Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

No. House. Very small. Two double beds. If I share with Becca then you two D's will have to share the other one. You'd be chatting all bloody night....

So true English we'd be up all night long bc she's going to make me do her ROOTS! 🤪😂😂

:laugh:;D:laugh:  I use the stuff that takes 15 minutes, I won't ruin your whole night ;)

Ok deal! I'll slap it on your head and out the door we'll go! :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe I will do it before I come :laugh: :laugh:

Okay D's, I'm going to watch Downton Abbey now. Night night. Love and Hugs. xxx 💟💟💟

Night English, night D..

I'm off too, going to watch TV before bed.. Goodnight lovely ladies going to dream of custard creams and one very hot pirate :D😴😂

Love you guys!

No. House. Very small. Two double beds. If I share with Becca then you two D's will have to share the other one. You'd be chatting all bloody night....

So true English we'd be up all night long bc she's going to make me do her ROOTS! 🤪😂😂

:laugh:;D:laugh:  I use the stuff that takes 15 minutes, I won't ruin your whole night ;)

You think that over, that's a big decision for a little brain😂😂😂

Love ya dumby!♥️♥️

You think that over, that's a big decision for a little brain😂😂😂

Love ya dumby!♥️♥️

Go watch tv you hussy  :laugh: :laugh:

Okay D's, I'm going to watch Downton Abbey now. Night night. Love and Hugs. xxx 💟💟💟

Nite nite English, pets for Tilly 🐱🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Night everyone on LHSG.  Love you all, hope you sleep well :sleepy: :sleepy:

Mary 💜🙏☮️💜🙏☮️.    👁👁.    😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Morning LHSG....hope everyone slept pretty well last night.

Trishy, are you working today?  How's the weather?  Love you D'r......glad your taper is going well  ;)

Esperanza, hope you are still feeling a little improvement.  Miss you, love you cousin  :smitten: :smitten:

English, so glad your daughter is coming to visit,  especially while you are feeling some better.  Is Dave going to see his mom?

Stut, love and miss you my Queen.  Hope your sister 's rehab went really well and she is much stronger.  You please take care of yourself too.  Love my babies for me.  Please pop on when you can.

Lady Mary 🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.      👁👁.      🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I can see better than yesterday, yay.  :laugh::D

Perseverance Train on auto pilot 👩🏻‍✈️ and running slow, pull the cord at your stop and it will stop and pick you up.....love you all, Mary. 💜❤️☮️🙏🍀🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾.          😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hope everyone is doing great .

Guys : anxiety is still there ! i'm starting to doubt it's an underlying condition and not from withdrawal !

I need your support .

Hi Prozac survivor.. You have our support, tell us what you need and we'll try to help as best we can. What are your symptoms and why do you think the anxiety is from an underlying condition? Did you cut recently?

Trish

My main symptom is anxiety . I thought it's from an underlying condition cuz I reinstated but it didn't fade and it's taking  sooo long although I didn't cut or do any changement at all ..

Hiya Mary. Yes, Dave will be going to visit his Mum in hospital and help his Dad, because they live in the Welsh countryside and it's a long way from the nearest hospital. So Dave can drive his Dad up and down. His Dad can do it, but he's in his seventies and is tired.

How are your eyes today?

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

How are you English?  I'm bored.  You can't do much the first 5 or 6 days after surgery and if I get still I fall asleep in the recliner, damn Valium.  LHSG is so slow, I know there are a lot of people moving to different taper groups, good they are trying in different ways to start down again.  I am going to start back tomorrow.  Holding off and on really got me through the eye procedures.  I was really surprised my anxiety was as under control as it was. 

When is your daughter coming?

Love ya. Mary.  🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.        🇬🇧

Hiya Mary. Yes, Dave will be going to visit his Mum in hospital and help his Dad, because they live in the Welsh countryside and it's a long way from the nearest hospital. So Dave can drive his Dad up and down. His Dad can do it, but he's in his seventies and is tired.

How are your eyes today?

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Eyes are doing better every day, they say 3 to 6 weeks for them to be completely healed, but you can quit sleeping with the eye covered after a week.  👁👁

Trishy, are you working today?  How's the weather?  Love you D'r......glad your taper is going well  ;)

Esperanza, hope you are still feeling a little improvement.  Miss you, love you cousin  :smitten: :smitten:

English, so glad your daughter is coming to visit,  especially while you are feeling some better.  Is Dave going to see his mom?

Stut, love and miss you my Queen.  Hope your sister 's rehab went really well and she is much stronger.  You please take care of yourself too.  Love my babies for me.  Please pop on when you can.

Perseverance Train on auto pilot 👩🏻‍✈️ and running slow, pull the cord at your stop and it will stop and pick you up.....love you all, Mary. 💜❤️☮️🙏🍀🐕🐾🐾🐾🐾.          😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hey what's up D? Glad the peepers are getting better.. I worked today, just waiting for my granddaughter to get off her bus now..I cut again today, was going to wait until Sunday but I was feeling good enough and brave enough so I did it! We'll see how it goes but this cut now brings me down to 1.25.. I won't change my profile until Sunday though, just waiting to see how it goes for a couple days before I change it bc ya never know 😝🤔..

Love you lady,

The other dumby :D

Hey what's up D? Glad the peepers are getting better.. I worked today, just waiting for my granddaughter to get off her bus now..I cut again today, was going to wait until Sunday but I was feeling good enough and brave enough so I did it! We'll see how it goes but this cut now brings me down to 1.25.. I won't change my profile until Sunday though, just waiting to see how it goes for a couple days before I change it bc ya never know 😝🤔..

Love you lady,

I am starting titrating again tomorrow.  1.25 whew, you rock but you be careful.  I don't want to track Stut down to give you "The Stut Lecture ",  they are rough and make you feel 2  :laugh: :laugh:  love you girlfriend, Mary 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hi Mary. Rebecca is coming here on Thursday and sleeping over. It is her birthday on Friday so I will be able to see her before she goes home again. She will probably do something with her Dad's family on Friday night. 

Glad your eyes are improving. It is quiet on here isn't it?

Love and Hugs. xxx 💟💟💟

Hi Mary. Rebecca is coming here on Thursday and sleeping over. It is her birthday on Friday so I will be able to see her before she goes home again. She will probably do something with her Dad's family on Friday night. 

Love and Hugs. xxx 💟💟💟

I'm so glad you get to see her in your environment so you can relax and enjoy her and her birthday .

I am wondering why we are so slow...., maybe it's good, people are moving forward the best way they can and we know holding is so hard.  I miss Stut, I was off all this time with my eyes and now she will be off taking care of her sister :(.  Oh well.  Esperanza must be feeling rough, I don't believe We have heard from her all day.  I am going to wait a couple days and start exercising again.  I truly am bored out of my mind right now.  I use to keep myself distracted on here but no more, oh well.  You watching Downton Abbey tonight?

Well guys,

I started tapering again on 2/1/19.  5% every month.  So by March 2nd, I was off 1/4th of a tablet or off 10mg.  I know it isn't much but it is a start and I feel a lot better than when I was holding.  So far anyway.  This month I am going to try to go 7% and see how I feel, if not, go back to 5% again. 

Well guys,

I started tapering again on 2/1/19.  5% every month.  So by March 2nd, I was off 1/4th of a tablet or off 10mg.  I know it isn't much but it is a start and I feel a lot better than when I was holding.  So far anyway.  This month I am going to try to go 7% and see how I feel, if not, go back to 5% again.

Good luck HfR, holding is hard, just watch those sxs so they don't sneak up on you.....love ya Mary

Love you lady,

I am starting titrating again tomorrow.  1.25 whew, you rock but you be careful.  I don't want to track Stut down to give you "The Stut Lecture ",  they are rough and make you feel 2  :laugh: :laugh:  love you girlfriend, Mary 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

You know my twin well..and she knows that I know that she knows  8) we have that twin thing...I bet she can see me right now :laugh: :laugh:

Love you dumb  :)

Yes, Mary, they are sneaky little buggers aren't they?  I've succeeded in the 5% reduction for the month of February and so far so good.  That's why I figure 7% may not be so bad.  I do have trouble sleeping though. 

Love and Hugs. xxx 💟💟💟

Rebecca is a Pisces girl like me, my birthday is March 18th , gifts of tea and biscuits are welcome 😂😂..

Hope you and your girl have a great time together and you can tell her black pool Betty wishes her a very happy birthday 😃

Yes, Mary, they are sneaky little buggers aren't they?  I've succeeded in the 5% reduction for the month of February and so far so good.  That's why I figure 7% may not be so bad.  I do have trouble sleeping though.

Hope did your Dr ever come around to letting you taper your way or did you find another Dr?

Love you lady,

You know my twin well..and she knows that I know that she knows  8) we have that twin thing...I bet she can see me right now :laugh: :laugh:

Love you dumb  :)

. She see's us all, she has taper radar :laugh::D:laugh:

[8a...]