Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Put on your thinking caps! It's question and answer time.

[...]

Name the only vegetable or fruit that's never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh:  I bet this is a sneaky one!!!

Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.' : sneakers, socks, sandals, sling-back shoes, shoes, slippers,......

What fruit has its seeds on the outside?

How do you say hello to a two-headed monster?  Very carefully? At a great distance? Only in your

worst nightmare?

What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?  This is just a sad question.....what is the answer????

lettuce

strawberries

you say hello hello

Bam Boo, that wasn't too sad was it? :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [ha...]

• [cu...]

• [ar...]

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you catch a unique horse?

With a unique rope? :D

Unique up on it...:)

How do you catch a tame horse? 

That is so funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, thanks, i haven't laffed that hard in ages.

How do you catch a tame horse?.........You catch it the tame way

hehehe :)

ok ill bend...lol....yes the number is two but Noah took them...lol...tag pj you're up...next question...please dont make it a math or outer space one as when i read those i was in perma-scull cramp...lol

ok ill bend...lol....yes the number is two but Noah took them...lol...tag pj you're up...next question...please dont make it a math or outer space one as when i read those i was in perma-scull cramp...lol

Supposedly, what type of wood was the Ark made of ?

cyprus?  hmmmmmmmmm......just a guess

I read where it was made of cyprus, and i also read that it was made of gopher wood.  Who knows?

lol..good one pj....i love the nothing one!  ok...this one is a bit off the wall but lets see...there is a physicist, a biologist and a mathematician sitting on a bench...they watch two ppl enter a house...short time later they see three ppl leave the house...they were a little perplexed and the physicist suggested there must have been something wrong with their initial observation...the biologist said clearly they procreated....and the mathemetician thought for a minute and said if another person goes in to the house it will be empty!!!!!!!   

lol..good one pj....i love the nothing one!  ok...this one is a bit off the wall but lets see...there is a physicist, a biologist and a mathematician sitting on a bench...they watch two ppl enter a house...short time later they see three ppl leave the house...they were a little perplexed and the physicist suggested there must have been something wrong with their initial observation...the biologist said clearly they procreated....and the mathemetician thought for a minute and said if another person goes in to the house it will be empty!!!!!!!   

I think they were all sitting on that bench consuming some cheap wine, and were seeing things that weren't really there.  ???

I hope this one is not offensive, but it is kinda funny.

How do you tell the sex of a chromosome?

oh gosh pj i was wrecking myself laughing at the cheap wine on the bench......you have a great sense of humor!  ...im in a benzo fog but not dead and ill bite...how do i tell the sex of a chromosome..hmmmmm...dunno.....i give....

oh gosh pj i was wrecking myself laughing at the cheap wine on the bench......you have a great sense of humor!  ...im in a benzo fog but not dead and ill bite...how do i tell the sex of a chromosome..hmmmmm...dunno.....i give....

How do you tell the sex of a chromosome?  ......    You pull down it's genes  :o

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:like it!  what do aliens read ?  and why do sharks only swim in salt water?  keep in mind these are groaners to some extent...lol....but funny and may crack a smile! :thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:like it!  what do aliens read ?  and why do sharks only swim in salt water?  keep in mind these are groaners to some extent...lol....but funny and may crack a smile! :thumbsup:

Well, all the aliens i have met, have tried to read my mind :D

I think the sharks swim in salt water for it healing properties, and it's buoyancy, just a guess ???

or maybe they like a lot of salt with their Margaritas :D

How did the saying, ( it's a doozy ) come about?

Why do male deer need braces?

What gives milk, and has one horn?

What branch of the military did Elvis Presley serve in?

mr. pj...you have me stumped....its a doozy...sounds maybe australian but who knows....male deer need braces because they have crooked teeth? :o:laugh: i have no clue! milk and a horn....sounds like a misfit who may be benzo addicted like me!  :o:laugh: :laugh:sorry...ok ok ok and mr. presley...well im going to guess army..shot in the dark but hey!  ok...hit me....how'd i do?  lol  i'm thinking my score may look worse than a flatline......lol........

mr. pj...you have me stumped....its a doozy...sounds maybe australian but who knows....male deer need braces because they have crooked teeth? :o:laugh: i have no clue! milk and a horn....sounds like a misfit who may be benzo addicted like me!  :o:laugh: :laugh:sorry...ok ok ok and mr. presley...well im going to guess army..shot in the dark but hey!  ok...hit me....how'd i do?  lol  i'm thinking my score may look worse than a flatline......lol........

Nice to see you jenny,

it's a doozy comes from the Duesenberg car, it was so neat, that when people saw it they would shout , "IT'S A DOOZY"

close, 'male' deer have 'buck' teeth ???

What gives milk and has one horn, a milk truck :o

right, Elvis was in the Army 8)

You are a lot fun, and a good sport :thumbsup:

ohhh goodness........i failed...well rather got one right!  lol...i havent got any questions as my brain is a bit foggy today...oh wait....here is one...who is tired, feels like her limbs are redwood trees, had a wicked anxiety attack last night, and has what is known in the benzo world as cog fog or benzo brain?  LMAO  if you guess ME then you win!  lol......hows that for originality?  :sick: no mean thoughts or poking at anyone else on here who is in my boat...the good news is my boat is floating and not sinking today!  woop!  woop!.............jen