Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Good Morning Mary and Stut..!!

:)

Morning Everyone... :)

Well, I got the talk... "Maybe it would help if you didnt spend so much time on That Site.."

I guess the kids are over it too....

I did struggle today, as normal for these last few months, but I forced myself to have a look at the car and grease a few ball joints (car bits girls)... It dropped me... So yeah, pretty obvious why my brain is saying no..!!  Remembering that around jump time I was riding dirt bikes, and other boy stuff..

Anyways too worn out to complain much... But im a bit happier to just rest with the fatigue for a while longer...

Like you all keep saying, small steps... House work is not the most motivating though, no matter how overdue it is...

Gilly, you are doing well.. Maybe we will have a "cook off" one day..!! 

Trish, Hope that cut is going ok..??

Steve, you will do fine... -The good planning will help... Having a partner through all this must be very different, and not without challanging aspects..!!

The last few times I have been kid free have gotten better and better.. -no external pressure..!!

Hey Free and Esp, My best wishes.. 

Omg l had a big message written and lost it damn it.Just dropping in to say l am still at the beach and having a good time.Haven't got a lot of time to catch up.l did see our Can't here is somebody dying 😀?The talk oh yes my daughter thinks you are all weird 14 year olds winding me up 😂. Anyhoo l hope you are all hanging in there when l have time l will go look for lady Mary l see she is still mia. I hope she is just being cautious so try not to panic.

I will be at my hideaway for another week then they will drag me home kicking and screaming.Then the hard work will begin.

Thinking of you all.Glad to see the Choo 🚂 Choo is still up and running.Well done ladies.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hi All. Hope things are going okay. I've done a bit of housework but I'm not as good as yesterday. Maybe I did a little too much. Never mind, I'm not complaining. I am functional. Argued with a friend yesterday and that isn't good.

Hi Stut. Glad you're having a good time.

Cant, Lol, a bake off! Kangaroo steaks all round!

Be back later. Love and Hugs. Gilly xxx 💟💟💟

Good almost-afternoon to all. Another day in paradise! Stut, your daughter is right. Withdrawal has made me feel like I am 14 again, unsure, desperately leaning on my friends. Just like middle school, without having to worry about what boys think of me. Love to all, Esperanza

Managed to get 5 hours sleep last night and 5 hours sleep the night before. Partly by resigning myself to the fact that I can / might have to leave my job to get a break from the stress of said job. And partly by taking a complete break from TV, news or anything. Put back in place content blockers on my phone to try and get regulated again. Also cut out remaining sugar again.

My blood sugar has been really high. 140 - 155 every time I test it. So I may have to do something about that. Just by cutting out refined sugar in the past 3 days I've lost 15lbs. So clearly my body / system were way out of balance. Hoping I feel better again tonight.

Hugs to all of you.

Well, I got the talk... "Maybe it would help if you didnt spend so much time on That Site.."

I did struggle today, as normal for these last few months, but I forced myself to have a look at the car and grease a few ball joints (car bits girls)... It dropped me... So yeah, pretty obvious why my brain is saying no..!!  Remembering that around jump time I was riding dirt bikes, and other boy stuff..

Anyways too worn out to complain much... But im a bit happier to just rest with the fatigue for a while longer...

Like you all keep saying, small steps... House work is not the most motivating though, no matter how overdue it is...

Steve, you will do fine... -The good planning will help... Having a partner through all this must be very different, and not without challanging aspects..!!

The last few times I have been kid free have gotten better and better.. -no external pressure..!!

Hey spy!

The cut is going well🤞.. Day three but whose counting?? Lol!!

Greasing balls and joints..hmmm..I could run with that but I won't😂😂😂.. Hope you're doing ok my friend 😊

L word spy,

Trish

Omg l had a big message written and lost it damn it.Just dropping in to say l am still at the beach and having a good time.Haven't got a lot of time to catch up.l did see our Can't here is somebody dying 😀?The talk oh yes my daughter thinks you are all weird 14 year olds winding me up 😂. Anyhoo l hope you are all hanging in there when l have time l will go look for lady Mary l see she is still mia. I hope she is just being cautious so try not to panic.

I will be at my hideaway for another week then they will drag me home kicking and screaming.Then the hard work will begin.

Thinking of you all.Glad to see the Choo 🚂 Choo is still up and running.Well done ladies.

Love and hugs Stut X

Ahhhh!!! Damnit!! You were here and I missed it ! :tickedoff:

Miss you twin, but am glad you are enjoying yourself.. We'll await your return our Queen😁.. Don't keep us waiting too much longer though, enough fun for you already ;);D

Love to you twiny,

LST♥️

Hey English, E, Free, Stephen hope you guys had as good a day as possible.. Keep fighting the good fight my friend's..

Love to all,

Trish♥️

Thanks Trish, you too.  Hope Mary checks in, so worried 😟.

Me too Free..I think about her all the time. I always hope that she'll be on when I check in everyday but nothing so far☹️ hope she comes back..

Good night/day ladies , Can't.. Hung out here for awhile but you guys are all Mia so I'm gonna call it a night.. Worked like a dog today at work I'm exhausted...

Love you all,

Trish♥️

Hey spy!

The cut is going well🤞.. Day three but whose counting?? Lol!!

Greasing balls and joints..hmmm..I could run with that but I won't😂😂😂.. Hope you're doing ok my friend 😊

L word spy,

Trish

Yes, I thought I best not leave wiggle room for interpritation..!! Lol

I just remembered back to when you were debating taking the job... -leaps n bounds...!! :)

Must go shop... Thats a biggie atm.. But no cook off if no food to cook..

I do hope Miss M Mim is ok..?? Sure feels like something is missing.. Sometimes a bit of a break is good though, and it can happen without planning...

Take care guys... :)

hello everyone, I've been a long holder since the beginning of my taper without even knowing it, (as you can see on my signature) :-X, so since that has worked for me I guess I will do it until the end. My head has been filled with ideas of different methods, and I have decided to hold for a month between doses (at least), I am thinking of pulverizing my .125 dose and reducing by 1/8 of that dose. I have my doubts about daily reduction and recovery. if someone has a good opinion about daily reduction I will appreciate it, or information why it works, and I also will like to know if someone else thinks I am crazy for doing this haha.

much love people :smitten:

Blossom4

Morning Blossom well done for getting so low on your dose.l have never tried the dlmt so l can't really say if it works or not.l know some swear by it l personally don't see how it works with the lag time between cut's etc so l won't be doing it.l think you have really been doing your taper very sensibly so just follow your gut and stick with what works for you.Keep your percentage low and hold as long as you need to.

Love and hugs Stut X

[a5...]