Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Swollen fingers

[Sc...]

Has anyone dealt with swollen fingers? Recently my rings are hard to remove and my fingers are swollen. Not sure whsys going on. Recently had blood work done and everything looks fine so I'm at a loss. Any ideas?

No sadly I'm not on any other meds right now. Doc said maybe sodium intake but I've been watching my sodium and it's been good. Not too sure of anything at this point. I know I dealt with this bad in acute. Seems like alot of old symtoms are resurfacing for some reason.

Not only are my fingers swollen, but my whole body feels like a blown up balloon.  I admit that some of my meals have been high in sodium, but I also feel like withdrawal adds to the swelling.  I remember years ago I took a short dose of Lyrica, and the same swelling happened...my doctor took me off immediately.  So, no real answers here, but just wanted to “weigh” in.  Have a healing weekend :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]