Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Hello

[Bu...]

Hello I am tapering klonopin... “3 yrs taking it” .5 mg but Im searching if someone had severe neck pain... because its veeery hard for me! I would feel in peace to read I am not the only one...

Please accept my profile so I can search. And thank you very much for creating this for people who like me are suffering. I cant imagine how many people have come here feeling alone! And you have help them! Thank you! God bless

Hello Butterfly1985 and welcome to BenzoBuddies!

We're glad you found us!  Congratulations on beginning your taper off Klonopin!  You'll find good information here as well as support from others who understand what you're going through. 

We suggest members review The Ashton Manual which provides an overview of benzo withdrawal.  Please see Chapter III for a discussion of many common withdrawal symptoms.  These symptoms include muscle tension and stiffness that can affect limbs, back, neck and jaw leading to pain.  We also encourage you to check out your concerns with your medical provider to rule out other causes.

We invite you to explore the site. You may want to start with these boards:

If you'd like information about tapering and to see the methods we support: Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Please feel free to start a new topic about your situation here too:

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

It’s helpful to create a signature so other members who want to reply to your posts can see where you are in the process. Here’s how to add your benzo info automatically to your posts: go to Profile, then Forum Profile, write your info (which benzo, dose, taper history) in the text box and save. Thanks! Let us know if you need help with this.

We're glad you're here!  Please reach out for support-

Brighterday  :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]