Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Nah, Trish, I wasn't cleaning. Just joking. Hope you are enjoying PG or Typhoo in your new kitchen.  :)

Mary, I'm on here for you. I just read that an American woman had a terrible migraine and she put a food clip between her thumb and index finger. It said the pain had 'halved' after twenty minutes. Apparently you can buy clips on Amazon just for that. She sent for one when the food clip worked.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Love and Hugs.  Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Well peeps.. I'm going to take a hot bath and then cuddle with the hubby and watch TV for awhile.

Will check in tomorrow after church or before, it's all a mystery with me :laugh:

Before I go I want to propose something.. I think we should all vote on keeping the LHSG🚂 or get what I want a PARTY BUS!! 🚎.. Whose in with me?!  :D:laugh: :laugh:

Peace, healing and lots of love my people,

Trish🎉🎊💃🍺🚬..😂😂

How about the Partay Bus 🚌 on the weekends with a designated driver  :laugh: :laugh: 👗👡👠👛

Love it!! Hilarious you Wild woman😂.. Now who will drive?🤔

.. Lol!

Getting ready for church.. Have a lot of repenting to do 🙄.. Lol..

Love ya,

Dumby 😂♥️

Nah, Trish, I wasn't cleaning. Just joking. Hope you are enjoying PG or Typhoo in your new kitchen.  :)

Mary, I'm on here for you. I just read that an American woman had a terrible migraine and she put a food clip between her thumb and index finger. It said the pain had 'halved' after twenty minutes. Apparently you can buy clips on Amazon just for that. She sent for one when the food clip worked.

Didn't have any tea in the kitchen yet but I have had it in the living room while watching British TV shows lol!! Other than that I've just been mucking about.. Did I use that word right? I love how they talk in that show😂 love the words, love the accent!

Hope you have a great day English..

Love ya,

Trish♥️

Hey twin, am I still a buckejit? And if I am is Mary one too?😂

Someone should tell her.. Still studying my northern Irish😂...

Hope you're having a blast on the beach, were expecting more snow tonight into tomorrow☹️ but on the upside of that I could end up with a day off from work😃..

Behave on the beach with all that sexiness going on 🔥😎 lol!!

Love you,

Lst♥️

Hope all the LHSG has a good day , with little to no sxs is my hope and prayer for all of you..

Peace, healing and lots of love..

Trish♥️

Well hell, I may have to try that :laugh:  Tim and I are in shock, KNOCK ON WOOD , I had one migraine last month, 1, that is a miracle, may not last but that was a great month not to have but 1.  Love ya English, pets for Tilly, the one eyed pussycat 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾.      😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🐾😘

Well peeps.. I'm going to take a hot bath and then cuddle with the hubby and watch TV for awhile.

Will check in tomorrow after church or before, it's all a mystery with me :laugh:

Before I go I want to propose something.. I think we should all vote on keeping the LHSG🚂 or get what I want a PARTY BUS!! 🚎.. Whose in with me?!  :D:laugh: :laugh:

Peace, healing and lots of love my people,

Trish🎉🎊💃🍺🚬..😂😂

How about the Partay Bus 🚌 on the weekends with a designated driver  :laugh: :laugh: 👗👡👠👛

Love it!! Hilarious you Wild woman😂.. Now who will drive?🤔

.. Lol!

Getting ready for church.. Have a lot of repenting to do 🙄.. Lol..

Love ya,

Dumby 😂♥️

That's why you are in church so long, all that repenting  :laugh: :laugh:  love ya

If you drive the Partay Bus , as designated driver, you won't have near as much repenting to do :D  :D;) ;)

OK, new idea , begins today when you guys crawl out of bed...... since Miss have it all has to have a Partay Bus on weekends, on Sunday, we have the Brunch Bus🚎.  MC is supplying the food, Cona will play her 🎹🎼🎤For us and Joe will read some of his poems (short ones please). 

free , in her go go boots and begood, missing part of her clothing, we won't mention what  :laugh: :laugh: will both help serve.  Crepes and Eggs Benedict, don't misss out.......Bus rollling soon....

Morning, now get up!!

Love ya, Mary 🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇 are you hiding from me with the aluminum foil hat, you must be, drones are everywhere.......Stut, you are going to miss the Brunch Bus...with men in fishnets ::)🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎🚎 :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

So, a party bus. Sounds like a plan to me. I do not, however, want to sing “99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall”. I lose track after about 70. Trishy, you are decorating! That is amazing. I dusted a table this week and that was a big deal. Mary, maybe the migraines are going to stop. I hope so. I am going to start to taper again with a very small cut. Then, I will hold and see what happens. I think I have put more research and careful thought into this decision, than when I decided to have my first child. How I wish no one ever had to enter Benzos land unarmed with the possibilities of what could happen. Of course, then no one would ever take them. Can you imagine risking the possibility of THIS just to get a good night’s sleep or to get through a difficult life transition? Gilly, Stephen, Stut, love you all. Hugs, Esperanza

So, a party bus. Sounds like a plan to me. I do not, however, want to sing “99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall”. I lose track after about 70. Trishy, you are decorating! That is amazing. I dusted a table this week and that was a big deal. Mary, maybe the migraines are going to stop. I hope so. I am going to start to taper again with a very small cut. Then, I will hold and see what happens. I think I have put more research and careful thought into this decision, than when I decided to have my first child. How I wish no one ever had to enter Benzos land unarmed with the possibilities of what could happen. Of course, then no one would ever take them. Can you imagine risking the possibility of THIS just to get a good night’s sleep or to get through a difficult life transition? Gilly, Stephen, Stut, love you all. Hugs, Esperanza

I know whatever you have decided, you have put thoughtful consideration into, research, and thought some more.  So you have 100% of my confidence and hope behind you.  It's a plan.  I want that humor back and I am selfish so here's to it 🍻my cousin from another cousin.  Love you much.  Mary

Hello, Sweet Esp.  Thank you for your best wishes. Just to say that I was interested in your 99 bottles of beer song. I think it is a version of the one we sing called Ten Green Bottles. This is it. It is used on coach journeys to pass the time, as yours seems to be....

Ten green bottles standing on the wall,

But if one green bottle should accidentally fall

There'd be nine green bottles standing on the wall...  ad infinitum....

I notice you say Knock on wood as well. We say Touch wood.

Hello, Sweet Esp.  Thank you for your best wishes. Just to say that I was interested in your 99 bottles of beer song. I think it is a version of the one we sing called Ten Green Bottles. This is it. It is used on coach journeys to pass the time, as yours seems to be....

But if one green bottle should accidentally fall

There'd be nine green bottles standing on the wall...  ad infinitum....

I notice you say Knock on wood as well. We say Touch wood.

Yep, that's 💯 bottles of 🍻 :laugh:

Well, it looks like the aliens are dropping you off one at a at time, what did they do to you ;).  Luv ya, English, Mary 🐈🐾🐾😘😘😘😘😘

Gilly-girl.  It goes: 99 bottles of beer on the wall.  99 botttles of beer.  Take one down.    Pass it around.    98 bottles of beer on the wall.      A real classic!  Thank you, my buddies, for the support and hope. You mean so much to me. Esperanza

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.l have been busy enjoying my beach trip so won't be on much just wanted you all to know l am thinking of you and willing you on.Stay strong fellow warriors and know this will end one day.Lady Mary will be Choo 🚂 chooing past your doors so get on and enjoy the day.

Love and hugs Stut X

Morning everyone! It's a snow day yay! I'm off work today and so is the hubby. We have about a foot or so of snow on the ground.. Glad about the day off but really wish spring would get here already.

Hey sweet D, daylight savings time here this Saturday we put the clocks an hour ahead, do you do that in Texas?

Twiny! Still enjoying the beach?! What's the temperature where you are? I'm looking forward to warmer weather as you know the damn gray, short cold snowy days depress me.

Hope everyone has a as a good a day as possible..

Love you all,

Trish ♥️

Morning everyone! It's a snow day yay! I'm off work today and so is the hubby. We have about a foot or so of snow on the ground.. Glad about the day off but really wish spring would get here already.

Hey sweet D, daylight savings time here this Saturday we put the clocks an hour ahead, do you do that in Texas?

Twiny! Still enjoying the beach?! What's the temperature where you are? I'm looking forward to warmer weather as you know the damn gray, short cold snowy days depress me.

Love you all,

Trish ♥️

Yep, we do.  I heard on news the other day, Congress is going to vote to get rid of it.  You have a fab snow day.  Next 👁 Procedure tomorrow, if you have some time to check in, please do.  Love ya girlfriend, my D'r, Mary ❤️💜❤️💜😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Love you all,

Trish ♥️

Yep, we do.  I heard on news the other day, Congress is going to vote to get rid of it.  You have a fab snow day.  Next 👁 Procedure tomorrow, if you have some time to check in, please do.  Love ya girlfriend, my D'r, Mary ❤️💜❤️💜😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I thought it was tomorrow for your other eye, did you tell the Dr that you don't want the opioid this time around? I hope you don't disappear for a long time☹️ but you must heal before returning here. I'll pop in here, Stut will too I'm sure.. Nobody trusts me to drive this choo choo alone😂😂 no idea why🤔🚬🍺💃🎊🎉.. Lol!!

Love you,

Your dumb

Also D, I don't want to put pressure on you to heal but my birthday is March 18th, I'll be 56 yrs young and I expect a LHSG party :D.. 🎈 🍰 🍾 🥂 🎉🎊 so you must be here!! :D

That gives you 2 weeks to heal but no pressure  :laugh:

Forever Young D, Lol!

Your D

Love you all,

Trish ♥️

I thought it was tomorrow for your other eye, did you tell the Dr that you don't want the opioid this time around? I hope you don't disappear for a long time☹️ but you must heal before returning here. I'll pop in here, Stut will too I'm sure.. Nobody trusts me to drive this choo choo alone😂😂 no idea why🤔🚬🍺💃🎊🎉.. Lol!!

Love you,

Your dumb

Yes, that Dr will not be part of this procedure, he got blasted from me and the eye Dr.  So with any luck this one will go easier and I will back on pretty quick.  Wish me luck, I was so calm before the first procedure, hope I can pull that off again but not too sure  ;D

You can do it D, just keep telling yourself that after tomorrow this is all behind you.. What a relief to finally be at the end of this ordeal, you will do great! Lots of luck and here's my virtual hand holding yours🤝 for the procedure we'll all be thinking of you and willing you on. Tell Tim to give us a short part letting us know that you're home and done.

♥️

You can do it D, just keep telling yourself that after tomorrow this is all behind you.. What a relief to finally be at the end of this ordeal, you will do great! Lots of luck and here's my virtual hand holding yours🤝 for the procedure we'll all be thinking of you and willing you on. Tell Tim to give us a short part letting us know that you're home and done.

♥️

:smitten: :smitten: I will, I promise 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.        👁👁

[b7...]