Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone dealing with brain sensations

[ce...]

[ce...]
Lol 😅 I hope so... I think I'm going to stick to eating same foods everyday until I heal.. I'm afraid to eat certain things.  :-\

Lol 😅 I hope so... I think I'm going to stick to eating same foods everyday until I heal.. I'm afraid to eat certain things.  :-\

All the stuff I learned said to avoid processed food and too much sugar. ‘Eat the rainbow’ was also good advice i.e. different coloured fruit and veg. I think it’s important that you have variety in your diet but only a variety of good things!

[ce...]
@give me hope okay yes I agree variety of good things. I try to stay away from sugar, msg, processed food as well. I eat healthy 🥗as much as possible. So maybe its not the food it's just waves of healing.

All the stuff I learned said to avoid processed food and too much sugar. ‘Eat the rainbow’ was also good advice i.e. different coloured fruit and veg. I think it’s important that you have variety in your diet but only a variety of good things!

eat the rainbow is quote of the day for me

lovely thought

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ho...]
    • [Ta...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [Sk...]
    • [...]
    • [To...]
    • [bi...]
    • [Sw...]
    • [Do...]