Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

But please please please let me be Elizabeth with a Xanax dependency stuck on an island with him 🏝️💊..😂😂

Hey D, how's your peepers? Hope you didn't drive too much today.. Is there 🚂 in the garage in one piece?😂

Esperanza drove today, I told her just put it on autopilot and slow ;D

I'm okay, thanks Trishy. To me, being okay is being able to do what I want in the house without having any bad symptoms. I still can't go out, but I can see that will happen as my nervous system rests and improves.

Well done for coping in the nail salon.  :thumbsup:

Well that's alright, in time you'll venture out.. For now do your thing inside the house.

Don't even know why I had anxiety there, felt like running out of there, eh whatever it's over and I'm home now. Took a hot bath and now resting on the couch 😊

Oh, to answer your question, Dave is home at the moment. He will be away for some of next week but not sure when. My darling daughter is coming up next Thursday anyway and she is staying overnight. So if he is away then, she will be here anyway. Both Rebecca and I hope he is away then! We can chill and do girly things!  :D xxx

Hey D, how's your peepers? Hope you didn't drive too much today.. Is there 🚂 in the garage in one piece?😂

Esperanza drove today, I told her just put it on autopilot and slow ;D

Oh good idea! Better not have too many of those or you know what's gonna happen, the queen will strip you of your Royal D😂

But please please please let me be Elizabeth with a Xanax dependency stuck on an island with him 🏝️💊..😂😂

I use to love Johnny Depp until he presented that award at the Oscars drunk and high as a skunk.  It was really a let down to the person that won the award :(. Then Amber Heard said he beat her.  Since then I haven't been able to get my enthusiasm back up.

Oh, to answer your question, Dave is home at the moment. He will be away for some of next week but not sure when. My darling daughter is coming up next Thursday anyway and she is staying overnight. So if he is away then, she will be here anyway. Both Rebecca and I hope he is away then! We can chill and do girly things!  :D xxx

Ooh that sounds like so much fun! Can I come, I'll bring D too? Next flight out to Merry old England, girl's night!... manicures, pedicures and lots of chic flicks😂😂

Yeah, Trishy, feeling like running out is all part of this wonderful journey! Be kind to yourself and accept it.

Yes, go on, you can be Elizabeth. You'll only keep moaning if someone else does it.....  :-X  xxx

Yes, of course you can come! I thought you were coming anyway. I got all the custard creams in for you both.  ;)

I use to love Johnny Depp until he presented that award at the Oscars drunk and high as a skunk.  It was really a let down to the person that won the award :(. Then Amber Heard said he beat her.  Since then I haven't been able to get my enthusiasm back up.

I forgot about that, that was really shitty.. so I guess I'll just love the fictional character then 😁

Ooh that sounds like so much fun! Can I come, I'll bring D too? Next flight out to Merry old England, girl's night!... manicures, pedicures and lots of chic flicks😂😂

Oh, I would love to come, somebody could do my roots and nails :laugh:  :laugh:  Then we could find a beautiful little calm Village to visit. 

Yes, of course you can come! I thought you were coming anyway. I got all the custard creams in for you both.  ;)

Yesssss!! Partay at English's flat! It is flat right? 😊

Oh, I would love to come, somebody could do my roots and nails :laugh:  :laugh:  Then we could find a beautiful little calm Village to visit.

Calm village?? Oh come on lady hike up your knickers throw on some boots and let your hair down! We're going to party like it's 1999! 😂😂

Yesssss!! Partay at English's flat! It is flat right? 😊

:laugh: :laugh:sounds like we all need our nails done  :laugh: :laugh:

No. House. Very small. Two double beds. If I share with Becca then you two D's will have to share the other one. You'd be chatting all bloody night....

No. House. Very small. Two double beds. If I share with Becca then you two D's will have to share the other one. You'd be chatting all bloody night....

Works for me, London has always been mine and Tim' dream for our big trip  :smitten: :smitten:

So true English we'd be up all night long bc she's going to make me do her ROOTS! 🤪😂😂

Calm village?? Oh come on lady hike up your knickers throw on some boots and let your hair down! We're going to party like it's 1999! 😂😂

Ok, ok I can do that for you one night👠👗

Stut and Esp, thanks for your supportive messages. Yes, I am like Jekyll and Hyde with windows and waves.

Hope, my experiences aren't like yours. That doesn't mean that you're not healing or anything. It's just that everyone is different. I've been holding for maybe about three weeks now. I've felt good. No intrusive thoughts. Don't know how long I'm holding. Not even considering it now. I'm sure you will stabilise at some point. Then stay there for a while. I'm so done with cutting right now. I deserve a break and so do you. xxx

Ok, ok I can do that for you one night👠👗

That's right girl out on the town looking for some creepers! 💄👗👛👠👯‍♀️😂😂

Well Mary, London is well worth a visit. I'm up North so possibly about two hours away on the train. Can be expensive, like any capital city. So save up your dollars! 💰💰💰 xxx

So true English we'd be up all night long bc she's going to make me do her ROOTS! 🤪😂😂

:laugh:;D:laugh:  I use the stuff that takes 15 minutes, I won't ruin your whole night ;)

:laugh:;D:laugh:  I use the stuff that takes 15 minutes, I won't ruin your whole night ;)

Ok deal! I'll slap it on your head and out the door we'll go! :laugh: :laugh:

[05...]