Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Neighbor Bob?

[Ga...]

I watched a “Neighbor Bob’s” YouTube video several months ago, one of many in which Bob shared a portion of his terrible benzo journey.  While perusing through a few of the benzo forums today, I happened upon a YouTube link shared by a BB that has Bob discussing how his recovery came shortly after a horrendous wave!  As I am in a really rough wave right now, after feeling better for a month or so, I decided to watch the video, and came away quite inspired and hopeful.  At the end of the video, Bob held up a piece of paper with his email address and said to feel free to contact him.  Therefore, I wrote him a long email explaining my particular circumstances, but after sending it I realized that the video was a couple of years ago!  So, does anyone have any knowledge as to whether Neighbor Bob is still actively responding to questions regarding benzo withdrawal?  His journey was so very painful, it is a testament to his courage that he made it through :thumbsup:  Thanks :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]