Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey Captain pirate D , how's the peepers today? Have you been steering the today?

Love you,

1rst mate dumber😂😂

To save the life of all my mateys, I didn't steer today.  Right eye really bliurry, but patch off and I can see a little better since this morning, still doesn't like light yet :). My left eye has improved to 20/25 :D. That's my bad eye, so pretty good and he thinks my right eye will be 20/20 but it takes about 3 weeks.  Then ho ho ho and a bottle of rum :laugh: :laugh:

Hey if you like pirate stuff, Watch Black Sails.  Good looking men everywhere, almost a truly adult show, really .  Can't watched it and said it was a good thing his boys weren't home :D :D. It's great.

Have a good evening FM D'r, love you much ....Cap'n D.  🍀🍀🍀💜❤️  😘😘😘😘😘😘

Hope everyone is doing great .

Guys : anxiety is still there ! i'm starting to doubt it's an underlying condition and not from withdrawal !

I need your support .

Hi Prozac sadly no one can answer that l do know that withdrawal symptoms exacerbate anxiety and anxiety exacerbates withdrawal symptoms.I have said to you before that your drugs have been bounced all over the place so the only thing you can do at this time is try to get stability and taper off.Then when everything settles down you can find your baseline and see what treatment you need.

Love and hugs Stut X

Good morning LHSG hoping that you all have a better day.

Lady Mary don't be driving the train until you can see better l don't want any claims coming in. I hope you see more improvement today.Keep on keeping on.love you my lady Mary.

Gilly your like a new woman it goes to show withdrawal symptoms do ease so remember this when you hit a wave.love to you.

Trish keep an eye on lady Mary l don't want her going rogue and taking that train out.Glad to see you are doing well my love.Time and patience is the key.love you my lST.

Esperanza stay calm my love and do what you can.You will get through this just know that every step you take is a step closer to freedom.love you my hillbilly friend.

Our Free hang on sweet lady.Praying for you.love you my Free.

To all here thinking of you and willing you on.

Good morning all, I guess I will have to drive today, unless someone who is actually a Good driver volunteers. Otherwise, Stut will be processing claims. Thanks to all of you who have sent me support. I had a couple of rocky days after my cut. I really think it came down to what fear can do to my state of mind. I feel a bit more like my usual self today. At least, the self I have been since starting this process. Gilly, you sound good! Prozac, how are you today? Take it easy, cousin Mary. Hugs, Esperanza

Good morning all, I guess I will have to drive today, unless someone who is actually a Good driver volunteers. Otherwise, Stut will be processing claims. Thanks to all of you who have sent me support. I had a couple of rocky days after my cut. I really think it came down to what fear can do to my state of mind. I feel a bit more like my usual self today. At least, the self I have been since starting this process. Gilly, you sound good! Prozac, how are you today? Take it easy, cousin Mary. Hugs, Esperanza

Here's an idea, put it on autopilot and go slow.........🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂.....

My eyes 👀 seem to do better in afternoon, distance is great, I can see the tv fine.....wish I could put bb up on the tv to read  :D :D. It won't be long Esperanza and I will be back but I think it's good you are there.  Good for you and others, you are so very wise and kind.  Love you much cousin🍀🍀🍀🍀😘😘😘😘😘😘      Mary

Also glad you are feeling some better, you deserve it ❤️💜🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Stut, I need to catch you soon.... I need you too, it's not just the others. 

Give my neice and babies lots of love today.  Hope you find your sis in such better shape, you can tell right away, this won't be as hard as you have been dreading.  Love you my Queen.  I will be able to see up close soon, thank goodness.  Your Lady Mary 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🐕🐶🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

This is a group of folks in here that I trust cuz I got to know you all. 

I've been tapering 5% a month off 10mg of V.  If I continue this way it will take me FOUR (4) years before I'm off this stuff.  With that said, when I told a friend to practice thinking positively, I was told I never had a Wave. 

So what is a Wave is my question?  But before you answer, tell me if I have had waves after I tell you what sxs I have had.

I Cut 1 mg off 2 mgs of Ativan in like a month.  I was hit hard......pretty much crippled, in bed, not able to do anything but shake continually, severe tremors, severe gut renching, insomnia, anxiety...lost 35lbs in one month from the continual sxs for over a month.  Doctor (stupid doctor) switched me to Valium as per the Ashton Method only he read it wrong bcuz I was down to 1 mg of Ativan so he gives me 30 mg of Valium.....so he updosed me without me knowing either.  Nevertheless, I tapered off that, according to Ashton 2 mg a week till I hit 10 mg of V.  Then same thing happened, I was crippled again only this time BP was 220/155 for three solid weeks.  Doctor (cardiologist) was worried that I might have a stroke and die bcuz it was 24/7.  Beta Blockers made me worse.  Finally he ordered Clonidine and told me to take it when BP was over 160, which it was constantly, so I took it and GP put me on HOLD at 10mg till I stabilized, which you all know took 3 MONTHS.

So I saw I was getting more and more insomnia so I had nothing to lose since my BP stabilized and no longer needed the Clonidine.  I started DMLT on February 1, 2019 and haven't had to hold or anything.  However, I still cannot sleep.  Nevertheless, I am still tapering and moving forward.  At this low dose it is a smoother taper even though I have full blown insomnia.  However, I practice mindfullness and gratitude when I cannot sleep which is every night. 

Once I was sitting here and a Wave or something really crazy hit me hard......like being hit by a freight train and it was so horrific, I could not react at all or even THINK.........so I just sat here and thought I would have to deal with it if it passed and/or if it did not pass and was wondering how I might deal with it and then it was gone.

Now that I said all that, are those WAVES?  That is my question.

Thanks for being patient with me guys.  Love ya.

This is a group of folks in here that I trust cuz I got to know you all. 

I've been tapering 5% a month off 10mg of V.  If I continue this way it will take me FOUR (4) years before I'm off this stuff.  With that said, when I told a friend to practice thinking positively, I was told I never had a Wave. 

So what is a Wave is my question?  But before you answer, tell me if I have had waves after I tell you what sxs I have had.

I Cut 1 mg off 2 mgs of Ativan in like a month.  I was hit hard......pretty much crippled, in bed, not able to do anything but shake continually, severe tremors, severe gut renching, insomnia, anxiety...lost 35lbs in one month from the continual sxs for over a month.  Doctor (stupid doctor) switched me to Valium as per the Ashton Method only he read it wrong bcuz I was down to 1 mg of Ativan so he gives me 30 mg of Valium.....so he updosed me without me knowing either.  Nevertheless, I tapered off that, according to Ashton 2 mg a week till I hit 10 mg of V.  Then same thing happened, I was crippled again only this time BP was 220/155 for three solid weeks.  Doctor (cardiologist) was worried that I might have a stroke and die bcuz it was 24/7.  Beta Blockers made me worse.  Finally he ordered Clonidine and told me to take it when BP was over 160, which it was constantly, so I took it and GP put me on HOLD at 10mg till I stabilized, which you all know took 3 MONTHS.

So I saw I was getting more and more insomnia so I had nothing to lose since my BP stabilized and no longer needed the Clonidine.  I started DMLT on February 1, 2019 and haven't had to hold or anything.  However, I still cannot sleep.  Nevertheless, I am still tapering and moving forward.  At this low dose it is a smoother taper even though I have full blown insomnia.  However, I practice mindfullness and gratitude when I cannot sleep which is every night. 

Once I was sitting here and a Wave or something really crazy hit me hard......like being hit by a freight train and it was so horrific, I could not react at all or even THINK.........so I just sat here and thought I would have to deal with it if it passed and/or if it did not pass and was wondering how I might deal with it and then it was gone.

Now that I said all that, are those WAVES?  That is my question.

Thanks for being patient with me guys.  Love ya.

Bump

Sweet D I'm trying to get HFR up to the top by bumping but never did that before.. Can you get her to the top so she can get some help.

Sorry Hope, I'm trying to get help for you on the wave thing.. I'm not exactly sure what they are either.. Always thought a wave was when you're in a rough spot with wd and a window is when you are feeling relatively good.. Not certain about that though..

Trish

Sweet D I'm trying to get HFR up to the top by bumping but never did that before.. Can you get her to the top so she can get some help.

Sorry Hope, I'm trying to get help for you on the wave thing.. I'm not exactly sure what they are either.. Always thought a wave was when you're in a rough spot with wd and a window is when you are feeling relatively good.. Not certain about that though..

Trish

HfR, I would think like Trishy, a wave is a period of time when your sxs are pretty rough and a window, is when you hardly notice your sxs at all.  I don't know the name of what happened to you, we might could call it tsunami.  Horrible but boom, gone.  I will bump too to see if we can't get some more answers.  Luv ya.  Mary.  🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

BUMP

Thank you Mary and Trishy.  What I went through was solid, horrific suffering for months and then it happened again to me when I hit 10mg. as you all know. 

No, Mary and Trishy. Bumping doesn't work on the Support Groups thread. On here, messages will ALWAYS be shown in the order they were written. This has to be the case because if Stut, for instance, writes something to me, then I write something back. Then Mary might chime in. It couldn't possibly work in any other way.

Bumping works on threads like Withdrawal Support. Somebody writes a question and really is in need of an answer. Nobody answers. I see the question and see that person is desperate for help but the question is about Klonopin and I have no experience of that drug. So I may write Bump. This makes the question go to the top of all the other questions so that it is more likely to be noticed and answered by someone who does know about it.

As Captain Jack Sparrow would say "Savvy?"

Love and Hugs. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

No, Mary and Trishy. Bumping doesn't work on the Support Groups thread. On here, messages will ALWAYS be shown in the order they were written. This has to be the case because if Stut, for instance, writes something to me, then I write something back. Then Mary might chime in. It couldn't possibly work in any other way.

Bumping works on threads like Withdrawal Support. Somebody writes a question and really is in need of an answer. Nobody answers. I see the question and see that person is desperate for help but the question is about Klonopin and I have no experience of that drug. So I may write Bump. This makes the question go to the top of all the other questions so that it is more likely to be noticed and answered by someone who does know about it.I

I always wondered about that :D damn

So can you help Hope, I can't, I have never experienced or read about that?

Hey Mary!  How you doing? Did you see my little green light?

I've been trying to explain how the Support Groups thread cannot be "bumped". Does the way I've written it make sense?

Glad to hear that your eyes are improving. That is your reward for getting all your courage together and getting the operations done. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are so proud of you. Nice One, Lady Mary!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten:

Bumping works on threads like Withdrawal Support. Somebody writes a question and really is in need of an answer. Nobody answers. I see the question and see that person is desperate for help but the question is about Klonopin and I have no experience of that drug. So I may write Bump. This makes the question go to the top of all the other questions so that it is more likely to be noticed and answered by someone who does know about it.I

Oh interesting.. Now let's talk more about Captain Jack Sparrow 😍😍😍.. I loooooooove him :D

Lol!  :laugh:  How are you, Blackpool Betty?  English xxx

Hey English I'm doing ok.. Had a little anxiety getting my nails done after work but that's all gone now that my thoughts are on Captain Jack💞💞 Lol!!

"Where's the rum gone?" ( runs about like a fool on the desert island with Elizabeth) "Why doesn't anyone know where the rum's gone?"

Me - "Sorry, Captain Jack Sparrow, I don't know where the rum's gone because I'm on a vodka taper!"

Savvy?  :D

Hey D, how's your peepers? Hope you didn't drive too much today.. Is there 🚂 in the garage in one piece?😂

"Where's the rum gone?" ( runs about like a fool on the desert island with Elizabeth) "Why doesn't anyone know where the rum's gone?"

Me - "Sorry, Captain Jack Sparrow, I don't know where the rum's gone because I'm on a vodka taper!"

Savvy?  :D

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Good one English!!!

I'm okay, thanks Trishy. To me, being okay is being able to do what I want in the house without having any bad symptoms. I still can't go out, but I can see that will happen as my nervous system rests and improves.

Well done for coping in the nail salon.  :thumbsup:

Hey Mary!  How you doing? Did you see my little green light?

I've been trying to explain how the Support Groups thread cannot be "bumped". Does the way I've written it make sense?

Glad to hear that your eyes are improving. That is your reward for getting all your courage together and getting the operations done. I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are so proud of you. Nice One, Lady Mary!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten:

I was so much calmer than I thought I would be, I am very grateful for that but glad it's over and will be glad when the last eyhas healed.  Yes, it needs to be a thread about only one thing.  Did you read what Hope wrote?  Any ideas?  How are you feeling today?

[fd...]