Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo and medication free! Jump party 🎉

[Sh...]

I just wanted to say congratulations!!! What an amazing accomplishment! I haven’t been on here much lately but I am so glad that you made it through. How are you feeling? I hope the slow taper means your sx will be quick to back off. I look forward to reading your success story.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sh...]

• [Be...]

• [ki...]

• [La...]

Thanks SRR x I’m not doing too well atm but it’s been 8 days so I spose that’s normal xx Thanku for ur thoughts xxx

Hi Shayna,

Glad to see you're doing somewhat better in your 2nd week!  Windows are lovely .Hope you'll continue to improve.

I am starting my 2nd week tomorrow.

Today is the worst day of week 1.  I tried to do without Tylenol, but that's a no-no. Feet and legs painful, muscle tightness. I feel as if I

could have slept all day. ( I didn't...)

Last Thursday was bloody hot, today is cold and wet...Not very helpful.

Reading about  your better days in week 2 is very promising! 

Stay strong!

Trochsetter

Is this party still in full swing?

How are you getting on Shayna?

Hey mare! Well I’m awake like I have been partying 😳 :laugh:

I’m doing ok Thanku x sleep is still shocking. I just had an awfully vivid dream about something that looked like a horror movie so that was a nice way to end out the night!  :thumbsup:

Are u feeling any better mare?

Hi Shayna,

Glad to see you're doing somewhat better in your 2nd week!  Windows are lovely .Hope you'll continue to improve.

I am starting my 2nd week tomorrow.

Today is the worst day of week 1.  I tried to do without Tylenol, but that's a no-no. Feet and legs painful, muscle tightness. I feel as if I

could have slept all day. ( I didn't...)

Last Thursday was bloody hot, today is cold and wet...Not very helpful.

Reading about  your better days in week 2 is very promising! 

Stay strong!

Trochsetter

Things have been a little bit bumpier this week troch. But the main issue is sleep or lack of it. But I’m just trying to pack my days so full that I am absolutely exhausted at night.

I’m getting headaches, benzo belly is out of control (bloating) and just sleep and heart stuff still. But that’s all. I did get some anxiety the other day after a zero night but mostly that’s all gone now. Touch wood!

Why can’t u take Tylenol? I’ve had to take panadol for my headaches coz omg they have been rough xx

I hope ur second week is nice and cruised like mine was xx 😘

I’m doing ok Thanku x sleep is still shocking. I just had an awfully vivid dream about something that looked like a horror movie so that was a nice way to end out the night!  :thumbsup:

I'm doing ok. Seeing some improvement now after a rough few days, my depression/fear/anxiety has cleared (for now) and hopeful of recovery

I'm doing ok. Seeing some improvement now after a rough few days, my depression/fear/anxiety has cleared (for now) and hopeful of recovery

I’m glad to hear it. So hard to keep positive during a wave isn’t it. Even tho you feel ok in a window ur always waiting for the next wave!

Naww thanks can’t kits and Casper xx 💋 I’m good today! Feeling pretty happy and even tho sleep was wierd I got some! One day at a time xxx

I’m doing such a happy dance for you Shayna! You have been such an inspiration and so strong through this! So excited for your benzo free life! I’m getting close to jumping! I’m scared to death and so nervous! I see my doctor Friday and I’m guessing she will campaign for a jump. I’m down to 0.0625mg. Unless I chicken out and go a little lower. I feel like I’m getting no medication in my system at this point. I was dosing four times a day but kept sleeping through my 3am dose so I’ve decided to get rid of that one and just get the sleep. Cross your fingers for me and any advice you have pass it on my way! I’m so proud and happy for you! You’re such an amazing thunder from down under!!  :smitten:

Omg I’m so excited for u honey!!! Amazing job well done! I’m just getting hit with more of the same, so is that equivalent to 1 mg of Valium? Maybe drop a little more is my advice. I went all the way down in the end but looking back I’m feeling pretty much the same so could have come off at 0.25mg or even a bit higher, but I was scared too! The fact that u aren’t taking meds anymore is a huge boost x be so proud of urself! U have done it!!! Can’t wait to celebrate ur jump with u ww xx

Omg I’m so excited for u honey!!! Amazing job well done! I’m just getting hit with more of the same, so is that equivalent to 1 mg of Valium? Maybe drop a little more is my advice. I went all the way down in the end but looking back I’m feeling pretty much the same so could have come off at 0.25mg or even a bit higher, but I was scared too! The fact that u aren’t taking meds anymore is a huge boost x be so proud of urself! U have done it!!! Can’t wait to celebrate ur jump with u ww xx

After I did the equivalent chart……you are correct, that would be like 1mg of Valium and I agree, that is going to be too high to jump from. I’m going to keep riding this out till I’m lower. What’s another month or two when I’ve been doing this process for 7 months. No need to rush it now. Thanks for the support and advice. You always know how to help!  :smitten:  I’m so nervous but when it comes will be excited and ready. I can’t wait to have a jump party with you! Love and hugs to you, you awesome Aussie!  :smitten:

Great idea WW xx yep what’s another month or so x that’s right. Make it as smooth as u can. Xx

Woop woop! We gunna party that day girl xxx can’t wait x

3dd3baac69eb20f84d7e051eb39393ef.gif

:laugh:

Shay I needed a laugh so bad and I knew just where to go...here! Thanks for this. It's damn funny. Poor kangaroo. He seriously need to work on his jumps. Hope you're doing better today. How's it going?

Yeah that’s me, face planting kangaroo. X

I don’t feel too good today. I’m at my friends place, terrible night think I maybe had an hr of rubbish sleep. Wishing I was home. X I don’t know if I’ll stay a second night. Can’t face a long drive after 2 bad nights x

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Le...]
    • [fe...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Fa...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sc...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Os...]