Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Ok back by popular demand RIDDLE TUESDAY! :D

Riddle: IF YOU HAVE IT, YOU WANT TO SHARE IT, IF YOU SHARE IT, YOU DON'T HAVE IT. WHAT IS IT? :D;D

Ok GO! 5 MINUTES ANSWER..

See y'all in 6 min :laugh: :laugh:

Where the hell is English?

How are you feeling dumb? I hope you're seeing unicorns and rainbows 😂

Love ya,

The other D

I have a patch on right eye, reading glasses sitting kaywampus on my nose to see out of the bottom of my left eye to read just a little  :laugh: :laugh:  but I am getting patch off tomorrow and just reading glasses will help a lot.  Mercy , I will glad when both eyes are healed and this crap is over... :D

Arrrgg... I reckon you look like a pirate .. Captain D on the ship LHSG😂😂

Ok back by popular demand RIDDLE TUESDAY! :D

Riddle: IF YOU HAVE IT, YOU WANT TO SHARE IT, IF YOU SHARE IT, YOU DON'T HAVE IT. WHAT IS IT? :D;D

Ok GO! 5 MINUTES ANSWER..

See y'all in 6 min :laugh: :laugh:

Where the hell is English?

Ok D tithe answer is... Drum roll please🥁... A SECRET!!! THAT'S THE ANSWER A SECRET.. IF YOU GIVE or SHARE IT YOU NO LONGER HAVE IT!! 🎉🎊🎇🎆 😄

And that concludes RIDDLE TUESDAY..

Love ya,

The other D

I have a patch on right eye, reading glasses sitting kaywampus on my nose to see out of the bottom of my left eye to read just a little  :laugh: :laugh:  but I am getting patch off tomorrow and just reading glasses will help a lot.  Mercy , I will glad when both eyes are healed and this crap is over... :D

I like it, Captain D and I do look like a pirate only patch is white  :D

Love ya,

The other D

I like it, Captain D and I do look like a pirate only patch is white  :D

I love pirates especially Captain Jack Sparrow :D.. Ever seen pirates of the Caribbean? I've seen them all over and over again just bc of Johnny Depp as that pirate!  :D :D

Well goodnight lovely ladies and gentlemen of the LHSG , hope you all have a lovely evening.

Sweet D, wishing you healthy peepers.. To read my riddles with of course jk 😁

Peace, healing and lots of love to all,

Trish♥️

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long! I thought I'd only been off here for a day and I've missed Mary going for her second operation! Mary, I am SO SORRY! But so pleased that it is now over and done with.

Sorry I missed your birthday, Esp. You may feel different than this time last year but you will feel different again this time next year.

My Mum came to see me today. It was lovely to see her.

Dave (bf) has been off work Monday and Tuesday with a stomach bug. I hope he goes back tomorrow. He is getting on my nerves. Lol!

Love and Hugs to All. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Lady Mary over the moon you have had a better time this procedure thank God for that.Now you can relax and look forward to a period of little stress.Now don't overdo the computer and take care of your eyes.love you my lady Mary.

Trish you are doing well my love and that's better than you were just take it at a pace that keeps the withdrawal symptoms at bay.We all want off these drugs however it is about being able to live your life while doing it so don't rush and you will get there in the end.love you LST

Esperanza l would have to say that is fast l would have thought cutting every 2 or 3 weeks would really be the best option allowing your brain to adjust as you go.l know you feel crap however you could feel a lot crappier so take it easy.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gilly good to hear your mum visited and it went well.l hope Dave feels better soon.love to you.

My lovely Free l miss you too when l am not able to get on however my time is very limited so l will pop on when l can.l am always willing you on and l pray you will get some relief.love you my Free.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hope everyone is doing great .

Guys : anxiety is still there ! i'm starting to doubt it's an underlying condition and not from withdrawal !

I need your support .

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long! I thought I'd only been off here for a day and I've missed Mary going for her second operation! Mary, I am SO SORRY! But so pleased that it is now over and done with.

Sorry I missed your birthday, Esp. You may feel different than this time last year but you will feel different again this time next year.

My Mum came to see me today. It was lovely to see her.

Dave (bf) has been off work Monday and Tuesday with a stomach bug. I hope he goes back tomorrow. He is getting on my nerves. Lol!

Love and Hugs to All. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hey English, yes you totally ignored me but I survived.  Got the 2nd patch off thi morning.  Everything is blurry, but my left eye is up to 20/25, which is great, that's my weak eye.  In a couple weeks my right eye, he thinks maybe 20/20, whoohoo.  I thought you liked Dave at home :laugh:  you sound good, hope you are.  Luv ya, Mary 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾😘😘😘😘😘

Trishy, I think she revised it to no more than 5-10% of the remaining dose every 2-4 weeks. And she said to go by symptoms. Are you doing ok? Esperanza

Mary, all I can say is, yahoo! So glad it went well. Love, Esperanza

Yahoo is right E, thank goodness, don't go back for 3 weeks and left eye has done better than I had hoped.  But right is blurry now and is not fond of light  :). Love you much cousin from another cousin

Mary 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.        👁👁 

Trishy, I think she revised it to no more than 5-10% of the remaining dose every 2-4 weeks. And she said to go by symptoms. Are you doing ok? Esperanza

Hey E, so far it's going good.  Fingers crossed. How are you my friend?

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Lady Mary over the moon you have had a better time this procedure thank God for that.Now you can relax and look forward to a period of little stress.Now don't overdo the computer and take care of your eyes.love you my lady Mary.

Trish you are doing well my love and that's better than you were just take it at a pace that keeps the withdrawal symptoms at bay.We all want off these drugs however it is about being able to live your life while doing it so don't rush and you will get there in the end.love you LST

Esperanza l would have to say that is fast l would have thought cutting every 2 or 3 weeks would really be the best option allowing your brain to adjust as you go.l know you feel crap however you could feel a lot crappier so take it easy.love you my hillbilly friend.

Gilly good to hear your mum visited and it went well.l hope Dave feels better soon.love to you.

My lovely Free l miss you too when l am not able to get on however my time is very limited so l will pop on when l can.l am always willing you on and l pray you will get some relief.love you my Free.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hey my twin, I hear and obey.. I will watch myself, first sign of feeling unwell and it all comes to a halt and a long hold.

Love you,

Your faithful LST😁♥️

Hope everyone is doing great .

Guys : anxiety is still there ! i'm starting to doubt it's an underlying condition and not from withdrawal !

I need your support .

Hi Prozac survivor.. You have our support, tell us what you need and we'll try to help as best we can. What are your symptoms and why do you think the anxiety is from an underlying condition? Did you cut recently?

Trish

Prozac Survivor, It may seem that the anxiety is so bad that it can't possibly be caused by such a tiny pill. However, it more than likely is withdrawal. Lots of buddies have had loads of tests and even been diagnosed with various conditions, for example MS. Then after their w/d it has been found that it was the benzo after all.

If you genuinely feel that it isn't the benzo, then you must see your doctor. At least that might put your mind at rest. But it more than likely is the w/d.

Best wishes. Gx

Hello All. Just popping in to see how things are going.

Stut, thanks, as ever, for your support. You're a 🌟 Star.

Mary, hoping that your eyes are getting better and better. Yes, now I like to have some time when Dave  is at work. That is a good sign.

Trishy, glad you got time off work. Let's hope it snows again!

Esp, how are you, my Sweet friend? Hoping that you start having an interest in things again soon.

Free, hope your hands are improving. The burning sounds horrible.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Hello All. Just popping in to see how things are going.

Stut, thanks, as ever, for your support. You're a 🌟 Star.

Mary, hoping that your eyes are getting better and better. Yes, now I like to have some time when Dave  is at work. That is a good sign.

Trishy, glad you got time off work. Let's hope it snows again!

Esp, how are you, my Sweet friend? Hoping that you start having an interest in things again soon.

Free, hope your hands are improving. The burning sounds horrible.

Love and Hugs to All.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Love to you too English 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.      😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.        👀

Hey Captain pirate D , how's the peepers today? Have you been steering the today?

Love you,

1rst mate dumber😂😂

[a4...]