Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

YRAM Kicked Klonopin to the Curb!

[Be...]

Off benzos SEVEN WEEKS now. Sorry to say that everyone is right, the healing is not linear.

Sunday had return of withdrawal after three lovely days. So now have had six days of withdrawal of varying degrees. I can deal with the symptoms fine but not so well the anxiety. I am blessed not to have panic attacks.

Really really scared, too many nights of little sleep.

Have found some interesting resources. Three youtube videos. One is "benzo withdrawal - coping tips." "Benzo recovery meditation." And "EFT for benzo withdrawal." Unfortunately during this past sleepless night, I was only to get temporary relief through my coping skills.

I am most concerned about my sleep and using sleep aids without effect. It seems that when the withdrawal is ramped up, things that normally would work do not.

Started on the antidepressant Celexa with reservations. But I've been through months of withdrawal and before that difficult recovery from major surgery, and am tired of hanging in there.

We're all healing, one day at a time. Each day is one day closer to happiness and health, and one day further from misery.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [...]

• [Li...]

• [Be...]

Top Posters In This Topic