Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Chattering Teeth????

[Ga...]

Woke up this a.m., with an old symptom coming back to say hi....chattering chattering teeth :tickedoff:  Anyone else out there have such a symptom that makes it difficult to chat and chew :D?  Hope your day will be one of healing :smitten:

So you're dealing with returning symptoms, its maddening isn't it?  >:(

I experienced this as well and it made it extremely difficult to talk.  I worked full time so I had to interact with my team members and felt really self conscious because of it, but I don't think they noticed. So many of our symptoms don't show outwardly but we're convinced everyone can see our distress.

I don’t know what I would do without this support group...sorry I waited so long to actually sign on!  To have ones symptoms validated is beyond reassuring.  Even my doctor replied with “wow that’s awesome”😃😃😃.  Teeth have stopped chattering, so now left with the good old extreme head pain :tickedoff:  Thanks for weighing in.  I did post another symptom a bit ago, so any thoughts would be appreciated.  Now go enjoy your day :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]