Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Acute?

[Le...]

Can someone explain to me the symptoms of acute ??? I’ve hit a hard spot. Short term user of Klonopin 1mg (started taper July not knowing what was happening )Did a rapid taper, here I am .05 left. And feeling pretty crumby. Wondering if the rapid taper is catching up with me, I’m holding at .05, but geeze when will in be able to move forward ? Will it sustain ?

[c3...]

Symptoms vary, but may include: heightened anxiety, tremor, headaches, muscle aches, joint pain, digestive issues, changes in perception (all senses), heightened emotions/moods/fears, nausea, heart palpitations, profuse sweating, tinnitus, insomnia, confusion, ...

How long these symptoms last is anybody's guess, but they usually ease over time.  Take good care of yourself.  Probably a good idea to hold for a while if you've been tapering rapidly.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]