Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Put on your thinking caps! It's question and answer time.

[...]

wow - okay.....

Ummm.

I think Bush senior said the broccoli thing.

For sure Forrest Gump's mom was all about the box of chocolates.

Another song one -  where is Pianogirl when I need her..... my deficits in trivia are moving forward and are so well offset by her incredible strengths.

Don't know about Minneapolis's twin unless you mean St. Paul.

Famous US document!!! Where are my "neighbours to the South" when I need them?

What radio program was broadcast out of St. Paul, Minnesota in the 1980's?

When you are in Indiana and it is a hot night, they say; It is so hot that you can hear......what?

Am I really the 1,000 respondent or did you just make that up?? :yippee:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [ha...]

• [cu...]

• [ar...]

Top Posters In This Topic

wow - okay.....

Ummm.

I think Bush senior said the broccoli thing.

For sure Forrest Gump's mom was all about the box of chocolates.

Another song one -  where is Pianogirl when I need her..... my deficits in trivia are moving forward and are so well offset by her incredible strengths.

Don't know about Minneapolis's twin unless you mean St. Paul.

Famous US document!!! Where are my "neighbours to the South" when I need them?

What radio program was broadcast out of St. Paul, Minnesota in the 1980's?

When you are in Indiana and it is a hot night, they say; It is so hot that you can hear......what?

Am I really the 1,000 respondent or did you just make that up?? :yippee:

Thanks hanna, you're a real sweet and a real neat lady ;)

I think the radio program was A Prairie Home Companion

Yes, it is ST Paul

I'm on the same page as Bush SR. when it come to eating rabbit food, I mean broccoli ::)

The document was the Declaration of Independence

When I started this thread, I did it to get my brain working again.  Never figured it would last so long.

What is the name of the rotund Governor of NJ?  I live in NJ  Its  Christie............ :socool:

honeym,  do the people dislike Christie as much as the media would have us believe, or is it mostly the unions that are fighting back?  He seems like a common sense, straight shooter kinda guy from what I have seen of him.

The answer to who said, "Some women get excited about nothing-and then they marry him? that would be Cher.

Oh ya, I have been to NJ.......Atlantic City, also visited some folks who resided in  the borough of Audubon.

What was Elvis Presleys middle name?  Aaron

Yes, it is Aaron.....but he spelled it Aron ???

honeym, just like I told hanna...you're a real sweet lady too :)

Do you want to answer the above remarks  I made concerning Gov. Christie?

Pretty special people here all around, including you, pj !!!!  I am glad you started this to keep your brain working. It is helping me too. Thank you!!  Thank you!!

Yes, Prairie Home Companion!

It is so hot you can hear the corn popping in the fields.

What is the name of the rotund Governor of NJ?  I live in NJ  Its  Christie............ :socool:

honeym,  do the people dislike Christie as much as the media would have us believe, or is it mostly the unions that are fighting back?  He seems like a common sense, straight shooter kinda guy from what I have seen of him.

The answer to who said, "Some women get excited about nothing-and then they marry him? that would be Cher.

Oh ya, I have been to NJ.......Atlantic City, also visited some folks who resided in  the borough of Audubon.

Hi Pj

I can only speak for myself. But I think he is a straight shooter. Right now I dont see anything not to like about him. Not too familiar w/ politics here in NJ. I was aware of out past governors and their associates . He seems to be an ok guy. Personally,  I havent heard anyone bad mouth him that I know. It must be a union thing.

Hi Pj

I can only speak for myself. But I think he is a straight shooter. Right now I dont see anything not to like about him. Not too familiar w/ politics here in NJ. I was aware of out past governors and their associates . He seems to be an ok guy. Personally,  I havent heard anyone bad mouth him that I know. It must be a union thing.

Thank you :)  I was just curious.  It's refreshing to hear a politician who has common sense and who doesn't beat around the bush.

How do you get down from an elephant?  Some people slide down the head and trunk. I would be inclined to ask the elephant to nicely walk up beside a tall platform and get off there.

I think the python is the longest snake.

No clue about antifreeze.

How do you get down from an elephant?  Some people slide down the head and trunk. I would be inclined to ask the elephant to nicely walk up beside a tall platform and get off there.

I think the python is the longest snake.

No clue about antifreeze.

hanna don't get mad at me, please :)

You don't get down from an elephant, you get down from a duck, slap me if you want to :D

How do you make antifreeze?.........you take away her blanket ???

Yes the python is the biggest snake.

Oh you have an aunty-freeze too?  :laugh:

An ostrich's eye is bigger than his _____________?

What is Donald Duck's middle name?

What is a pregnant goldfish called?

Is it possible to sneeze with your eyes open?

How does one snowman greet another?

An ostrich's eye is bigger than his _____________BRAIN!!!!  Gender equality - her eye is bigger than her brain, too.  :idiot:  :yippee:

What is Donald Duck's middle name????????

What is a pregnant goldfish called????????

Is it possible to sneeze with your eyes open?  NO

How does one snowman greet another?  I can imagine that this will be a good one!!!

An ostrich's eye is bigger than his _____________BRAIN!!!!  Gender equality - her eye is bigger than her brain, too.  :idiot:  :yippee:

What is Donald Duck's middle name????????

What is a pregnant goldfish called????????

Is it possible to sneeze with your eyes open?  NO

How does one snowman greet another?  I can imagine that this will be a good one!

Yep Hanna,

Both male and female ostrich's eyes are bigger than their brain, sees a lot, knows little!!

Donald Ducks middle name is: Fauntleroy

A pregnant goldfish is called a twit, useless trivia I learn doing word puzzles.  :idiot:

You are right about sneezing.

How does one snowman greet another?  Ice to meet you!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How do you catch a unique horse?  You don't mean a eunuch horse, do you.  :-\

PG

Two chickens were talking and one chicken said to the other chicken "who is your favorite music composer?"

The second chicken responds "bach, bach, bach!"........for you,  piano girl :)

Name the only vegetable or fruit that's never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh

Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.'

What fruit has its seeds on the outside?

How do you say hello to a two-headed monster?

What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?

How do you catch a unique horse?

With a unique rope? :D

Unique up on it...:)

How do you catch a tame horse?

That is so funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, thanks, i haven't laffed that hard in ages.

How do you catch a unique horse?

With a unique rope? :D

Unique up on it...:)

How do you catch a tame horse? 

That is so funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, thanks, i haven't laffed that hard in ages.

How do you catch a tame horse?.........You catch it the tame way

Two chickens were talking and one chicken said to the other chicken "who is your favorite music composer?"

The second chicken responds "bach, bach, bach!"........for you,  piano girl  :)

Name the only vegetable or fruit that's never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh

Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.'

How do you say hello to a two-headed monster?

What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?

Name the only vegetable or fruit that's never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh:  I bet this is a sneaky one!!!

Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.' : sneakers, socks, sandals, sling-back shoes, shoes, slippers,......

How do you say hello to a two-headed monster?  Very carefully? At a great distance? Only in your worst nightmare?

What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?  This is just a sad question.....what is the answer????