Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Snap, Crackle, Pop

[Ga...]

I have noticed recently that I can hear a crackling in my right ear at the same time my headaches are the worst, usually in the morning :tickedoff:  Yes, it is 4:41 a.m., and my headache has me unwillingly up at this hour :sleepy:  Hope everyone else is sleeping peacefully :smitten:

• 3 months later...
[03...]
Few days ago my ears startep popping/crackling when I'm moving my head around. This is in addition to my old ear symptoms of inner ear pressure/pain, hyperacusis and hissing inside my head.

I don’t have this annoying symptom anymore, but still have awful head pain and burning.  Had two great weeks recently, but now in a seven day wave!  Hope you are feeling somewhat better :thumbsup:

[9d...]
GG......Im with you love.....my one dreaded sxs.......Im the same, everyday.......it gets to the point where its tolerable and I can handle it, but when it gains strength it takes me down. I feel like 1 steps forward and then 2 steps back.  We will kiss the ground when this sxs goes!!!

Yes, Sunflowermh, I will never ever ever complain about anything again once this head pain is gone!!!!!  So draining, and especially after being headache free for two weeks, and feeling so good!  Terrible pain and benzo flu today :tickedoff:.  How are you feeling????

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]