Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How long before u feel cut - valium

[Sh...]

Hi there, just wondering how long approximately til u feel the cut from Valium? I’m going to start looking at my Valium taper, expecting to feel effects after about 8 days? Is that around the right amount of time? Thanku! Just want to know what lies ahead... so I can plan

Actually, let me jump in.

When does the 8 days start to count, when you start to taper down or the last dose?

You can read my post, you'll probably get an idea. Also Valium.

Hi BH I actually mean when I start taper, how many days til I feel the reduction? (If I feel it at all) as Valium has long half life it will take a few days to feel it. Does that make sense?

Hey

I have had it when I feel withdrawals after a few days and other times I have had it a few weeks later, from when I lower my dose. Agreed just be prepared that the withdrawals will come. How long and in which way can't be given a time or what ones you will have unfortunately  :(

Stay strong, just keep at it and you will get through this  :thumbsup:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]