Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Put on your thinking caps! It's question and answer time.

[...]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [ha...]

• [cu...]

• [ar...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[0c...]

What do Michiganders call Ohio Residents ;) lol

Whatever they want to!

Ohiyans.

Whatever they want to!

Get rid of that exclamation point! It makes it sound like you're yelling!

Her name was Hat Shepsut, she was the fifth pharaoh of the eighteenth dynasty of Ancient Egypt.

You beat me to the punch Cupcake.  To tell the truth I had to look it up - she was the first wife of King

Thutmose II of Egypt and declared herself Pharaoh, usurping the power from his nephew, Thutmose III.

I'm very impressed cupcake.  Have you always been interested in Ancient Middle Eastern History?  I'm not very familiar with it- I know my US history pretty well and some European but not middle eastern, except for Post WWII.  Good for you!

Sara

Her name was Hat Shepsut, she was the fifth pharaoh of the eighteenth dynasty of Ancient Egypt.

You beat me to the punch Cupcake.  To tell the truth I had to look it up - she was the first wife of King

Thutmose II of Egypt and declared herself Pharaoh, usurping the power from his nephew, Thutmose III.

I'm very impressed cupcake.  Have you always been interested in Ancient Middle Eastern History?  I'm not very familiar with it- I know my US history pretty well and some European but not middle eastern, except for Post WWII.  Good for you!

Sara

I used to study Ancient Egyptian culture and mythology when I was in grade school, I had even learned to identify some of the hieroglyphics, of course I can't remember them all now :P

Sara

I used to study Ancient Egyptian culture and mythology when I was in grade school, I had even learned to identify some of the hieroglyphics, of course I can't remember them all now :P

Still, you remember it from way back when and even some hieroglyphics!

It's weird, my long term memory is pretty good, but short term is tougher - soggy brain.  My therapist told me I should start to read again - my comprehension is pretty bad - and she said your brain gets out of practice (add benzos and it's wonder I'm not a total idiot by now).

A Question:  What was the name of the organization that developed the Atom bomb used in WWII and what cities on which they were dropped?

Sara

It's weird, my long term memory is pretty good, but short term is tougher - soggy brain.  My therapist told me I should start to read again - my comprehension is pretty bad - and she said your brain gets out of practice (add benzos and it's wonder I'm not a total idiot by now).

A Question:  What was the name of the organization that developed the Atom bomb used in WWII and what cities on which they were dropped?

Oppenheimer? And they were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki...fat man and little boy from the Enola Gay.

Oh gosh, my long term memory is TOOOOOO good, I remember old credit card numbers, phone numbers and even things from my first year of life. It sucks..

Sara

Oppenheimer? And they were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki...fat man and little boy from the Enola Gay.

Yup Cupcake and you even got Oppenheimer, (the "big brain" along with many, many collaborators) the cities and what the bombs name and where they were dropped.  It was called, "The Manhattan Project"

What is the country of Lebanon known for?

Only one particular thing?

I think LOL It's well known for it's special "features"

What was the name of the experiment in which a ship was made to "disappear"

Philadelphia experiment

Who was Pop Eye's girlfriend?