffin and Daisy.  🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾[/usize]

Good night everyone, ,love you and hope you sleep well  :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Mary 💜🙏☮️💜🙏☮️.    🇬🇧🐕🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾🌹🌹🌹🌹.      👁👁.    😘😘

I'm dropping the 🎤 😜😜😜

Just popping in.

Esperanza, when your husband goes away I will check on here more often. I want to be there for you and whether that's actually on the board or if you want to pm me, that's all no problem at all. I know that everyone else would say the same. We will be with you.

Free, are your hands any better? You've been through a lot and I think of you.

Stut, thank you for your on-going support. I hope all goes well with your sister. I am still holding. I am okay in myself but my eyes are bad at the moment. I know that the blurriness can be caused by the benzos so I'm just monitoring it for now.

Mary, yes, I am reporting in for duty, though it may be a lot later than you wanted! I will be here more often in the next few weeks because of Esp's husband being away. So we can maybe have some craic.

Trishy, you are doing so well with your taper. I'm almost sure that you will be off the benzo before me. I am like a tortoise.

Talking of tortoises, look at this disgusting tortoise pooping on the forum! 🐢...  Is there no decency any more?

Love and Hugs to All. Sorry if I've missed anyone. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Just popping in.

Esperanza, when your husband goes away I will check on here more often. I want to be there for you and whether that's actually on the board or if you want to pm me, that's all no problem at all. I know that everyone else would say the same. We will be with you.

Free, are your hands any better? You've been through a lot and I think of you.

Stut, thank you for your on-going support. I hope all goes well with your sister. I am still holding. I am okay in myself but my eyes are bad at the moment. I know that the blurriness can be caused by the benzos so I'm just monitoring it for now.

Mary, yes, I am reporting in for duty, though it may be a lot later than you wanted! I will be here more often in the next few weeks because of Esp's husband being away. So we can maybe have some craic.

Trishy, you are doing so well with your taper. I'm almost sure that you will be off the benzo before me. I am like a tortoise.

Talking of tortoises, look at this disgusting tortoise pooping on the forum! 🐢...  Is there no decency any more?

Love and Hugs to All. Sorry if I've missed anyone. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hey English, glad to hear from you.  You sound good.  Yes we need to be around to  support our Espy.

Keep her company if she needs it.  Your daughter will be there soon, I am so excited for you.  Enjoy every second of it.  Love you, Mary

Okay LHSG, up and Adam, have no idea what that means but heard it most of my life :D Perseverance Train on the way for a beautiful Sunday .  Hope you are all feeling okay.  Love you all  Mary  🐕 woof woof.    🦉Hooohooo

All critters welcome

Chuga chuga chuga, whooooohoooooo🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂. 👩🏻‍✈️

Okay LHSG, up and Adam, have no idea what that means but heard it most of my life :D Perseverance Train on the way for a beautiful Sunday .  Hope you are all feeling okay.  Love you all  Mary  🐕 woof woof.    🦉Hooohooo

All critters welcome

Chuga chuga chuga, whooooohoooooo🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂. 👩🏻‍✈️

Morning sweet D! Oh how I do love the way your brain works.. It's up and at ' em I believe is what you mean 😂😂.. this is why I'm your other half of D.. together we make one brain 😂😂..Stut once called me a buckejit and I have a sneaky suspicion you might be one too!! Not sure what it means but I think I can guess 😂😂

Love you D, have a grand day and please leave " Adam" alone it's a Sunday for goodness sake! 😂😂

[7f...]