Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED MEDICATING NORMAL, WATCH IT!

[af...]

[af...]
Brilliant film and awesome panel of doctors after Dr Mark Horowitz and David Taylor, Laura Delano and Ang Peacock. Sooooo good! Highly recommend. All say the only answer to this is time. Nothing else.

Just watched the trailer, but have not been able to find out how to watch the full documentary.  Looks like a real time bomb and a documentary that should be viewed by all types of medical professionals!  Makes my blood boil just thinking about how many lives have been ruined by these poisonous drugs :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Just watched trailer you can watch lot of individual interviews on you tube. I was even considering going back to GP see if could give me something else as feel so hopeless. But the interviews with doctors & psychiatrist made me realise it's the drugs not me talking about anti depressants being just as bad was very helpful, realise trying anything else be very bad idea. Wasn't sure about what time day be screened here so didn't get tickets for whole thing. Feel like I'm never going to recover but watching the clips makes you realise does take long time.

Have watched lot of other clips that I think are from it. Does reassure you that you aren't going mad and loosing your mind. Good spoke about AD's that stuffed me up. Have you had any waves last couple days suddenly felt really depressed, tearful a lot, an intrusive thoughts ramped up. Just wondering if it's wave not been able eat much feel really low.Not had much experience of them?

I was like you most of the time just felt bad all the time but did ease off slightly now super bad again. Have been doing exposure therapy for the intrusive thoughts so maybe that as well not helping. Haven't really had any proper Windows just times when it's bit more bearable. SSRI's were major cause of it for me the thoughts just about tolerable in zop withdrawal. I feel for you at that age feeling like that, I'm the other end retired now should be enjoying my retirement not unable to go out walk past people coz these b phobias. It's horrifying how them seem aware of problems with these meds but just cover it up. I think could cope easier with physical symptoms but mine all mental so can't really judge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]